Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
“Omg Virginia is going full defund the police because they passed laws where cops can’t bust down your door and shoot you”.

Included in that suite of bills that go live in a few days is a 3% increase in police pay, an overall increase in police funding, and better allocation of funding to prioritize descalation training.

Conservatives are so indoctrinated its laughable.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Zincy

Just the other day Chris Wallace of Fox News actually called out Jim Banks on the hypocrisy of the topic. Jim Banks, alongside literally every other Republican in Congress, voted against the latest Biden legislation. Chris Wallace pointed out how that very legislation had a huge (and disproportionate) allocation of money for policing, and that it’s hypocritical of Banks to vote against that bill while saying to Wallace’s face that the GOP “supports the police” while Democrats “want to Defund The Police”.
SolaristheBatto
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Fluffy Space Bat
@CaptainXtra  
Toyota assembly plants in the US are clustered in the southern states. They notably produce the Tundra, Corolla, Highlander, Avalon, and Camry. The Tacoma is primarily Mexican-produced. And the Supra is a Austrian/German BMW, just some funfacts.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Right Wing Watch has been banned from Youtube.  
Styx response  
I’m sure their auxiliary channel will be taken down too since Youtube doesn’t allow you to have others if you’ve had one suspended.  
I’m honestly surprised YT did it. They must have really violated the ToS to get the banhammer (if they did in fact do doxxing that would be a good reason). Guess they could always try Bit Chute.

Edit: Looks like YT gave them their account back saying it was a “mistake”.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Word is that some Pro-Trump fellas on Twitter have been passing around a video which allegedly shows an undercover FBI agent amongst the crowd of rioters.

Now, I haven’t seen the video myself due to not being able to track it down yet but keep an eye out if you’re using Twitter.

See if its legit or nonsense.
Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Constant Lurker
@Wiimeiser  
You don’t need a human to look at every video. Whenever the algorithm flags an account, a human can take a look before just deleting someone’s account.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Word is that some Pro-Trump fellas on Twitter have been passing around a video which allegedly shows an undercover FBI agent amongst the crowd of rioters.
Now, I haven’t seen the video myself due to not being able to track it down yet but keep an eye out if you’re using Twitter.
See if its legit or nonsense.

Has no one managed to find this video?

I still haven’t come across it.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@Natry  
That wasn’t the case with all of those New Lunar Republic videos a few years ago. Some bronies never got their accounts back because their claims got auto denied right after filing them. I was lucky it was several hours before I noticed my account was suspended and filed an appeal, and by then they realized their shit system screwed up.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Despite being one of the first states to cut enhanced jobless benefits, Missouri has seen no significant rebound when compared to states still running the benefits. The job market there is still stagnant, and unemployment hasn’t dropped any faster than when compared to other states.

The reason is simple, it wasn’t the jobless benefits that were the problem. It’s that no one wants to be a wage slave and work for pennies.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Goku Black

In an ad hoc sense possibly.

The wage structure will have to change. These businesses are going to start dying at an exceptionally fast rate and they’ll have only themselves to blame.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Take note of “THE DEPLOYMENT WILL BE PAID FOR BY A PRIVATE DONATION”, portion.

full

There’s seriously something wrong there, as in some part of that can’t be entirely legal.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Facing a worker shortage, some big businesses are turning to prison labor. With Russell Stovers allegedly being one such case.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

AI is actually replacing jobs at a rather unnerving pace, unfortunately.

These greedy assholes will do everything but pay people a living wage.
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Boring news cycle deals blow to partisan media [Axios]

TL;DR: Ever since Trump is left office, the ratings for news from both political sides have been tanking. The ratings for the Far-Left news outlets dropped by 27%, Moderate Left news outlets dropped by 17%, Mainstream Media outlets by 18%, Moderate Right news outlets dropped by 27%, and Far-Right news outlets dropped by 44%.

In other words, everyone has lost interests in the news ever since Trump left the White House.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@NitroFury  
Honestly I hope it stays that way. You can tell how desperate people are when they’re still bringing up Trump long after he’s been gone.

I mean look at Talk shows. I think John Oliver is the only one I can think of who isn’t still trying to bring him up at every turn
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide