Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Calbeck
It wasn’t even in a school, let alone a classroom. And no one here is defending their actions. Also, care to link the other examples of it happening, or is one event enough to condemn an entire community in your eyes?
Calbeck
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Meanlucario
No, no one is defending their actions; they are claiming they never happened and do not exist. Personally, had I posted an image demonstrative of the issue, it would have been the drag queen reading to a classroom of pre-teens about sexuality.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Calbeck
Dildoes etc. are NSFW and thus not appropriate for any thread that isn’t flagged as NSFW. Surely you can appreciate not displaying grotesque and sexual images to people that aren’t expecting to see them, right?
Calbeck

@Meanlucario
You’ve yet to express any interest in the link to the Dobbs decision I provided on entry to this thread. Instead, the general response has been to repeat things that are not factually true and which are refuted in the source material. I simply do not see you as being interested in more than repeating your existing positions on the various matters you have chimed in on.
Calbeck

I do have to say that I didn’t expect much when entering a political thread, but I do like to hear from opposing viewpoints from time to time. Sometimes folks have info I haven’t heard of or seen, or present interesting arguments. More often, it’s about people digging trench lines and repeating themselves in infinite recursion loops.
Got a bit of both out of this one. Thanks to all involved, and have an excellent day.
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
That’s still not grooming and still most definitely counts as education since like I said before it teaches a fact of life: LGBTQ people exist they always have and kids are obviously going to grow up and meet them or already have so why not teach about different sexualities; so they won’t be shocked about it or discover something about themselves and have a name of it and stop future discrimination and pointless killings to happen to LGBTQ people and prevent future parents from doing irrational shit like throwing out their own kids for being not straight or abusing them.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@YourPalContrail
It was describing a very gross thing involving abortion (something that sounded very much like an exception than the norm), so it’s very unlikely the book you are talking about was involved.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@YourPalContrail
That’s tame compared what was deleted (two images of someone in a rainbow gorilla suit with a dildo on it and the abortion post I mentioned).
@Dustcan
Disney still has people’s childhood by the balls, so they aren’t out of the run yet.
Background Pony #1F81
@Dustcan
I feel like i need more context to what this video/story is becuase otherwise this feels like blindlinking.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide