Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1F81
@Dustcan  
Soo when’s the next date for when Trump supposedly gets announced as the true super-duper god king president f America, for really realzies this time?
Background Pony #1F81
@Zincy  
20th this month?

Is there any historical or political reasoning as to why it’s the 20th, or are have they legit been reduced to puling random days and months out of a hat?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Moscow Mitch is worried that one time 1400 dollar checks will make people want to stop working.

Is anyone here 1400 from retirement? Or 1400 away from paying off every debt you have?

Where are these mythical people that could stretch 1400 dollars across a lifetime?
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Angrybrony  
A political gender war. Which it started with the controversy of a certain movie that came out in 2016 or a certain female democrat. I would prevent people from calling their criticisms as sexist so the movie/candidate wouldn’t be seen as “SJW propaganda”. And then nothing will ever be made about gender ever again (Not even MeTooings) and then “get woke go broke” would never exist when it comes to diversity.

And then men wouldn’t be extinct species and sex would still live.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Dustcan  
If I can find it, I should link you to a thread where fascist wannabes were stanning the Empire and referred to either the Jedi or the Rebel Alliance as Space Muslims.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Vivace

They give us legitimate Imperials a bad name.

No need to be racist, when the failures of the Republic and the Jedi Order are proof enough that they were inferior to the Empire and the Sith.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

Realistically tho, the US military is more like the Imperial Guard as opposed to the Stormtrooper corps.

Our troops are shipped to far off lands on board ancient vessels, crewed by men who barely know how to operate it.

You’re punished for minor infractions

We use old ass equipment, especially the Marines

And there’s always logistical problems
doloresbridge
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
@tehwatever  
Honestly these Islamic clothing bans freak me out. Either it means they ban it as a choice at all or it means they only ban it in religious observance. It’s stupid if you can ware it for any reason except in observance of your faith.

@CaptainXtra  
@Penguin Dragneel  
A lot of folks often have a variety of positions, you don’t have to be in the dead center to be critical or have a open mind. Though I suppose sounding measured and having nuance could be counted as centrism in this environment where not repeating what your side is saying 100% can be a death sentence.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@Dustcan

Once the US leaves these faraway people and terrorists alone, what are these poor people and terrorists going to do? I fear that they will start making their own Taliban-Afghanistans out of hatred against the West, where women, children, and minorities will be tortured for God and patriarchy, and they might wage war against the Western world in the name of their warlords. Mainly because those militants might be the only ones who feed them while the US bombs them to oblivion.

A few lucky ones might end up becoming like Saudi Arabia – rich, but still very abusive.

(Perhaps this is what happens when I spend too much time on Twitter and Quora – they make me think that Middle Easterners are very extreme)
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@doloresbridge  
I suspect they wanna ban it for islamic religious observance ONLY, ideally. I.e if you were to wear it as a rebellious fashion statement in a secular way then…the gov’t would still hate it, but the public opinion would vary. It’d count as one of them “counter-culture” movement.

Similar to full hoodies, gas masks, patterned bandanas, face paints, face tats, face piercings or any other face covering that screams “fuck the authority” or “X movement represent.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide