Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@CaptainXtra

I do. He doesn’t get enough coverage from Breadtube about his strawman turned into propaganda.

@MagpulPony

If the economy depended on destroying the environment and millions of livelihoods from the ensuing effects of anthropogenic climate change - which, I must remind you, has been verified to be very real by an overwhelming consensus by the scientific community - then it deserved to be overhauled or destroyed.
Background Pony #6B77
@GothArts

A wide range of exports instead of a singularcommodity, as well as a large self sustaining infrustructure benefiting from striking gold (sometimes literally) when it comes to both the available and abundance of natural resources.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Latecomer

A lot more would’ve if he had the balls to implement the public option that even the conservative Heritage Foundation called for. The only reason the republicans baulked at that was because Obama was a [insert slur for black people here] (their words, not mine) democrat.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #6B77  
Except that, when it comes to fossil fuels, said resources are no longer abundant or easily available (they went past their extraction peak decades ago), so their economic relevance is dwindling by the year.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Background Human

My life choices are looking pretty good going forward, thanks to a 3D-printer, the next NZ gun buyback, and 900% ROI from scamming the latter.

@Latecomer

And maybe things would’ve been different if they never crucified Christ. Your point?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
full

If all the ice melts then the entire eastern seaboard would be pushed like a hundred miles inland. We’d lose all of Florida and almost every southern state would lose a third of their land.

There’s a lot of partisan snarkery to be had with that second sentence, but I think I’d prefer Spongebob not getting several thousand miles worth of free real estate.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Fuck Russia
@AaronMk  
My house was supposed to be underwater over a decade ago. Is there a problem? Yes. But this doom and gloom nonsense needs to stop. The world isn’t going to end in 10 years like they keep tying to scare people into believing.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
Keltecpony is right: while there is legitimate major concerns about the environment and climate change, we have more than 10 years to solve the problem; and while we should be working towards solutions now, Malthusianism isn’t what’s needed, unless you want to be one of the estimated 5 billion people that would need to die in order to stave off the supposed climate disaster.
Background Pony #58FE
@Background Human  
And just how, exactly, was I being a “seditionist” right then and there, hmm?

@Background Pony #1F81
Because the current President is a weenie who only listens to people who tell him exactly what he wants to hear.
And what he wants to hear right now is patently insane, which sort of limits his options.

…Huh, I had no idea you felt that way about Biden.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@MagpulPony

Nah, it’s not going end; only countless species are going to die and millions of people around the Equator and low lands are going to be displaced as climate refugees when sea levels rise irreversibly.

You have a choice, Magpul. Either start supporting environment-friendly politicians and policies or your state’s going to start experiencing an unprecedented number of immigrants that would give any conservative a debilitating brain aneurysm.

What’s. It. Going. To. Be?
Background Pony #675E
@Dustcan  
You’re acting as if the Dutch and their monumental flood control systems built during the last century never even existed, or that it can never be replicated along the entire Atlantic and Gulf Coasts of America.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
So, regarding the minimum wage debate, basically:  
-People like Bobby Kotick are to blame for 99% of the poverty in the US.  
-The US has the lowest minimum wage in the world.  
-The US is basically trying to conquer and exploit resources across the entire world like an evil empire.  
-The only way out is to kill all the billionares.

I’m probably wrong on the second one, though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide