Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #5AEE
@Ereiam  
Not a deal breaker, but Reagan was over 40 years ago, Arnie was was still a decade ago. With how politics has become so polarized, and how California has gone farther left, it would be really difficult for a Republican to win an election there.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Ereiam  
Most of California has become even more anti-republican now then they were back then. Not to mention…she’s a transwoman running as Republican, and going by how Republicans in the last few days have been treating trans-people….yeah like that one BG Pony said before, regular people hate her for being an unlikable diva, Dems hate her for being a generally shitty person, and Republicans will likely hate her for being Trans.

I’m not the biggest fan of Newsom but lets be real here, as far as I’m aware, calls for recalling him only did so because of the damn lockdowns and anti-mask protests, and given how the current vaccination rollouts in California have been going, things have been improving

@Background Pony #5AEE  
Also I’m pretty sure Arnie was much more well liked at the time when he ran compared to Jenner
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@igotnopicks  
I mean there’s a reason why people always say “good luck” when it comes to Republican presidents trying to win California, and believe me I live in a pretty Republican/Trumpian town. Yeah there are Republican counties but the state as a whole leans heavily Dem. Not to mention, Jenner has a ton of shit going against her as well, so honestly I wouldn’t worry too much about it
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Recently I’ve been thinking about “Wind Rider Syndrome”, where the one who’s winning refuses to let anyone else win. Simian psychology at its finest.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Wiimeiser

A county in VA.

It forms part of what I call the “red belt”, a section of deep red districts that encircles sapphire blue NOVA.
doloresbridge
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Peace to all
@BadgingBadger  
Thanks for the sources.

There is no “organization” that can be properly considered an authority representative of BLM, and while some would claim decentralization is a good thing, to me that is a problem.

I have actually had a more of a problem with the centralization efforts and attempts to control messaging as I feel that they actively suppress the hard conversations they are supposed to have.  
Unless you consider the police and capitalism to be defensible from a human standpoint, at which we’ll have to disagree.

I do, though my ideal society doesn’t have much police and may not be considered a normal capitalist state.

@Dustcan  
I disagree with that being his shtick. I would make the argument that he is pretty sincere in his views and went through a pretty organic evolution from a vague libertarian conservative to a populist direction. Perhaps somepoint I will gather the links a lot of old interviews and such to illistrait The cable news racket being what it is means he is not operating with consistency that I consider moral and of a certain incendiary nature though I will have to watch your evidence before I consider him KKK martial.

Also, it’s going to be a sex scandal, not whatever racism allegations, real or manufactured, that will take him down.

@NitroFury  
Though I still would bet I could find double for certain groups of lefty pundits, Alan Dershowitz is my pick, as a pseudoconservative pundit, where anyplace he appears where they complain about left sex scandals you could argue it they are ignoring it right there perhaps Trump himself depending on how bad is connections to Epstein is

@Background Pony #1F81  
Bring on the gadfly candidates! I want Eric Adams to win in the New York Mayor election Maybe it’ll scramble our politics enough for us to hate each other a little bit less.

I am flat tired, forgive me for any horrible mistakes
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Also, it’s going to be a sex scandal, not whatever racism allegations, real or manufactured, that will take him down.

Naturally. Look no further than his predecessor who’s timeslot he stole, Bill O’Reilly. Spent his entire showing also racism, conspiracy and general inanity and became a right wing darling because of it. But him being a bit too “friendly” with women did him in.

@Background Pony #1F81

On top of that, just this week Tucker had on a retired police chief to talk about Chauvin’s verdict. Tucker thought he was going to get him to Yes Man everything he said, but when the former officer said that Chauvin was out of line Tucker immediately and literally laughed him off his show and cut the interview short.

So yeah more evidence on the open secret that “Free Speech” is a con dogwhistle for just wanting to say the N word.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide