Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Background Pony #68DC

A lot of people live there because they don’t have much choice. It ain’t as easy as you think to move to a new state if you’re born into poverty.

I know plenty of folk that left West VA. Not one has ever wanted to go back. And I know plenty of folk there that want out but can’t. Anecdotal to be sure, but I’ve seen it enough times to get a good baseline.

You can paint a rosy picture all you want, and say we can’t judge. But, we kind of can. Those metrics exist for a reason. People can be “happy” anywhere, doesn’t mean where they live is a good place.
Background Pony #9A93
Louisville police officer sues Kenneth Walker, boyfriend of Breonna Taylor, for emotional distress, assault and battery

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/breonna-taylor-boyfriend-kenneth-walker-sued-by-louisville-police-sgt-jonathan-mattingly-for-emotional-distress-2020-10-29/

The lawsuit claims Louisville Sergeant Jonathan Mattingly experienced “severe trauma, mental anguish, and emotional distress” because of Kenneth Walker’s actions on March 13.
“Walker’s conduct in shooting Mattingly is outrageous, intolerable, and offends all accepted standards of decency and morality,” the lawsuit said, citing one of the legal standards for intentional emotional distress.

Apparently bursting into someone’s home and murdering someone is OK, but the homeowner defending themselves from armed intruders is “intolerable”.
Background Pony #68DC
@Zincy  
I’m sure their are people that live there and want out, that’s every state. I’m saying that I don’t believe any state in the country is so bad that it is just miserable and completely shit. If you believe you wouldn’t want to live there that’s perfectly fine, I’ve just heard plenty of people calling states, and the people who live there, shit because they personally don’t like it. They then use stats to justify it.
Background Pony #9A93
@phoenixacezero  
It was the dead of night. Nobody heard the “knock”. They lied to the judge to get the warrant. They turned their cameras off beforehand. They didn’t notify SWAT or anyone else that they were going to do a raid. They fired blindly into an apartment complex with plywood walls after breaking down the door. They didn’t fall back. No drugs were found.

They murdered an innocent woman.

And honestly, it all looks like they were really hoping there would be drugs, and money. For themselves. I guess extorting the surviving victim of a gang murder is their fallback plan for easy money.
Background Pony #0FE4
And Trump has canceled his election party.

I think he knows he’s gonna lose.
Background Pony #68DC
@Background Pony #9A93  
I would point out I haven’t seen an investigation on the lie, only one report, though I hope to get one. If it wasn’t a lie the return fire (other the the guy who did shoot wildly) is legit from a legal pov.
Background Pony #0FE4
4 more days until we can hear the sweetest words possible: “Former President Trump”.
Background Pony #0FE4
I’m looking forward to when we can put the Trump Administration in the trash can of failed American experiments, like Prohibition.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
People need to realize that rushing the vaccine is only going to cause problems in the long haul.

I think the virus has stabilized enough to where we can return to some remnant of normalcy (provided we still follow safety guidelines) until a vaccine is properly made and tested.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Penguin Dragneel  
Imo we should just hardcore isolate and wait it out for a month until the virus is proper dead. If we’re out and about catching and spreading virus, is like we’re constantly scratching a wound and not letting it heal. The longer it’s there, the more frustrated you are in the long run.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide