Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
something supporters said would help fight pedophilia

The legislation, presented last week by Fidesz, was on its face primarily aimed at fighting pedophilia. It included amendments that ban the representation of any sexual orientation besides heterosexual as well as gender change information in school sex education programs, or in films and advertisements aimed at anyone under 18.

What the actual fuck? These people shouldn’t have jobs in government. Or the entertainment industry, for that matter.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@igotnopicks  
Even for Tucker, that’s pretty unhinged. They must really be feeling the pressure from Newsmax and ONAN.

“Come on, people! We can be just as crazy as those two-bit upstarts. We’ll say anything. Fauci did 9/11! Chemtrails killed George Floyd! Ancient aliens stormed the Capitol! Anything you want. Just… please come back to us. Please.

“And buy gold.

“From Rosland Capital.”
Background Pony #CCF7
Deletion reason: Rule #0/6 - Personally attacking others and entirely meta to this thread.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Don’t know if it was brought up before, but Chipotle has increased the price of their burritos in order to compensate for paying their employees $15 an hour instead of $7.25 on top of ensuring their CEOs keep their multi-million salaries and bonuses. They increased their menu prices by roughly…3.5% to 4%. So their burritos are approximately $.36 more expensive.

full

That’s it? If I pay nearly $10 already for a stuffed burrito I now have to pay slightly more than a third of a dollar extra?

I’ve been told for years that businesses can’t pay their slaves or else the customer won’t be able to afford to eat there.

Shit man, between this news and the earlier news of an ice cream parlor of all things getting flooded with over a thousand(!) applications when they announced $15 wage I’m beginning to think there’s no downside to not paying poverty wages.
Background Pony #9685
Tucker Carlson is trending on twitter.

So the Jan 6 insurrection was first antifa, than no it wasn’t an insurrection at all just peaceful tourists, then hold on, it was the FBI.

Conservatives really can’t settle on who to blame… maybe there should be some sort of a commission to investigate what happened?
Background Pony #1F81
@Penguin Dragneel  
he’s saying that the jan 6th rioters are actually innocent and that the ones behind it all are actually undercover FBI agents trying to make them look bad
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
the earlier news of an ice cream parlor of all things getting flooded with over a thousand(!) applications when they announced $15 wage I’m beginning to think there’s no downside to not paying poverty wages.

Where’s the link to this good news?
Background Pony #9685
the earlier news of an ice cream parlor of all things getting flooded with over a thousand(!) applications when they announced $15 wage I’m beginning to think there’s no downside to not paying poverty wages.
Where’s the link to this good news?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Say it with me folks

“Cost cutting is not a growth strategy”. I’m going to get this printed on tee shirts.
Background Pony #9685
@Dustcan  
I won’t link to the mental abortion that is The Federalist, but to give a sampling of how the most esteemed Republican publication is taking this:

full  
full  
full

That’s right, doubling restaurant employee wages has lead to an unacceptable price increase of less than half a dollar. Please pay no attention to the corporate lobying or the millions upon millions the executives get as base salary and bonuses.

And remember, paying your employees enough for them to actually survive is a bribe now.
Background Pony #CED4
Study Finds Biden’s American Jobs Plan Would Result in Fewer American Jobs

Biden’s big infrastructure package is making me more and more nervous. It’s like when someone says they’re going to turn their whole life around by setting giant lofty goals… which end up failing because the goals they set for themselves are so big all at once their is not way they would succeed. It’s a job’s plan, and an infrastructure plan, and is made to target racial inequalities. His focus on the infrastructure portion of being all American made would also mean that money will not go as far. Now if the jobs portion actually won’t be creating more jobs it seems like if this plan were to even be implemented, which is doubtful, it won’t accomplish much.

I would much prefer a plan devoted just to infrastructure. Find ways to improve infrastructure, do it for cheaper by not limiting it to American made, and find ways to cut down on the red tape so the money will go further.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The House just voted to award the Capitol Police who confronted the Jan 6 insurrection the Congressional Gold Medal, one of the highest accolades available for citizens. In a 406-21 vote.

The 21 Representatives who voted no were:

Andy Biggs, Arizona

Lauren Boebert, Colorado

Michael Cloud, Texas

Andrew Clyde, Georgia

Warren Davidson, Ohio

Matt Gaetz, Florida

Louie Gohmert, Texas

Bob Good, Virginia

Paul Gosar, Arizona

Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia

Andy Harris, Maryland

Jody Hice, Georgia

Thomas Massie, Kentucky

Mary Miller, Illinois

Barry Moore, Alabama

Ralph Norman, South Carolina

Scott Perry, Pennsylvania

John Rose, Tennessee

Matt Rosendale, Montana

Chip Roy, Texas

Greg Steube, Florida

And yes, every one of them are Republicans. And yes, every one of them are basically a who’s who of Trump brown-nosers. So it’s no surprise why they think people who protected our democracy (eventually…) don’t deserve commendation. Massie in particular took some extra offense at how mean it is to call Y’all Qaeda’s inbred cries to hang the VP and overthrow democracy an “insurrection”.

“Back The Blue”.
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
Massie in particular took some extra offense at how mean it is to call Y’all Qaeda’s inbred cries to hang the VP and overthrow democracy an “insurrection”.
He’s right. The technical term is “autogolpe”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide