Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Zincy  
If it gets put on YT, I’ll be sure to link it to this one conservative mark who said George Floyd deserved to die and believes the Big Lie.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I’d love to debate him. I think it’d be fun and cathartic.

And here’s something interesting, even Steven Crowder’s fan want that debate to happen.
Background Pony #AFDF
What if people called their Congressman and told them that they’ll remember how they enabled Trump when they vote in the coming election?
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Toyota is a big GOP supporter:

full

But that just begs the question, what fucking stake would a Japanese Company have in a US election?
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@CaptainXtra
Maybe Toyota hasn’t adapted their Prius tech to their trucks, yet. Then again, we should give Ford and Tesla to work out all the bugs and gimmicks in their F150 Lightnings and Cybertrucks, respectively.

Does doing so require Trump to be in power or something?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Ereiam

“Lenient”.

Trump rolled back vehicle emission regulations, and when car companies still stuck to them (because their latest cars were already being built with them in mind) he fought those very companies in court to build less efficient cars.

No that is not a joke.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Goodwill raised their prices by about 50ish cents across the broad to account for a fairly decent wage increase to all their hourly employees.

“Good Christian” shoppers have responded with threats of boycotts and withholding donations/shopping there.

If you have made such incredibly poor choices that a 50 cent increase in used jeans is a major life event, you have far more pressing matters to attend to.

A friend of mine is getting a lot of shit today by angry fuckwits demanding they lower their prices.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Zincy

I’ve been told horror stories all my life about how we can’t pay the serfs, because if we did the poor destitute billionaire CEOs would have to foist the cost on the consumer.

Well it’s happening but:

1. It’s not as bad as I’ve been told. I’m seeing a 4% increase on my Chipotle burritos? I don’t like it but if that’s the cost of people being compensated for their labor slightly/for once then fine.

2. full
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Kazapsky

To be completely fair, the c-suite is not useless.

They are the ones who set internal policy, company direction, make decisions on major market events like mergers, acquisitions, and diversification, etc, etc.

They do deserve pay, and they do work. But no way in hell do they deserve the amount of pay they receive.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide