Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Looks like the Lion of Damascus knocked out two more of his critics. First BoJo, and now the Japanese PM. Hell, Putin has outlasted BoJo, lol.
In all seriousness, the BoJo thing I totally get, since that seems to becoming the norm in anglo politics land, at least beyond Australia. Hell, it’s such a joke within Oceania that when John Key resigned (and was replaced by his brother, Allen, who is very good at putting together political cabinets), the joke both here in NZ and in Aus was “Australians confused by a prime minister leaving under his own volition, instead of being oustered by his own party like normal.” It’s why I consider banking on leader popularity in the bigger parties in parliamentary systems is a fool’s errand, because there’s no guarantee that they’ll get the boot either while PM, or in the run-up to the election (as what happened to our boys Jezza and Bernie).
Deterrence Dispensed called: it isn’t 3D-printed. It appears to be some Fallout 4-esq electrically-fired abomination shotgun. It doesn’t match any designs found in either The Gatalog (DetDisp), Weight-Forward Designs (Derwood, Mussy, et al), AWCY (Krawn, Scorpion simps), or Defence Distributed (the watering hole for all groups), even though it takes some design hints from some of the electronically fired shotgun designs.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
There’s is info on Shinzo Abe’s killer
TL;DR: Police in Japan has arrested a 41-year old suspect on suspicion of attempted murder (likely will bump that to murder) and seized a weapon, according to the Asahi Shimbun newspaper. The suspect (who I will not name) has worked for the Japanese Navy until 2005, and the gun in question is homemade; two metal barrels attached to a wooden board black tape.
Reminder to all that Japan has a very strict gun law.
Background Pony #462B
Republicans think JFK Jr. will come back from the dead and become Trump’s VP, that the COVID vaccine has microchips in it, that Democrats drain hormones from babies for power, and that Jewish space lasers cause wildfires.
There’s no reasoning with people who are batshit crazy.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Wiimeiser
Since JFK, there’s also been Luis Carrero Blanco (Prime Minister of Spain, who died from an ETA car bomb in 1973), Aldo Moro (Prime Minister of Italy, abducted and executed by the Red Brigades in 1978), Park Chung-hee (president of South Korea, shot by his security chief in 1979), Olof Palme (Prime Minister of Sweden, shot in the street in 1986), Yitzhak Rabin (Prime Minister of Israel, shot by an extremist who disagreed with the Oslo peace process in 1995), and I probably missed some.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
So Beer Brett was enjoying steak and protesters showed up at the place where he was enjoying his steak and he left thru the back alley.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Well, by his own logic if he doesn’t want to be bothered at dinner he can just go to another state and have it there.
So Biden is now set to sign an executive order allowing access to abortion.
Whole lotta “vOtE bLuE nO mAtTeR wHo” apologists tried to tell me for years that he couldn’t do that.
They were wrong about something. Imagine that.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Kiryu-Chan
Man I’m glad I don’t have diabetes. I’ve never had healthcare in my life.
I’m like a perfect specimen of a human being though, only stupid. There is no pill for stupid yet, or it would be worth a lot of money.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide