Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

full backing of Democrats, corporations, academia, and even banks

Do you love saying blatantly false things? That was rhetorical; of course you do. Having corporations paying lip service to Black Lives Matter is barely “full support” and it would have been laughable if you said banks were friends of ANYONE other than the extremely rich, but you had to go for extra levels of wrong.  
You can have every corporation, all of academia, vast swathes of the government, banks, institutions all in lockstep behind anti-racism and BLM. You can rip down statues, pump billions into black communities every year (from white people), scrap the police, censor and deplatform, rename everything. It still won’t be enough, because the ‘anti-racism’ shakedown will never end.

The anti-racism shakedown will never end as long as actual racism exists, but naturally you’re ignoring that little detail. And cherrypicking shitposts off of Twitter and claiming that it’s equivalent to white-on-black racism is the textbook definition of false equivalence.

It’s fitting that you use a Rottweiler for the avatar. An account that’s barely a day old and your only posts are in here so far? You seem like quite the attack dog to me.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

As for banks, the Bank of America alone donated $1 billion to black people.

Lol. BoA got that billion by charging unfair fees on overdrawn accounts and bundling your mortgage behind your back. Fuck these clowns.

For decades, Bank of America and other large banks have been stealing from our most vulnerable populations through these fees. Reordering deposits and debits to maximize overdraft fees, fees themselves trigger overdraft fees, fees are excessive ($35 for a .01 overdraft at Bank of America), fees are triggered even if it’s a bank or merchant mistake, fees have to be paid or are automatically deducted from the balance. This means that if you have enough to cover your purchases, you will overdraft again. $1.7 billion is what was made by them on overdraft fees in the USA.  
Bank of America has been ordered to pay close to $2.2 million in back pay to African Americans who were improperly denied entry-level jobs, such as bank tellers, at the company’s Charlotte facilities.
A federal administrative law judge had found discrimination in how Bank of America hired years ago, but the bank challenged the finding, arguing that the Labor Department office that performed the audit unfairly targeted the company. Bank of America attempted a number of maneuvers to avoid accountability for the discriminatory practices, even asking that the judge review each denied applicant’s grievance on a case-by-case basis.
The Black Lives Matter Foundation, a Santa Clarita, California–based charitable organization that has one paid employee and lists a UPS store as its address, has a very different goal, according to its founder: “bringing the community and police closer together.”
The Phantoms weren’t the only ones to mistakenly support the Black Lives Matter Foundation. In the wake of George Floyd’s killing, corporations including Apple, Google, and Microsoft raised $4 million for the soundalike foundation — and almost delivered the money. Hundreds of grassroots fundraisers also directed more money and attention.
“I don’t have anything to do with the Black Lives Matter Global Network. I never met them; never spoke to them. I don’t know them; I have no relationship with them,” Robert Ray Barnes, the founder of the Black Lives Matter Foundation, told BuzzFeed News in a lengthy interview. “Our whole thing is having unity with the police department.”
While Black Lives Matter has morphed from a 2013 hashtag following the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s killer into an international movement, its early lack of centralized leadership or formal hierarchy left opportunities for copycats like Barnes’ foundation. Based on estimates from BuzzFeed News, donors raised at least $4.35 million for the Black Lives Matter Foundation in the first weeks of June, though the bulk of that was frozen before it could be disbursed. In some cases, companies including GoFundMe were unaware the foundation had no affiliation with the wider movement and froze funds only after being contacted by BuzzFeed News.
In a statement to BuzzFeed News, a Black Lives Matter spokesperson confirmed that the groups are indeed “two completely separate organizations” and that Barnes’ foundation “has nothing to do with us.”

“but try to find me a viral twitter post saying we should rape black women or that we should call black women n-word bitches or saying fuck black people in the open with their lives in tact. “

I’ll do you one better, attack dog. One old man bragged about grabbing women by the pussy and made accusations of a group of innocent black teenagers along with a history of comments that are racially questionable at best and bigoted at worst.

Guess what? He’s still in the White House at the time of writing and his voterbase still loves him for it.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Metro_Offset  
…  
…  
So maybe you’ll experience this for a decade or two. I know that it’s really one hell of an experience, being oppressed and cancelled. However you prolly can figure out that white-ness is gonna start being cool again. Give or take two decades.
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Goku Black  
Hi. I live in Orlando. A stone’s throw from Universal. Disney is off in its own little cult compound, so I’m not too too worried about them, but the other parks have already opened back up, so–
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Metro_Offset  
It occurs to me that you can’t tell the difference between “shit people say on Twitter” and “official government policy”.

Wake me when the Supreme Court rules that white people “are not included, and were not intended to be included, under the word ‘citizens’ in the Constitution, and can therefore claim none of the rights and privileges which that instrument provides for and secures to citizens of the United States.”
Jolliapplegirl
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

There is a clear double standard going on but for some reason, those who point it out must be all the bad things.

When the anti stay-at-home people protested, it was ‘OMG, y’all just want to get your hair did’ or ‘Y’all just want to kill grandma’. When GF protests happened, crickets. Apparently, COVID no longer existed and it was perfectly fine to gather in large crowds. Media was all for it, every brand under the sun was cheering them on and the people just ate it up. Mind you, there is still a pandemic going on.

When someone even made a minor complaint about something the left supports, they are tarred and feathered throughout the Twittersphere. They get banned from sites, they lose their jobs and they are basically destroyed. If a person says similar things about white people, no one bats an eye. You could say the most horrendous things about white people, men or whatever and every just shrugs and says it’s fine. They’re oppressors so it doesn’t matter.

Jim Crow laws are universally condemned (save for the select few who I know will be brought up) but there are dozens of articles about black only spaces, as if those are a good thing now. Apparently segregation is fine when its the non-whites mandating it.

It’s terrifying to see how the world seems to be backpedaling, making excuses for things that when done by the other side, we rightfully condemn. Violence is apparently a-ok as long as you paste BLM on it. Bigotry is fine as long as you define it as something only one group can do. All this and yet I get blank stares when I condemn it as the atrocities they are.
Jolliapplegirl
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Background Human

The problem is that that ‘shit people say on twitter’ are written by people, who influence others into mandating those opinions. The government is meant to follow the will of the people. If they perceive enough people feel a certain way, it’s easy to sway officials. If a bunch of people proclaims ‘We want X’ some official will see it and use it as a means to get elected by claiming they’ll give them X.

Also, the changes don’t have to start at that level. All one has to do is influence the youth into accepting toxic ideas and they’ll carry it on into adulthood. The teen that goes on twitter and believes that ‘white be bad’ narrative will carry it until adulthood, passing it on in whatever field they go into. If they become a teacher, they’ll pass It on that way. If they become a business owner, it’ll affect the way they treat others. All of this builds up until the government becomes convinced that people want this and go for it.

There are hundreds of white kids who hate themselves because of things they had no involvement in. They talk about themselves like they are trash and echo the talking points of those who hate them too. And the media go along with it because its the path of least resistance. If they say’ white not that bad’ they’d just be labeled white supremacists.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Metro_Offset  
Look at it this way:

congratulations! you’re an amazing and generous benefactor!

You’re like that awesome parent who does the thankless job of providing for your children even if they hate you and disrespect you–because you got principle, and you stand by your principle because at the end of the day, that’s what you want to pass on to your children! History will thank your sacrifice, white people!

After you’re gone and America is majority minority, they will look at white ppl and be like “I’m so ashamed for what I did to you white folks. All y’all been so nice to me all this time, all y’all been putting up with our bullshit for so long and now I want to make sure you’re taken care of.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide