Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
MLP: FiM is by y’all’s definition, a “woke” show.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU RIGHT-LEANING “ANTI-WOKE” justify loving it?
Latecomer

@MrXemnas1992  
It doesn’t hurt to oppose racism against whites too. As long as it’s the real kind and not the “oh no, we can’t oppress people anymore!” sort. Not much of that in the West, though.

@silbasa  
Certainly solving the problems of society is difficult - would you expect anything else? I admit, your way of doing nothing is a whole lot easier. But lazy as I am, I can’t approve.

The way different groups are treated by the police in America is not equal. And in any case, how hard police are supposed to “come down on” people who “mess with them” is hardly a thing everyone agrees on.

And while my own country has many issues, it’s well ahead of America in a lot of ways. Isn’t it a shame they can’t even catch up that far?
Candacefan29

Go Watch Helluva Boss
never said racism against whites was good.

but it is funny how people got up in arms because i said “racism against non-whites is bad”…that does not automatically mean racism against whites is good. I’m just stating fact that the majority of racists are indeed white and the majority of their targets are non-white.

facts, not feelings…isn’t that what some of you want? :)
Background Pony #697E
Deletion reason: Rule #0 - If you want to have a personal discussion with them, send them a PM.
Background Pony #9659
thanks for proving my point that the majority of this fandom is alt-right.

Amazing, almost everyone keeps complaining that this forum has too many leftists drowning out any “conservative” posters, and yet you manage to rush in here and mage an absurdly generalist condemnation of the entire fandom based on the posts of 3 people (one of which is of dubious intelligence to start with and one anon that’s been quiet for almost half a year).

And I don’t know what anon ID I’ll have today, but I can assure you I’m a pretty hardcore “leftist” by most sane standards, as are most of the active posters around here named or not.
Latecomer

@MrXemnas1992  
True - one could drill down even deeper, and say “racism against Asians is bad” or “racism against the Cheyenne is bad” and it would still be true. But because what comes between the first word and the last two can be pretty much anything, some people take it as saying “racism against groups not specified here is OK”.
Background Pony #08B0
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - If you have questions about moderation please use one of our support forums. Any answer we would give you here would violate your privacy
Candacefan29

Go Watch Helluva Boss
@Background Pony #9659  
look, i’m gonna be totally honest here. still extremely bitter about the whole aryanne debacle and how many people lost their minds and wanted to defend a nazi pony oc. it left me utterly disillusioned and bitter with a fandom i devoted an entire THIRD of my life to.

and then trump’s insurrection happened, the fed ex shooter being a brony, i still see people here complaining about the “woke leftists” and such…and ugh.

i’m just sick of it all.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Latecomer  
It’s not getting better, it’s getting worse Latecomer. The more liberal we go the more troubles come. Our esteemed norwegian welfare state is toast by 2060 or so. It’s just that crazy expensive.

Ok, not treated equally. Are they behaving equally?

Better in some ways, behind in others. America is certainly different in many ways but also so much larger than any of our tiny little countries. Not all of America is like this. Plenty of very nice and peaceful places as well.

@MrXemnas1992  
Racism is everywhere in the world, no matter where you go. All races and peoples are racist in some way. Don’t be naive.

I’m out of here for the night, it’s very late and I am tired. Modern politics is kinda hopeless. 😅

Have a good day/night all.
Background Pony #9659
@Background Pony #9659
look, i’m gonna be totally honest here. still extremely bitter about the whole aryanne debacle and how many people lost their minds and wanted to defend a nazi pony oc. it left me utterly disillusioned and bitter with a fandom i devoted an entire THIRD of my life to.
and then trump’s insurrection happened, the fed ex shooter being a brony, i still see people here complaining about the “woke leftists” and such…and ugh.
i’m just sick of it all.

It’d be cool if you didn’t generalize the thread (or site or fandom) based off a handful of posters, half of which are only active right now because of the Chauvin trial and otherwise slink back to whatever shithole they came from, and the other half just constantly get dunked on for their dumb takes or outright ignored.

It’s isn’t fun having your home and family judged based on the day the neighbor’s mangy mutt took a shit on your front porch and you were too busy at work to clean it up in time.
Latecomer

@MrXemnas1992  
A lot of the fandom is still great people with progressive ideals.

@silbasa  
Leftism is the cure, not the disease. Any other path brings “troubles” to many, many people.

But you just keep implying that minorities would only be oppressed and mistreated if they deserve it. Just like in Germany back in the day, right?
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@MrXemnas1992  
Like, why is Aryanne the third most popular OC? Why is there so much of her even after the “censorship”? And you see the problem? Mind you, I understand why Anon is the top OC, generic human insert character and that.
Background Pony #1F81
@Wiimeiser  
Edge/trolling factor is why.

Also she’s always been a crappy oc even before the whole shitstorm last year.
Background Pony #1F81
Also o will say again, I think people here have been getting a bit too personal with each other lately, let’s try and take a step back and breath.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

screaming forever
Reminder that nazi horse makes up little over three thousand of two point five million images on Derpibooru.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide