Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@CaptainXtra
The articles in French I read about it talk about “diplomatic concessions” instead of explicitly mentioning territorial ones (although TBF I can’t see it meaning anything else than giving up the Donbass).
Either way, Zelensky’s still annoyed with Macron basically trying to do with Putin what Edouard Daladier tried (in vain) to do with Hitler back in the days.
HeadlessHorselessHorseman

As much as I support the Ukrainians emotionally, I question whether outright reversing Russian gains (and I use that term very, very loosely) is feasible. Macron might just be saying the quiet part out loud.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Texas has had 6 of their power plants knock out yesterday. They’re now asking Texans to ration their electricity.
The Texan power grid can’t handle the winter cold or the spring mild heat.
This meme keeps aging beautifully:
I wonder how many MAGA’s will freeze to death before they even consider voting for Beto.
Background Pony #F6BB
Buffalo mall mass shooter credit both 4chan /pol/ and /k/ as well as fellow channer mass shooter Brenton Tarrant for his radicalisation and what he did in a manifesto he predictably posted on both 4chan (still available on the clearnet and fondly defended by libertarians as a bastion of free speech and the place to find funny MSPaint memes) and its darknet sister website 8chan
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
From going from the biggest hope in turning Texas purple, to being outed as the largest Big Oil shill in the country, to killing any chance of ever getting a Republican vote.
Oof.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@BlitztheDragon
IT’s either Beto or become a shill of a state that will be destroyed later in the year to come. Texas’s has it’s own power grid and that itself is a bad idea. Not only that, but Ted Cruz is still a senater over in that state and he left his people during the winter cold to go to Cancun.
It says something to everybody that the people in power are the Republicans. Not the Democrats. Infact I don’t ever remember Texas being a blue state. But Texas being Purple would be a big deal to the Republicans.
Background Pony #6B50
@igotnopicks
I don’t think the state is going to collapse in 4 years. Dems would be best to just not vote Beto so when he loses by a big margin they drop him.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Texas going purple, or god willing blue, would guarantee the fall of the GOP. Electorally speaking Texas has like the 2nd or 3rd most Electoral College votes in the country; combine that with the sapphire blue California and New York and those 3 states alone will give a Dem nominee half the votes needed to hit the 270 threshold.
But then there’s the optics. Texas is held up as the quintessential example of what Republicans are. A fact well seen with it’s constant failures, like its own power grid frequently shows. If the pinnacle of Republicanism thinks Democrats share their beliefs more than the GOP, then there’s no recovering that from PR oof.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Oh Repubs are well aware of this, hence why they’re resorting to increasingly authoritarian means to stay in power. Of course, they’re being further bolstered by all the liberals going back to brunch now that Joe is in office and his lackluster presidency depressing support from young and independent voters.
I don’t see Texas turning purple yet. Least not before the GOP finishes ending democracy in the US, after which it’s a moot point.
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
Actually it seems like people are moving to texas from deep blue states like cali and new york. Question is why. In New york and califonia the purchasing power of the USD is lower is probably a massive one. the golden state is the most expesive state to live in followed by new york. The metropolitan areas in those states have some of the highest home prices likely due to unfriendly zoning regulation. Which also leads to them having some of the highest poverty rates. I am 100% for all states being purple so both parties should have to fight for their seats, just so long as they don’t bring the policies from California that made them move in the first place.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
TL;DR: So, the shooter who committed to Supermarket Shooting in Buffalo, New York has posted an apparent manifesto via Google Doc, and has repeatedly cited the “Great Replacement” theory, a Conspiracy Theory that is the often spewed by White Nationalists.
In other words, the shooter is a textbook definition of a Neo-Nazi.
Background Pony #EC7E
TL;DR: So, the shooter who committed to Supermarket Shooting in Buffalo, New York has posted an apparent manifesto via Google Doc, and has repeatedly cited the “Great Replacement” theory, a Conspiracy Theory that is the often spewed by White Nationalists.
In other words, the shooter is a textbook definition of a Neo-Nazi.
Or a fan of Tucker Carlson. But I’m pretty sure a Venn diagram of the two is fast approaching a perfect circle.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide