Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1F81
I know that a lot of people here don’t like Biden, but does that also extend to the people who voted/supported him too?
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I literally voted Biden entirely because Donald Trump handling the COVID-19 pandemic was such a fucking nightmare that I honestly didn’t think we would have survived with him another year. There’s plenty of things to criticized Biden for both before and after his presidency, and after he got the Democratic nomination I wasn’t even gonna bother voting, but given the other guy was responsible for 500,000+ deaths to a pandemic he did everything he could to sabotage his own response to(and this isn’t even getting into the massive social nightmare last year was as well), I wasn’t taking any chances.

I still have many to say about Biden but just the fact that the messaging and the vaccine distribution has been so much better, I haven’t regretted it
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I know that a lot of people here don’t like Biden, but does that also extend to the people who voted/supported him too?

I don’t. I spent most of Trump’s presidency hesitating to slam his supporters (not anymore after Covid, and sure as hell not anymore after Jan 6 showed exactly who “Trump supporters” were). Largely because I used to be one of them so I understand the excuses used.

With Biden however there’s a lot more leeway to being able to support him. Many of his “failings” can be attributed to ideological differences instead of outright crimes against humanity. So I can at least agree to disagree with Biden or his supporters on that level. And even when that fails? The Two Party System leaves people with little choice but to pick someone to “support”, so I can’t blame them much thanks to it.

@Backgroundpony

I don’t know of any nation that handled the pandemic “well”. But I do know Trump actively ignored the pandemic when he wasn’t actively sabotaging efforts to combat it.

Let’s put it like this. Unless you can find me some other leader who told his followers to drink bleach to fight Covid, the I’ll continue to say Trump had the worst response to the pandemic.
Background Pony #F436
@Background Pony #1F81  
I don’t like a lot of Biden’s policies. At the end of the day that’s what I care about. So when it comes to his supporters it’s the same case. On some things we agree, on others we don’t, but I don’t not like them because they disagree with me. Same thing happened with Trump, Build a wall? Waste of money and won’t accomplish anything, pull out of Afghanistan and reform the prison system? Absolutely let’s get to work. People are too complex to like or dislike by how they vote, and hating someone for that is pretty ignorant.
Latecomer

More history than politics, but wondering how many Americans (and how many non-Americans) know that not all the slave states joined the Confederacy? Slaves were still being sold in DC while Lincoln and his government reacted to the new war, and even after the war was won (and the winner shot) there were still hundreds of “legitimately owned” slaves in Delaware and Kentucky.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Larry Kudlow, Trump’s former economic, and I use this next term very lightly, “advisor” recently bemoaned that the Biden administration will force people to drink “plant based beer” in what I assume he thought was a clever attack on Biden’s climate policy.

Kudlow apparently being a Wood Elf from Elder Scrolls and has been drinking that meat based alcohol they have.
vit
The End wasn't The End - For those that found a new home

@Zincy  
This is no different than fear mongering about soy milk turning you into “soyboys”.  
Besides, doesn’t lots of beer give you manboobs from its pseudo estrogen therefore “feminizing” you?
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Zincy  
I wonder if he knows that cocaine is made from plants too.

But thanks to his dumbass remark, I learned that a lot of alcoholic beverages aren’t technically vegan, because they use animal products as finings to filter out unwanted substances.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Larry Kudlow, Trump’s former economic, and I use this next term very lightly, “advisor” recently bemoaned that the Biden administration will force people to drink “plant based beer” in what I assume he thought was a clever attack on Biden’s climate policy.
Kudlow apparently being a Wood Elf from Elder Scrolls and has been drinking that meat based alcohol they have.

Kudlow being a Wood Elf from Elder Scrolls most be making sense because all of our BEER comes from Hops a plant.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
(I still stand by my theory that the Left is called that because left handedness is evil in Christianity)

I had to go look that up. If some feel that way, I raise my left middle finger to them (I’m left handed).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide