Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In related news, LAPD cops just beat one of their own to death during training in a simulated mob attack.
They were roleplaying a mob during training, and they cosplayed a bloodthirsty mob so convincingly they killed one of their own.
These are the people we give a badge, a gun, a pat on the back and unlimited authority to.
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

high altitude cloud pone
specifically with the Maine funding schools ist a little more nuanced I thought. cause wasn’t it that Maine has a school voucher program and said school vouchers where used bu parents to enroll their children in Christian schools? I mean on a absolute technical level they are but it does strike me as a 1A infringement because it’s the parents choice in that situation am I wrong?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
  1. I remember a older John Oliver video about how easy it is to become a cop. Sad that things never changed.
  2. Wasn’t there an experiment between two groups, one pretending to be prison guards and others prisoners? It ended with doing fucked-up stuff and the gf of the leader telling him to stop because he was too “into it” to realize it. People let power go to their head too easily.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
It should be noted that the Stanford Prison Experiment is a little shaky. It’s questionable whether or not it actually happened as described, with several participants and even one researcher later saying they were coached/did coach the subjects.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Abortion protests are happening around the country. That’s not surprising.
Police are tear gassing these protests. Also not surprising.
Tear gas is a known abortifacient; a word I just learned today that means a substance that causes abortions. The hypocrisy is also not surprising.
So yeah it turns out that the government can and will still give you an abortion. You just need to join a left wing protest.
Make sure it’s left wing or at least meant to fight for your rights though and not fascist inbred insurrection, otherwise the police will treat it like a school shooting and do nothing.
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

@Dustcan
Biden literally said this:
“First, I call on everyone, no matter how deeply they care about this decision, to keep all protests peaceful. Peaceful, peaceful, peaceful. No intimidation. Violence is never acceptable. Threats and intimidation are not speech. We must stand against violence in any form regardless of your rationale.”
But he is completely silent on the ongoing violence started entirely by the police.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Imagine that. The architect of the 90s crime bill and the guy who’s response to Defund the Police was to increase police budget is mum on police authority.
The Church of Satan has been having a field day for months trolling these SCOTUS decisions
When Roe was first leaked they were quick to respond ‘Hey everybody, guess what we’ll allow!’ When he topic of taxing churches came up they were all ‘Hey, guess what we think the government should do!’ And now that the SCOTUS has allowed prayer in school here comes the Church of Satan just standing there with the shit eating-est grin on it’s face.
To paraphrase on redditer: ‘If the Church of god-damned Satan is what saves our rights from a government trying to impose a theocracy then something has seriously gone wrong.’
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
And there it is. Mike Pence is now saying abortion should be banned on a federal level. And former chief of the RNC is saying that Republicans will eliminate the filibuster when they retake the Senate so they can (among other things) create that federal ban.
Sure is a good thing the Dems spent their 2 years on power not getting rid of the filibuster so the Republicans couldn’t, huh?
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
So Carlos Maza has been openly advocating for violence, planting bombs, and throwing molotovs.. he is retweeting justices home addresses.
I don’t care where you fall on abortion issues this shouldn’t be acceptable. Having a verified Twitter user and a Vox contributer pushing this is even worse.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide