Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Ironically, extreme violence in games has actually declined over the last 20 years, and there has been an uptick in games that depict violence as a negative.
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I would like to dispute the “mental health care” angle for explaining mass shootings. Very few are committed by people we would generally consider mentally ill. Statistically speaking, people with mental illness are much more likely to be on the receiving end of violence than they are to commit it themselves. Mental illness is a red herring in the mass shooting debate, and one that throws a vulnerable population under the bus.
What we really need to be looking at is the proliferation of extremist ideologies, white supremacy in particular. An increasing number of these massacres are being carried out by white supremacists/nationalists.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Cruelty Squad is a actually very peaceful game that does not feature cannibalism is a mechanic that turned into a speed running strategy. Cruelty Squad is actually a banger OST simulator.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
It’s makes me angry that Faux News will continue to push that racist Great Replacement Conspiracy Theory to their audience, and they wouldn’t care how much innocent blood that got in their hands; as they continue profiting off of that lie and using Video Games as a scapegoat.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@YourPalContrail
The US military is a fucking powerhouse and is more than likely the strongest military on the planet.
Those examples you listed…let’s talk about them.
Vietnam. It’s true, that the Communist Vietnamese were able to defeat the French military but they got their shit kicked in and were humiliated by the US military. Even while waging a Guerrilla War, and even with their populace being a hardy people with a lot of experience in Guerrilla War, the Viet Cong and NVA were decimated. They could not win on the battlefield. The best they could do was the Tet Offensive, yet that only ended with a crushing defeat on their end. They only “won” because the American people realized our tax dollars and our efforts were better spent elsewhere than a country nobody even knew existed before the war.
Afghanistan. We already had a minor presence in Afghanistan and only “lost” because, again, the American people and government realized our tax dollars and efforts are better spent elsewhere.
If you think these wars are examples of how weak the US military is, then I would like to educate you. Look no further than Operation Desert Storm which has been described as a “Fucking Masterpiece.” Air Superiority was established within hours and the Iraqi military was stomped into oblivion.
The US military is not defeated, it’s recalled for other operations
Background Pony #2AFA
Apparently, 4chan’s toxic, right-wing culture also had a hand in radicalizing Payton Gendron, the shooter, into commiting the deadly Buffalo shooting that occurred over the weekend.
I must say, it just ANGERS me that internet hellholes like 4chan can contribute to real-life atrocities that leads to innocent folks losing their lives.
Also, screw Faux News for spreading that blasted “Replacement Theory” garbage.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Don’t worry, Channers are probably already organizing some horse charity to rehabilitate their image or something.
They won’t know the horse’s name, whether the money even goes to the horse, and definitely wouldn’t donate to any charity if this didn’t happen, but you can be sure they’ll put a lot of effort into saying they’re doing a charity!
The Pennsylvania Republican primary Senate race between Dave McCormick and Trump-endorsed Dr. Oz has entered a recount due to being too close to call. Trump of course is saying Oz should declare victory under the premise that it would make it harder for fraud.
Fraud from who? It’s a Republican primary. Only Republicans can vote.
Alex Jones clearly hasn’t learned his lesson from Sandy Hook. He’s now claiming the Buffalo shooting was a false flag hoax.
Background Pony #1F81
Alex Jones clearly hasn’t learned his lesson from Sandy Hook. He’s now claiming the Buffalo shooting was a false flag hoax.
Of course he fucking is.
im incredibly angry at that, but not surprised.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

I swear to god, if anyone in my family was killed in a shooting and that fucker tried to pass it off as a hoax, to hell with trying to sue him; I would hunt him down and kill him in the most violent, most tortuous way possible…
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
It depends. Currently no, because we aren’t threatened by some despot despite the rhetoric of a few of the terminally online types and simply because most people aren’t dissatisfied* with the current system there isn’t enough of a push for a US based insurgency.
I want to agree with you simply because I loved Schwarzkopf. He was a tactical genius. however there is a fundamental difference between attacking a uniform army and irregulars. and it’s not a good comparison because the idea of shock and awe cannot apply. You need to maintain the cities to occupy them which is why these campaigns turn into quagmires. You can even see this in Iraq. Baghdad was a resounding success…Fallujah not so much. Not to mention in a hypothetical tyrannical takeover of the US not only would the people outnumbere the military but the military member would also likely desert instead of fighting their fellow countrymen.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide