Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

1. Whatever claims made against Zelensky and his government are way too trivial in the grand scope of things. After all they aren’t dropping bombs on Russian civilians, as opposed to the Russian military attacking Ukrainian towns and cities.
  2. Yes, the war in Ukraine sucks, but at the same time none of us should downplay the atrocities happening on US soil, because that’s just as fucked up. I hope the UN gets involved and places sanctions on the US government until they get their shit together.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You know, with all the crazy shit here in United States; it makes you wonder is the United States really the greatest country in the world?
IWTCIEM

@NitroFury
Exactly. For all the problems associated with social media, it DID at least open my eyes to how utterly pathetic this country is. If one more person tells me they’re “proud to be an American” or that the US is the “greatest country in the world” I’d be inclined to either tell them off or punch them in the face. Granted I don’t want to lower themselves to their level, but it would be hard to resist the urge to.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
So Beto is going hard on Abbott right now.
That’s the kind of ferocity I like to see, I just hope Beto is competent enough to not say something stupid that’ll screw up his momentum.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Eeyup.
And Georgia is a hard red state, so there is no way Qaren is getting losing to whoever her Dem opponent will be in November. Especially after she won over 70% of the current vote.
I’m not sure why I keep doing this to myself. Everytime I give MAGA the benefit of the doubt they always turn around and say ‘Jokes on you!’ And 7 out of 10 MAGAts saying they like Jewish Space Laser lady over 5 other Republicans mean yeah, jokes on me for expecting something of them.
Background Pony #5E82
America is fundamentally broken. At this point in time it may be too late to fix it.
IWTCIEM

@Background Pony #5E82
I don’t know what I can do at this point. I’m honestly debating whether I should kill myself, or just prepare myself for the day I die early. I can’t go on living the rest of my life in this terrible country, and I have no way of escaping.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

So apparently, in the wake of the school shooting, 4channers started an op to try to frame some random transgender woman for the shooting. And by the time anyone found out, it was being shared by the New York Post and Representative Paul Gosar (R-AZ), among others.
Yeah, we can put the whole “4chan is just edgy memes! It has no effect on real life,” to bed now. Should’ve done so when they started exporting Trumpism to other corners of the interwebs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide