Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Ereiam
That’s cool and all, yet i see no source there either. So still just hearsay. And sure, people retweeting something for political motives without checking whether its true or even relevant is bad, but that’s not the thing i have addressed.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A 24yo right wing extremist in Arizona threatened, on video, to hunt and kill LGBT people and to attack a Target store (of all places).
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@CaptainXtra
Why not just prohibit selling semi-automatic handguns and rifles? Then would-be killers wouldn’t have the ability to kill so many innocents.
Problem is that most modern weapons are Semi.
Unless you have everyone stick to revolvers their great grandparents used.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
Then I’d suggest said LGBT people start strapping, because the only people who would care about one less rightoid in the world are other rightoids and Sorkinites who carry water for said rightoids.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
A 24yo right wing extremist in Arizona threatened, on video, to hunt and kill LGBT people and to attack a Target store (of all places).
And surprise surprise, the 24 year old describe himself as an “authoritarian Christian nationalist”.
Another reason why LBGTQ+ people and non-White people should start arming themselves, no amount of Gun Control laws isn’t going to stop unhinged rightoids from getting one.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@The Smiling Pony
I am not even on 4chan, besides reading a couple message on an odd linked thread once every couple months. What i am doing is questioning a claim that had no source and from the looks of it seems baseless if you can’t even provide any evidence.
Besides your quantifying 4chan as one entity. Its like me saying, because of your baseless claim being like “Derpibooru did as Derpibooru does accusing 4chan of something they have no evidence of”.
4chan is not a hivemind!
Oh please, that’s like going “Catholics are not a hivemind!” because someone pointed out most Catholics believe in God.
Background Pony #C51A
Why aren’t Democrats running ads calling out the Republicans who participated in Jan 6?
Background Pony #6B50
@Ebalosus
What does switched on mean?
@Background Pony #C51A
Is their a candidate in your area accused of it? You probably won’t get ads if you’re not in that state. No point in running an attack ad on an Ohio senator to a person in Nevada.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Background Pony #C51A
Because Star Trek mentioned it in the episodes.
But it could be because that it happened 1 year ago and current stuff is Inflation, high gas prices, the monkey pox, schools, baby food shortage, Ukraine/Russian war, abortion and crime with the most current being the Texas School Shooting.
also the Jan 6 would be double edged sword as remember that a Trump supporter was shot and would paint them in a bad light especially with what happened before it.
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

@MethidMan
You’re quoting me as if what I said was somehow insensitive. Babbitt was literally part of a violent insurrectionist movement to disrupt votes placed by the majority.
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
At this point the US has become worse than Nazi Germany. Change my mind.
I feel the need to fully push back on this cause it’s important to understand the atrocities that the nazis committed on people. In a book I’m reading about the 101st police battalion under nazi rule a part that chilled me was as follows:
”I made the effort, and it was possible for me, to shoot only children. It so happened that the mothers led the children by the hand. My neighbor then shot the mother and I shot the child that belonged to her, because I reasoned with myself that after all without its mother the child could not live any longer. It was supposed to be, so to speak, soothing my conscience to release children unable to live without their mothers.” The full weight of this statement, and the significance of the word choice of the former policeman, cannot be fully appreciated unless one knows that the German word for release also means to redeem or save when used in a religious sense. The one who releases is the Erlöser the Savior or Redeemer!
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
Found in the responses to this accidentally insensitive tweet* from Rep. Tony Gonzales:
*to forestall any accusation of blind linking, here’s the text of the tweet:
Jesus said “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Let’s pray together.
Says it all, don’tcha think? Fuck your “thoughts and prayers”, Tony.
IWTCIEM

Even with this quote in mind, how exactly does it prove my original argument was wrong? The US routinely massacres men, women and children just as the Nazis did. Most Americans do nothing about the death and suffering, just as all the “good” Germans remained complacent during the Holocaust. Additional reasons as to why I felt the US is worse than Nazi Germany were because 1) US industry was the one which enabled the rise of the Third Reich prior to 1941 (See Henry Ford and IBM for more context) and 2) even before the US entered its mass shooting phase it had already passed the moral event horizon on many occasions (genocide of Native Americans, lynching, internment of Japanese Americans, atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Vietnam war, etc.). Debate me all you want, but those are the facts of the matter and it would be foolish to try and deny or downplay any of it.
IWTCIEM

@Latecomer
Can we not try to focus on semantics and address the overall fact that the US has murdered and continues to murder countless innocent men, women and children, both at home and abroad, throughout its entire existence, and that most of its citizens are okay with all that? I mean, what sort meaningful legislation has been passed which would stop all the slaughter?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide