Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In a the latest news that does a hat trick of dipping into Face Eating Leopards, Broken Clocks going on about Cancelling, and a bit of MAGA Death Cult, a Fox News reporter cries about Fox News censoring her in a bid to promote Project Veritas of all things. Apparently the thing Fox put the kibosh on was her trying to promote the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine on Covid. In 2021. Months after we have a free, I repeat, FREE vaccine. And here she is trying to peddle that snake oil again.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
In a the latest news that does a hat trick of dipping into Face Eating Leopards, Broken Clocks going on about Cancelling, and a bit of MAGA Death Cult, a Fox News reporter cries about Fox News censoring her in a bid to promote Project Veritas of all things. Apparently the thing Fox put the kibosh on was her trying to promote the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine on Covid. In 2021. Months after we have a free, I repeat, FREE vaccine. And here she is trying to peddle that snake oil again.

Lady, do the world a favor: take your own damn medicine and leave us alone.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Michael Cohen, longtime lawyer of Trump, recalls that at one point there was a real chance that Trump’s kids might go to prison. So if the circumstance did come to pass he offered up Jr. as the fall guy so Ivanka wouldn’t go to prison.

I mean, we all knew Trump’s (often creepy) favoritism to his daughter, but damn. There’s been a lot of speculation on when (not if) Trump throws his kids under the bus if (not when) daddy’s legal troubles actually go anywhere. If they do then it’s sure gonna suck to be Dumb and Dumber.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
The 21 Representatives who voted no were:
Andy Biggs, Arizona
Lauren Boebert, Colorado
Michael Cloud, Texas
Andrew Clyde, Georgia
Warren Davidson, Ohio
Matt Gaetz, Florida
Louie Gohmert, Texas
Bob Good, Virginia
Paul Gosar, Arizona
Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia
Andy Harris, Maryland
Jody Hice, Georgia
Thomas Massie, Kentucky
Mary Miller, Illinois
Barry Moore, Alabama
Ralph Norman, South Carolina
Scott Perry, Pennsylvania
John Rose, Tennessee
Matt Rosendale, Montana
Chip Roy, Texas
Greg Steube, Florida
And yes, every one of them are Republicans. And yes, every one of them are basically a who’s who of Trump brown-nosers. So it’s no surprise why they think people who protected our democracy (eventually…) don’t deserve commendation. Massie in particular took some extra offense at how mean it is to call Y’all Qaeda’s inbred cries to hang the VP and overthrow democracy an “insurrection”.
“Back The Blue”.

Of course these three are on this list.
Background Pony #1F81
@Dustcan  
Honest question but does anyone in the Trump family (aside from Baron since he’s just a kid) actually love eachother?
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #1F81  
No.

They literally make each other sign non-disclosures before they’ll even talk or have dinner together, and spend most of their lives making money off of suing the pants off of each other.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Background Pony #1F81

I’m pretty sure yes.

I’m pretty sure the kids love each other and their parents. It’s when Daddy himself is factored in where things get complicated.

It’s clear all of Trump’s wives hate him. And from his constant cheating he at best doesn’t care much for them either. As for his children, well, I do get the impression he loves them. But he just happens to love himself more, so they’re safe as long as nothing happens that makes daddy choose between his own interests or his children. Shoot, the guy almost disowned Jr because he wanted to join the military, and Sr did not want his reputation besmirched for having a son who was a “loser” or “sucker”.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Dustcan  
I do sometimes get the impression that some of the kinds actually like each other. But some of them also seem to have the self-awareness and media smarts of drunk investment bankers. Like, when they’re making money together on something it’s all love and kisses, and as soon as someone loses a townhouse over a deal they’re like cornered badgers again.

… this is when I start to wonder if this is even on topic …
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Ciaran  
I desperately hope it’s not. I want to believe that the Trumplings have learned their lesson and will stay out of politics from now on, except perhaps as Fox News Contributors™.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Well something definitely more on topic, a new report from Joe Manchin’s behind the scenes dealings (at the behest of his donor-owners) on saving the filibuster.

This includes attempts to sway a handful of GOP senators to vote yes on a Jan 6 investigation committee. Not because he wanted an investigation into the biggest attack on our democracy since…ever, but because he ‘wanted to remove the “far-left’s” biggest weapon against the filibuster.’

Well, egg on that dirtbag’s face because that commission failed. So he’s been scrambling trying to peddle the “bipartisan” lie while everyone is realizing how impotent the claim is.

Edit: The Juneteenth holiday bill has now passed the House. With a unanimous vote in the Senate and a 415-16 vote in the House (all 14 Nay votes and 2 no votes were by Republicans, natch) it now waits for the President to either sign or veto it.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

…  
Just slap a label that says: “contains hydroxychloroquine” on the vaccine so you can get these guys to get vaxxd already.

At this point you wanna be saying your vaxx is church-approved, endorsed by Jesus, is 10% holy water and 90% miracle.
AaronMk
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
We finally have a confirmation to the power of prayer. We finally prayed the Colorado River away. Thank you, high priest Spencer Cox, you are the American Kohen Gadol.
Background Pony #9E6E
“I really don’t want to have to end anybody’s life for the good of the people of the United States of America,” Braddock said at one point in the conversation last week, according to the recording exclusively obtained by POLITICO. “That will break my heart. But if it needs to be done, it needs to be done. Luna is a f—ing speed bump in the road. She’s a dead squirrel you run over every day when you leave the neighborhood.”

Is there any creature lower than a Florida Republican? Magic 8-ball says “not a chance”.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
“I was very cordial. I extended my hand to shake his hand. He just stared at me. I asked if he was going to shake my hand, and he told me that he didn’t who know I was. So I introduced myself. I said that I was Officer Michael Fanone. That I was a DC Metropolitan Police officer who fought on January 6 to defend the Capitol and, as a result, I suffered a traumatic brain injury as well as a heart attack after having been tased numerous times at the base of my skull, as well as being severely beaten,” Fanone said. “At that point, the congressman turned away from me.”
Once the elevator doors opened, Fanone said, the congressman “ran as quickly as he could, like a coward.”

Reminder, Clyde was one of the Congressman photographed barricading the doors to keep out Y’all Qaeda.

“Blue Lives Matter.”
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I don’t yet have the clout to do this at any of my jobs, but if I’m ever a real big shot consultant I want to do the following:

I want to just walk into a meeting about growth and say “if anyone even mentions cost cutting or incentive packages I will hit them with a stick, and the beatings will continue until the meeting ends”.

I read an op ed from a wannabe analyst lamenting that employees are “turning down good incentives” to “hunt pay”.

10% off ones next Apple purchase doesn’t buy a house. Unless that incentive program is “we will pay your student loans” or “we will match your retirement contribution” it’s just a waste.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Democracy is fragile and shockingly easy to corrupt, weaken, and destroy.

Citizens become way too comfortable and lose interest in defending their system’s integrity and functionality causing it to turn into a messy shithole.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
RNC slams Biden for meeting with Putin.

Mind you it was just a meeting between leaders. I don’t want America to have anything to do with a murdering despot like Putin, but him being the leader of a superpower means you can’t just ignore him like you can with, say, North Korea.

That and let’s address the elephant in the room. Trump spent 4 years being the biggest Japanese schoolgirl stereotype over Putin. Barely a month went by without the Republican president and god-king didn’t hope his Putin-sempai noticed him. Trump, on international television, routinely and habitually threw American intelligence agencies under the bus so he could side with Putin (RE: Helsinki). And not a peep from the flap-pin patriots of the party of Patriotism TM.

Shoot, just a couple days ago Tucker Carlson - high profile white supremacist and likely frontrunner for 2024’s Republican president hopeful - spent an entire segment accusing the FBI of instigating (not just inciting, outright organizing!) Y’all Qaeda’s inbred rebellion on America while repeatedly deferring to Putin’s opinion on the insurrection.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
It’s disgusting how Hungary was allowed to pass that anti LGBT law.

If the EU cares then it needs to punish the lawmakers who were responsible for it.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Oh by the way, the Supreme Court has upheld for the 3rd time what’s remaining of the ACA. Small wins where you can.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy

Good incentive example:

“You get 3.00$/hour pay, but we’ll fucking pay off your student debt, pay for your eventual funeral, your insurance, your pension, ​your utility bills, your taxes, your house, your mama’s house, your partner’s Masters degree, your honeymoon, your wedding, the safe delivery of your baby, your children’s education and we’ll give you the capital to do business or investment on the side, and a lot more.  
It’s all on the contract you can read it on your own time.

So really, all you need to figure out is food and your monthly OnlyFans and Patreon subs.

Just sign this with your blood and don’t worry about the fine print that says your soul is mine.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Hearing about the global birth rate declining makes me a happy.

We don’t need to bring children into this shitty world just so they can be the slaves of some soulless corporation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide