Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
“Hey Siri, what symbol does Brenton Tarrant’s manifesto, the Buffalo shooter’s manifesto, and a disconcerting number of Ukrainian partisans, share?” I guess neonazis abroad are A-OK as long as they’re advancing US imperialist policy, eh?
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Ebalosus
And what, pray tell, does Ukraine have to do with any of this?
If you’re just here to make shitty whataboutisms (because it’s not like all or even most of the Ukranian fighters are neonazis, unlike what Vladimir Putin would like to make us believe), you might just as well say nothing.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
A white supremacist murders 10 people & publishes a manifesto declaring himself a neo-Nazi.
Normal people: this is a problem & we have to figure out how to deal w/ racist extremism.
Disingenuous DNC propagandists: this is why we must keep arming Ukrainian Nazis to fight Russia.
Fun fact: I found out today that Brenton Tarrant actually went and trained with Azov in 2015, which just raises more questions about how seriously liberals take the neonazi problem. This is the one part of liberal praxis I have enormous trouble wrapping my head around. My leftist comrades and a few genuine libertarians I know have their ideas, but I find that explanation lacking.
The closest I’ve gotten to a good answer is from the great professor Chomsky: “There are no moral mistakes, only strategic mistakes,” in that if whatever you’re doing wins the day, the morality of what you’re doing does not matter. As it applies to neonazis at home and abroad, the morality of supporting them doesn’t matter as long as they do what you want; and as it applies to the likes of Tarrant and the Buffalo shooter, its that people’s civil liberties are a strategic risk that needs to be mitigated through banning guns and 4chan and Tucker Carlson (for some reason), since that’s the ‘right’ thing to do strategically.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan
My parents categorize people as liberal or patriotic. Even if the republican party started burning down churches, they would likely go “well, they believed differently than us so it’s fine.” People aren’t turning from that cult anytime soon.
@Ebalosus
Listening to Fox News again I see.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
The Grayzone, actually. Please do tell me how reading a magazine run by leftist jews makes me a rightoid. I could use other sources like I don’t know the entire western media apparatus before February 22nd!
Y’know after the one-two media clusterfucks over Afghanistan and Iraq, people would’ve learned their lessons about manufactured consent…
Meanlucario
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Ebalosus
Look up the Wikipedia page on the site.
The website’s news content is generally considered to be fringe.[2][17][18][19] It is known for its misleading reporting[20] and sympathetic coverage of authoritarian regimes,[2][13][21] in addition to its denial of the Uyghur genocide.[25] The Grayzone has spread conspiracy theories about Venezuela, Xinjiang, Syria, and other regions.[26][27]
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
First: Didn’t they teach you in college to not use wikipedia as a source? They taught me that.
Second: Them having shitty takes in one area doesn’t discredit them in all areas. If that were the case, why are you still listening to media that swore through thick and thin that Kyle Rittenhouse took a gun across state lines? They didn’t even retract that.
Again: The who’s who of “trusted media sources” told us on multiple occasions how Ukraine has a nazi problem, so am I to doubt their own reporting due to its inconsistency with regards to that?
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Ebalosus
We were taught that Wikipedia was great for finding sources. That’s what the numbers are for. And if you actually read what I quoted, you’d know they are sympathetic to authoritarian regimes (which I’m certain would include Russia) and spreading conspiracy theories, which I have little doubt includes Ukraine having a Nazi problem (which goes with the former point).
@CaptainXtra
Because the USA is kind of a shitshow.
Background Pony #6B50
@MethidMan
Nah, but if we get more people thinking Tucker Carlson should be jailed then we might be.
@Meanlucario
I’ve been alive long enough to know that time in this thread won’t teach you anything substantial.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@MethidMan
Yep. I’m just waiting for the 1% to hightail it out of here and the politicians to be left to be eaten by the starving 99%.
That’s what capitalism does, after all. That’s actually a major plot point in my original IP, except they plan to intentionally ruin the planet with a pandemic and war
Background Pony #6B50
@Meanlucario
It’s the other way around in a first country, you need to make a case why Tucker Carlson should be in jail, what law did he break, etc.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
The closest equivalent to Tucker Carlson we had in France would be Eric Zemmour on CNews.
The CSA (superior audiovisual council) infracted the channel multiple times (and Zemmour himself got sentenced to pay fines on several occasions) for hate speech, but they still kept him until he declared himself as a presidential candidate (because his show’s airing would’ve been accounted into his speaking time otherwise).
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
Russia may have lost up to 1/3rd of its assembled combat forces in Ukraine.
When you consider that Russia deployed a majority of its active, ready forces (note I said ready forces, not the gross total of all their combat forces) that accounts for roughly between 1/6th to 1/4th their total active ready forces on this pointless war.
Additionally, the Koch backed lobby group Defense Priorities recently expressed considerable skepticism to Finland and Sweden joining NATO. DP has, in the past, expressed pro-Russian orientation in regards to geopolitics. So this should come as no surprise.
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Zincy
Burning that much of your manpower on a war of choice is insane. If it weren’t for the nuclear deterrent, they’d be opening themselves up to any neighbor with a grudge–which is to say, all of their neighbors.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Regarding what went down in Buffalo, leftist writer and activist Joshua Potash really hit the nail on the head:
“This week really shows the absurdity of comparing the far left and the far right. A far-right white supremacist just killed 10 people in cold blood, while the establishment spent the week calling the left ‘too aggressive’ due to peaceful protests at the houses of the powerful.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide