Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1F81
@Penguin Dragneel
A lot a right-wing/anti-sjw thumbnails reek of “Graphic design is my passion” energy.
or them trying to blatantly shove in their fetishes
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@The Smiling Pony
And the really crazy thing, as Emory professor Daniel McCarthy explains, is that if Twitter is underestimating its bot problem, that should increase its valuation, not the other way around.
Twitter’s revenue is a matter of public record. No one’s questioning it. But if the site has more bots than advertised, then that revenue is coming from a smaller number of actual users, which means a) more revenue per user, and b) more room for growth.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
So Trump was reported to have called a Jan 6th Witness himself…
That sounds pretty law breaking or some kind of violation at least if you ask me…
(Lol, I feel like I’m always the one to come across a thread on break first.)
Background Pony #1F81
So…
Trump and Elon are beefing with each other now.
Trump is pissed that Elon said he would bring back his account once Elon bought Twitter, only for Elon to back off, and for also saying that Trump should retire from politics.
Trump fired back by saying that Elon had actually voted for him for presidency on both elections and is still a Republican vote
and then he posted this on his Twtter knock-off
Honestly can’t wait to see the MAGA bros starting a civil war over their daddies fighting.
Background Pony #33F4
@Background Pony #1F81
I wonder if Elon is going to suddenly start becoming more amenable to liberal/left wing politics. The chances are the same as winning the lottery while riding a tamed zebra but he’s a least hurt FEeWiNgs kind of political personality and this is the dumbest timline, so it’s not impossible,
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Yes, this is from Uvalde:
Nothing says “Protect and Serve” like wasting time on your phone during a shooting.
We’ve all gotten Teachers on our butts for puling them out in class but this shit is next level OOF.
Basically, if this was some random dude then it would still be stupid of them but at least we wouldn’t expect them to be actively doing shit in this situation other than get out unlike this guy who’s an actual Cop with a job to be 100% focused on situations like this.
Background Pony #33F4
It just gets worse and worse with every new bit of information. And I get checking your phone in a lot of stressful slow situations, like the calm before fighting in war. Yeah. I bet some soldiers do. If they’re allowed phones. I don’t know if they are.
This one just looks bad considering, you know. The shooter is just walking around shooting people as they do that.
Background Pony #1F81
@CaptainXtra
I noticed that his phone screen seems o be the “Thin Blue Line” version of the Punisher logo
Again, not really a good sign.
YourPalContrail
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
A new rule for Florida medicaid now bans hormones, gender affirming surgery, and any procedures altering primary or secondary sex characteristics for Medicaid INCLUDING ADULTS.
Large
it’s just absolutely ridiculous. If transitioning is care and the adults diagnosed need that care why would medicaid not cover that?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I mean, not a single thing he said there is wrong.
I also mean, fuck Trump hey “Let’s Go Brandon” pussies, that’s how you use big boy words, but this is one of those two times the broken clock is right.
Yeah, no. It’s not a coincidence that right before news dropped that he molested an employee (and had kids with another) he came out and admitted he was a Republican all along.
He knows which side those acts earns him brownie points in.
Another video shows a cop casually using that hand sanitizer dispenser to clean his hands.
I mean, it’s all of 5 seconds, but those are 5 seconds where children are dying and your cowardly ass is more worried about personal hygiene.
Is it no wonder why we still haven’t gotten any police footage yet? All the info we’ve gotten is from parents and other secondhand accounts, and the only footage is from the school?
Various hormonal medication has medicinal benefits beyond making a guy a girl or vice versa and have been prescribed for those uses. This kind of no tolerance transphobia just means even cisgendered are getting in the crossfire of this blind bigotry.
But of course the cruelty is the point.
Background Pony #33F4
@Dustcan
To piggyback off that.
Female Zambian soccer player Barbra Banda is not allowed to play Women’s Africa Cup of Nations because she failed the gender eligibility test

No she is not trans. But she’s not allowed to play despite being a soccer player for about 5 years. Because this test has more or less determined she’s not a woman or enough of a woman.
Something something unfair genetic advantages. Something something but we wont talk about Michael Phelps or Lance Armstrong. Something something. It’s okay there for SOME reason. We all know the drill here.
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
it seems like it is specifically to keep oestrogen and testosterone out of the hands of trans people. it specifically carves out hormones for gender dysphoria. This is targeted.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
By the letter of the law. But as with other things happening in Florida professionals have been erring on the side of caution more than not.
So the letter of the law is just transphobic, while the knock-on effect will likely extend further.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Dustcan
This has honestly just been one big embarrassment for police departments in general. And rather than actually try to improve, they’re instead doubling down on being horrible human beings.
What a bunch of pigs.
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@lonewolf
Dictators are bad for business. No matter how hard you pander to the Chinese market, there’s always a chance that Pooh Bear will get a stick up his ass and cut you off. At some point, it stops being worth the trouble.
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
ah I see what you’re getting at now. I’m not 100% sure i agree because bills like the parental rights in education bill was deliberately vague, this However is hyper specific on who is not to receive treatment. I could be wrong though who knows.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide