Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Kolbjorn

Banana
Additionally schools should be reopened at this point.

No. Fucking. Way. I have experienced multiple times from first hand how class rooms are the perfect way to spread contagious diseases, specially airborne ones like COVID-19. Forcing schools to open is the worst thing you can do now
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #CEFC  
There are ways to reopen safely, but they’re expensive. A lot of districts can’t afford them, and the ones that can are loath to spend money. Even then, it’s unlikely that they can run at full capacity, which means you have to figure out all that “hybrid learning” crap.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Yea the 100% reopen everything is fucking idiotic.

“The fire/flood is 40% gone! Everyone can move back into their homes. Don’t mind the fact that 60% of them are still on fire/under water.”

Ending mask mandates and returning to 100% capacity is dangerous for everyone. More infections means more chance at mutations, and more chance for cross state spread. Texas could undo weeks, if not months of national progress.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

This thread is just tragic. Sorry but I guess I’ll keep posting this incident for a while because it just seems so bizarre to me.

It’s about the austrian muslim academic who got raided 9 Nov 2020.

Cops got nothing to charge him on, but the prosecutor has 3 years to file a charge on him. Meanwhile his asset and bank account is frozen.

Bully tactic. Suffocate the man into doing something stupid. Just read the thread. Some of the replies are cancerous shit tho, especially those by some supernationalist hindu-supremacy indians.

Btw. Did the austrian cops forgot? Did they not realize they raided muslim homes on Kristallnacht anniversary? Are they TRYING to invoke Godwin’s Law?
Background Pony #ED72
Greg Abbott can kindly shove a boot up his own ass
I think that’s pretty much impossible, considering he’s already got his own head wedged up in there.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
“The US is below replacement levels and at risk of having a population collapse by 2060!”

“So, can we get better maternity and paternity services, better schooling, and better jobs so we can afford to have more kids?”

“Lol no”
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
“So, can we get better maternity and paternity services, better schooling, and better jobs so we can afford to have more kids?”
“Lol no”

I would like to ask the conservatives here about their solutions to this, aside from “traditional marriage” and “family values”. What would they have to say about the rising cost of living that makes it difficult for most Americans to start their own families?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I am ashamed that I used to occasionally listen to Jones years ago when he’d be on Coast to Coast with George Neweray.

Granted, that was back when he was all about aliens and ghosts. He should have stuck to that.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@neutralgrey

Back then he was actually kind of fun. He’d rant about how the pyramids were built by aliens, and the Nasca lines were alien waypoints.

But once he learned that he could make more money by screaming to conservatives he became what he is today.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide