Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

DarkBrawlerCF1994

Vocal critic on Chat Control; MEP Patrick Breyer of the European Pirate Party, has filed an action for injunction against the so-called chat control of Facebook’s parent company Meta Platforms Ireland Limited at Kiel District Court.
https://www.patrick-breyer.de/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/20220509_Unterlassungsklage_Facebook_Breyer.pdf
Tomorrow (On May 11th), the EU Commission will publicly present its draft EU law on mandatory chat control. The law would require all providers of email, messenger and chat services to conduct mass chat checks and would undermine secure end-to-end encryption.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Meanlucario
Ronny Jackson is a texas congress man that left a tweet because he doesn’t know how Gmail works since gmail is sending his emails to people’s spam boxes and he thinks it’s election interference.
Background Pony #3822
@DarkBrawlerCF1994
You do realize that isn’t gonna fyaying matter, right?
You’ll keep getting ignored, since people have other things to worry about.
As sad as it sounds, it’s the truth.
Take what @DarkObsidian has said into consideration. (Though you are aware, saying it’s life-threatening is a bit over reacting.)
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
God I wish callout culture wasn’t so prevalent in modern discourse. It’s so incredibly toxic and only seeks to prevent discussion before they start.
DarkBrawlerCF1994

You do raise some good points.
AI surveillance is a scary matter that only needs to succeed once, where undoing the damages done through backhanded voting or lobbying processes will take many years and wrongfully ruined careers to solve.
I’d hate to see further people have their lives wrongfully ruined by inept algorithms like the one that nuked a decade’s worth of Tumblr portfolios.
While nothing new, as more is brought up with time, it should still be seen as absolutely unacceptable for our representatives, American or not, to vote for nosy surveillance schemes for with error-prone technologies, willingly or being this easily bribed to do so.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Once Marcos sits in power on July, mandatory ROTC training to all adult male citizens is highly possible of returning into schools and universities effectively but I think that ain’t happening that very quickly because of the 1987 constitution.
Background Pony #3822
  1. But yet, there’s a problem: Government doesn’t give a crap, as your comment shows.
The EU Commissioner in charge of the dreaded Chat Control legislation, Ylva Johansson, rejected a third request for a short meeting with the civil society network; European Digital Rights.
This is why I have little faith in the EU.
  1. Another Problem: while true on these:
AI surveillance is a scary matter that only needs to succeed once, where undoing the damages done through backhanded voting or lobbying processes will take many years and wrongfully ruined careers to solve.
While nothing new, as more is brought up with time, it should still be seen as absolutely unacceptable for our representatives, American or not, to vote for nosy surveillance schemes for with error-prone technologies, willingly or being this easily bribed to do so.
Do you really think it matters to them? Or for that matter, for anyone?
There are some people who don’t know politics and such, and even then, it’s usually like a doomscrolling thing.
Thing is, you and captainxtra are sadly facing a losing battle.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Hali the Emoji girl
My response to that preacher is this quote from Ana Kasparian:
“I don’t care that you’re a Christian. I don’t care what the Bible says. I feel like it’s a clown show, sitting here, trying to decifer what your little mythical book has to say about these VERY REAL political issues.
I DON’T CARE if you’re Christian. In fact, I will FIGHT FOR YOU to have your religious liberty and practice your Christianity. I believe in that.
I don’t believe in Christianity, which means that you DO NOT get to dictate the way I live MY life based on YOUR religion. I DON’T CARE what the Bible says. You have EVERY right in the world; all those women who identify with your religion have every right in the world to NOT get an abortion, to NOT take birth control. But they DO NOT have the right to dictate MY life and what I decide to do with MY body. I DON’T CARE about your GODDAMN religion.
I’m SO tired of having NON-STOP conversations about what the BIBLE says. You live your life in the way that you interpret the Bible. Again, I don’t care. But you don’t get to take the Bible and tell me ‘well the Bible says this in this chapter in this verse’. I don’t care. I don’t care, I don’t believe in it, and I have the RIGHT based on our Constitution to not believe in it.”
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Background Human
Don’t lump us with them. Last I heard, they think they can get away with rape because “God intended it” due to thinking (or just excusing their behavior) because they were baptized to do no wrong.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
So, Elon f###boy Musk basically just confirmed that he would reverse Donald Trump’s Twitter ban if he took control of Twitter.
I’m so close to giving up on humanity.
MethidMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

If there are any superior powerful beings out there, I’d say they’re most likely beings from Type 5 civilizations, if such civilizations exist out there.
To give you an idea of how “advanced” that is, lemme put it this way: we humans aren’t even at Type 1 yet.
The kind of “gods” humans invented are just nothing but fairy tales designed to make us not feel so bad about dying and/or to make us feel us feel special in this universe.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@Hali the Emoji girl
My response to that preacher is this quote from Ana Kasparian:
“I don’t care that you’re a Christian. I don’t care what the Bible says. I feel like it’s a clown show, sitting here, trying to decifer what your little mythical book has to say about these VERY REAL political issues.
I DON’T CARE if you’re Christian. In fact, I will FIGHT FOR YOU to have your religious liberty and practice your Christianity. I believe in that.
I don’t believe in Christianity, which means that you DO NOT get to dictate the way I live MY life based on YOUR religion. I DON’T CARE what the Bible says. You have EVERY right in the world; all those women who identify with your religion have every right in the world to NOT get an abortion, to NOT take birth control. But they DO NOT have the right to dictate MY life and what I decide to do with MY body. I DON’T CARE about your GODDAMN religion.
I’m SO tired of having NON-STOP conversations about what the BIBLE says. You live your life in the way that you interpret the Bible. Again, I don’t care. But you don’t get to take the Bible and tell me ‘well the Bible says this in this chapter in this verse’. I don’t care. I don’t care, I don’t believe in it, and I have the RIGHT based on our Constitution to not believe in it.”
This. All of this right here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide