Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #40E0
@Latecomer  
I don’t know where you live, so I don’t know what kind of people you’re around, but I’m around strangers with weapons all the time in my state and it is fine, no need to worry.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Penguin Dragneel  
don’t wait for it to happen, this is why there are travel restrictions, legal or not, stay self-isolated.

also for our american friends, keep in mind that eating chloroquine phosphate tabs will sure kill the virus, but it will kill you first.

same with drinking clorox or you know those tasty looking Finish you put on the dishwasher. It’s a no.  
…Sweet Celestia what would you guys be if I wasn’t there.

@Ebalosus  
…that can fire 30 .50 caliber clips a second
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs

This is one thing where I’m not sure how to speak about Trump on. On the one hand, he didn’t tell the nation that Chloroquine Phosphate showed (anecdotal) progress on the Coronavirus and was trying to refer to Hydroxychloroquine.

On the other hand, Trump has spent literal months spreading misinformation about Coronavirus that I still totally think he should be held responsible for, you know, misinformation about Coronavirus cures. Shoot, even the correct stuff he was talking about is not doctor recommended, so even if he did refer to the correct drug clearly he’d still be wrong.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Latecomer

Considering how Warren, Buttigiege, Bloomberg, etc are still getting votes counted for them, I think there isn’t. Once a vote is cast it’s cast.

On the other hand, the nominee isn’t decided until the convention when delegates cast their votes. Biden isn’t the nominee yet, but if true then if Biden doesn’t have the integrity to step down then the onus is on the DNC or delegates to force him out of the nomination.

In more news: the accuser got in touch with an organization meant to help #MeToo victims to spread her word earlier. They denied her, not because they didn’t believe her accusation was worth investigating, but because Biden’s position would jeopardize their organization’s ability to operate.

When reached for comment by The Intercept, Driscoll referred questions to a NWLC spokesperson, Maria Patrick, who said that the organization has legal constraints. “As a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, the National Women’s Law Center is restricted in how it can spend its funds, including restrictions that pertain to candidates running for election,” Patrick responded, when asked why the organizing declined to provide funds to Reade. “Our decision on whether or not to provide certain types of support to an individual should not be interpreted as our validation or doubt of the truthfulness of the person’s statements. Regardless, our support of workers who come forward regarding workplace sexual harassment remains unwavering.”
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Dustcan

“Which rapist would you like in the Whitehouse?” doesn’t exactly say nice things about the state of the American political system, or the two-party duopoly. I mean, if it was Harvey Weinstein vs. Donald Trump, would people vote for the convicted rapist?
NeonThriller

And now, The Senate is on recess until April 20  
THOSE FUCKING MONSTERS DON’T GIVE TWO FUCKING SHITS ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!! I HATE THEM!!!
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Vivace

The power of 90~% of all major news networks deciding they like their low/no taxes more than they like poor people having healthcare.

Remember, it wasn’t at Fox News where one of the network’s biggest hosts compared Bernie’s primary victories to the rise of Nazi Germany. Granted Fox News wouldn’t imply that the rise of Nazism is a bad thing to begin with, but that’s beside the point.
Background Pony #2F82
@Dustcan  
Sorry, but I’m pretty sure Fox news hates the Nazis as much as anyone else does. Sure, probably not the most trustworthy news source, but their not that bad.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide