Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Ebalosus

You are misremembering my friend, I’ve said nothing to that effect.

I’ve been saying we likely won’t find a fully effective one this year. And that it may be 2021, or even possibly 2022. But I’ve been one of the more optimistic ones. Such as my prediction that the economy will be mostly back on track my 2nd Quarter 2021.

Feel free to attack my position all you want. But if you feel the need to muddy the waters with slander, I’ll end any debate we are to have prematurely.
Background Pony #6DE2
It might be better for Trump to win re-election, just so the Democrats can win in a landslide in 2024. Biden would be a one-term president and just lead to another Republican president in 2028.

Think of it like when a sports team tanks their season so they can clean up in the draft.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Background Pony #BD4D

I legitimately don’t believe we can survive another 4 more years of Trump.

Figuratively in the sense of our democracy, and literally in the sense of our mounting dead due to Trump’s still continuing to take a pandemic seriously.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Background Pony #BD4D

The dems are suddenly experiencing a change of fortunes in terms of the Senate, as well as a host of local races in competitive suburbs.

During a census year, of all years.

Dems may get their landslide anyway, and be able to bake in some power in places like Pennsylvania, Virginia, and North Carolina that until recently were gerrymandered toward the reps.
Background Pony #86CF
@Dustcan  
That’s what people said about the last 4 years and we’re fine. We’ll be fine no matter who wins the election.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Background Pony #F6A9

In just like 3 months we’ve gotten over a million cases of Covid. Accounting for one third of the global amount. Over 60,000 have died from it - accounting for approximately a fourth/third of global deaths. This despite being one of the last countries to get the virus directly because of Trump’s malicious incompetence.

And that’s just talking about one thing from the last quarter year.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@The Smiling Pony  
Plenty of commenters in the article pointed out that he probably wears clothes too. Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t that the very thing that got Adam and Eve kicked out of the Garden of Eden too?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Lord Goku

One of the results of that was they became ashamed of their naked forms, and wore clothes, which god considered an affront to his creation.
Background Pony #2F82
@Dustcan  
How exactly is he mishandling it? Mainly just curious, especially as he was the first to enforce a travel ban to China when it became evident that the disease was dangerous, and the dems and Dem-influenced Media called him racist for it. Honestly, things could have been a lot worst and I feel like he handled it at least decently.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Lord Goku  
The apple of knowledge, that made Adam and Eve curious, intelligent, independent, and aware of their nudity (and shame, Christianity is huge on shame), leading to them covering themselves up with fig leaves, which tipped God off (since he was enjoying watching these nude mental children frolic around) of what they’d done.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Background Pony #FFC6

He’s known about Covid specifically since November but did nothing. The military made a report that the nation was vulnerable to pandemics in general as far back as 2017 but did nothing.

He implemented travel ban from China after the fact (I think even after we got our first case). But he made 0 restrictions to any other countries who were already reporting growing numbers of infections. So it was racist on top of being too little too late.

He first assigned Mike Pence to head the Coronavirus task force. The religious wingnut who oversaw/was responsible for the biggest outbreak of AIDS in America from his district was made the man to oversee the handling of a pandemic. Then later he assigned Jared Kushner - a well documented dumbass - to replace Pence. And Kushner is currently hoarding vital supplies even as hospitals across the country beg for them; at best he trickles out delivery of supplies **based on whether the state governor has sufficiently kissed ass for the administration. **

Trump continuously downplays the threat while doing little to nothing but spread conspiracies to deflect blame. He continuously makes up dates when the virus will, and I almost directly quote, “go away. It’ll be like magic. It’ll just disappear.”

Trump has repeatedly foisted responsibility onto state governors to combat the virus - telling them it’s not the government’s job to help them (it is). But every time a governor - Republican or Democrat - does made headway to slowing the spread Trump throws a jealous fit telling them they must stop.

Trump’s administration has been confiscating medical supplies bought bu hospitals either from the hospitals themselves or intercepting their delivery (which goes into Kushner’s unused hoard). This has forced hospitals to resort to smuggling just to try and stay supplied.

And all this is just off the top of my head.
Background Pony #2F82
@Dustcan  
How is it Racist? The Situation was complicated and China was the main center of it, not to mention It wasn’t confirmed as dangerous in Novemeber, Like I said he didn’t set up the travel ban until it was proven dangerous. He wanted to set it up earlier just in case anyways but no one else in his administration thought it was worth it at the time, at least not from the information they were getting.

I don’t know enough about the Pence and Kushner thing to comment but how do you know all of that for sure?

I don’t think he ever said it will just magically disappear, he’s just saying when he thinks it will or might, in the case of when he said he thinks we’ll have a vaccine by around the end of the year he made it clear that’s just what he thinks based on the information he’s got.

Also in what ways is he downplaying it? could you be a bit more specific?

Most of that I don’t really believe, it feels like you’re missing some context here, no offense. How do you know all of that is the case?
Background Pony #86CF
@Dustcan  
The virus was in our country way before we even knew about it. It wasn’t going to be prevented. I doubt China’s numbers, but with our population size it doesn’t surprise me that we have so many infected. We’ll still be just fine despite all this. The idea that Trump alone is reaponsible for the virus being as bad as it is is a stretch, and even at this point we are still fine.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide