Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #0DE7
@Ciaran  
From my point of view, that’s what it is. When you have an abortion, however its justified, you’re extinguishing a child.

@CottonTales  
This is the funniest argument that constantly gets brought up. Oh really? You really care of what the settlers of America and what the founding fathers want? Do you think they would of approve of Black Lives Matter, gay marriage, abortion, and all other social values liberals cherish?
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #0DE7  
The reason they insisted on religious freedom, even back then, is because the various branches of Christianity can be as hostile to each other as they are to anyone else. I don’t want to see you or anyone else strung up by those fanatics at the Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879.
Background Pony #0DE7
@Background Human  
That was then and this is now. Many countries have state religions and they’re fine.

But as I say, its crazy how whenever I say this I’ll get a screed about what “the founders really wanted”. If you guys gave two shits about what the founders would want for the country, your views on immigration, race, LGBT matters, abortion, etc I’m sure would be very different.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

because organised religion is against everything they stand for.
hey you guys. Muslims cam be your ally against the left, you guys. I’m not even joking.

You know Islam? The religion who is also advocating traditional core family values, feeding the poor, housing the homeless while at the same time is advocating accumulation of wealth insofar as they it dont exploit others (including the nature?)

Muslims are your natural ally against the left, my N word. But noooo yall just had to imagine them as yer enemy. Now that Biden is prez, 1st thing he did was lift the so called “moslem ban” as a gesture of friendship towards the moslem community.

Y’all just lost what coulda been your best friends, dawg. Muslims coulda been by your side, my N word! Organized religion, together against godlessness and what else have you.
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
@tehwatever  
There are a lot of Black Baptists and Latincross Catholics in this country. Perfect allies for conservatives… in theory.

But conservatism in this country is mainly driven by that thing we’re all supposed to pretend doesn’t exist.
CottonTales
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ruler of Sheep
@Background Pony #0DE7  
Oh wow you definitely owned me  
I don’t know how a centrist like me will survive being made into a leftist caricature and assumed to hold all those positions just because I disagree with you here  
…oh wait right I could just say what I said and wait for you to actually defend your position instead of going ‘but look over there at that other guy’
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Ciaran
From my point of view, that’s what it is. When you have an abortion, however its justified, you’re extinguishing a child.

You seem to have missed the point. Let me try again.

You added “How else are you slaughter babies?” at the end of a long post entirely apropos the Covid response and protests in the United States.

It was an insult unrelated to the topic which was intended to inflame the discussion.

If you wish to continue to participate in this thread, you will keep a civil tongue, and you will stop trying to create drama and making random accusations of those you are talking with.

You have received similar warnings before. You will not receive another warning.
Background Pony #0DE7
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
I’m pretty sure on 4chan they’re far more racist.

@CottonTales  
Centrist is a meaningless term. If you support civil rights, gay marriage, mass immigration, abortion, or any of a number of other liberal things, I can’t imagine you and the founders would’ve seen eye to eye and you’re just as much ‘betraying’ them as I am.

The founders were men, not gods. I’m allowed to disagree with the founders thank you. I think they would rather Christianity be our state religion than any of those liberal values.

@Ciaran  
Its not an insult, its the truth. It also wasn’t unrelated, the subject was talking about why leftists/liberals would want to dismantle the church. The church is against their values, abortion being one of the main battlegrounds. Sorry if that hurt feelings. I apologise.

@Latecomer  
Ok. Cool opinion. I respect it. There’s no other argument there so there’s nothing to really talk about.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #0DE7  
It is no more the truth than if someone said you want mothers to die in childbirth or to be forced to carry dead fetuses to term.

This is not an invitation to debate - I am warning you that your behavior here is becoming actionable. So please re-read the first post of this thread and please follow our rules - especially Rules #0 and #8 - using people’s personal information to attack them is not permitted under any circumstances.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Background Human  
Africans were sent almost everywhere.

The US got some of them and most of them were slaves sent by, thanks to the British.  
French had Haiti and Haiti got some french slaves and those slaves revolted.  
Jamica I looked it up startd asa Spanish colony then became british.
CottonTales
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ruler of Sheep
@Background Pony #0DE7  
Thank you for an answer  
And Centrism is as much a meaningless term as most political sides or a personality quiz telling you a result, you can’t really define a person that easily as they’ll have many thoughts that go against the label given most likely. But centrist is the closest to what I am…  
But also no I can tell you they wouldn’t rather that be the case they could have easily made it so if they wanted.

But you have the right to disagree with them as you said and I respect that answer more than using them as a crutch to prove you’re right when it suits you.  
Now Christianity and civil rights is a topic christianity actually mainly and greatly support civil rights surprisingly it even supports freedom of religion more than you’ve suggested; one must come into god by their own choice you can’t force such an important relationship. You make sure they aren’t lead astray and help god to do his work but you can’t just make the government make them be ‘christian’ if they don’t embrace it themselves they may as well not be it
Background Pony #613E
@tehwatever  
As of late it’s become pretty obvious they’re an active poster of this thread pulling a Patachu/motte; whether these are their real thoughts they come to post or their named posts are instead will forever be a mystery, but what’s clear is they’re a piece of shit regardless.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide