Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Zincy
now to be fair those women would also be called race traitor by some of there communities too. racism is very progessive that way.
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

high altitude cloud pone
I know I criticized biden before but I’m so glad he said this. granted how low is the bar from trump where calling for peaceful protest is notable. Regardless, just calling balls and strikes I think biden is really good here.
large
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra
Hot damn! murdering it~
@DarkObsidian
Damn straight.
I can argue for the rights of women both altruistically and spiritually. We must end the subjugation of women for the future of humanity. We don’t need poor people who can’t afford kids having babies if they don’t want to.
Background Pony #1F81
the official Pride parade in Oslo, Norway has been cancelled after there was a shooting at a gay bar 2 days ago. 2 dead, 8 more have been injured.
People have responded by making their own unofficial pride parades in response to this as a show of support with the victims.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
If that page Methid linked to on the previous page is any indication….
And there’s already been violence as this search result on Google shows. There was altercations between both sides in North Carolina, and the Vermont statehouse was vandalized, including the statement “If abortions aren’t safe you’re not either” spray painted.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sky funeral
I know I criticized biden before but I’m so glad he said this. granted how low is the bar from trump where calling for peaceful protest is notable. Regardless, just calling balls and strikes I think biden is really good here.
large
Never trust a Gir*ndin
Kolbjorn

Banana
Democrats aren’t going to do anything because they don’t have to, they just need that the republicans keep getting worse and worse so people have to vote for the “lesser evil” because decent people would rater have a bunch of useless idiots in charge than literal nazis
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
unfortunately even in the comments people are already calling for violence. It really is disheartening.
“Are these “the Rights of Man”? Is this the LIBERTY of Human Nature? The most savage four footed tyrants that range the unexplored desarts of Africa, in point of tenderness, rise superior to these two legged Parisian animals. —Common Brutes do not prey upon each other.”-London Times
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
I think it’s the Girondins. it was the moderates in the French revolution. They where the right to the leftist Jacobin Club. Though they where known as liberals during the enlightenment. They where part of the Jacobins early in the revolution before splitting off when the jacobins started their mass executions and leaned more to having a constitutional monarchy where the king only served as a figurehead similar to how England is.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sky funeral
“Are these “the Rights of Man”? Is this the LIBERTY of Human Nature? The most savage four footed tyrants that range the unexplored desarts of Africa, in point of tenderness, rise superior to these two legged Parisian animals. —Common Brutes do not prey upon each other.”
You only prove my point
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
In light of the recent SC ruling on public prayer, I have every intention to lead a very public Pagan prayer session at my facility, since apparently it’s totally OK now.
I’m sure the freedom of religion Christians won’t have any problem with Pagans, or Muslims, or even Satanist gov employees leading public prayer.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In 1975 Iceland saw a strike as 90% of women stopped working as they fought for equal rights and pay. It ground the country to a halt, and not only did they get equality 5 years later they elected their first female president.
Just saying, it works.
Well he’s doing something right.
The SCOTUS is back again, this time handing down a 6-3 ruling that teachers can now lead students in prayer in the classroom. Last week they ruled that the state can fund religious schools.
Just in case you were wondering where these theocrats stood on the whole “Separation of Church and State” precedence.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Every non-Christian teacher in the country needs to start every class session with a public prayer of their choice, and all the atheist ones need to start with a lecture from Dawkins.
See how long it takes the Christians to riot.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Zincy
Do it. I may not agree with it, but freedom of religion shouldn’t be applied to only one belief (though I do take personal issue with satanism, for reasons I don’t think I need to explain).
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Again, I remind everyone that one of the few gun regulations to ever happen happened right after a bunch of black people started open carrying. Then Ronald Reagan himself immediately regulated the shit out of guns.
So yeah. Since getting a bit French Revolution-y is a bit much for my wimpy tastes, a minority showing his equal rights is the next best thing to fix these overreach in laws.
Background Pony #1F81
She and 14 other parents are now planning on launching a lawsuit against the Uvalde police force their incompetence and handling of the shooting.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide