Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Anyone else fucking worried about the world’s future?
Between Hitler Putin and Murica’s undemocratic Supreme Court, I feel like we’re about to enter a new dark era…
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Good luck pulling that off when one side has a wing in its party that fundamentally disagrees with the democratic process and refuses to accept election results contrary to their world view.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Blurry as fuck videos of people stuffing ballots into boxes are flooding my Twitter timeline right now.
All retweeted by people I follow.
Unfollowed all those fuckwits.
Burning bridges is fun.
Take a wild guess on the political beliefs of those who are spreading those videos.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Now that Roe’s on the chopping block, the party of Sex Starved Old White Guys are now doing a victory lap and are ready to attack contraceptives. In all states. I remember the usual dodge for Red states banning abortion “Just go to Blue states!”, well other than the fact that at least one Red state wants to make it illegal to do that they the “Party of Small Government” wants to make it illegal in Blue states too.
And not just women birth control, at least one senator even wants to ban condoms. So yeah, Republicans are making it clear: if you have sex, it better end in pregnancy. Casual sex will no longer be legal. And if you get pregnant, you are forced to give birth, whether you want it or not or whether or not it’ll kill you.
Yep. The Gross Old Pedophile party wants a “domestic supply of infants” (sic). Should’ve seen this coming when Tennessee wanted to make child brides legal.
Background Pony #1F81
@Meanlucario
There is almost no chance that a second Civil War will break out in America.
The last thing America needs right now is for everyone there to go to literal war with themselves.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Despite something like Jan 6 proving otherwise (which I will not stop mentioning) I’m naive enough to think that this time still people still believe in the fundamentals of America to just… stop being Americans.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide