Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I’m continuously looking at the FiveThirtyEight Election Forecast for the 2022 Midterms, and it’s pretty bad for House Democrats.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Not so bad in the Senate and Governor races, particularly because of term limits and surprisingly strong dem candidates vs. tv personalities and far right lunatics running in purple states.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
It’s still possible, under very very limited circumstances.
Ironically, one of those circumstances is Trump announcing a run for president on 2024 before the midterms.
I read a fun little thing earlier from Hogan, the gov of Maryland that worries rather deeply that Trump might crimp the reps in the midterms.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Remember the 10yo rape survivor from Ohio who had to flee to Indiana to get an abortion, because Ohio has no exceptions abortion ban? Well her rapist has been arrested.
Good news for normal people. But good news for normals of course means bad news for conservative, in this case particularly “Gym” Jordan and Jesse Watters.
“Gym” Jordan because when the news broke he did what he did best and jumped to the defense of the rapist and Jesse Watters because he did what he did best and just shouted ‘FAEK NOOS1’. To no surprise the story is true, and to less surprise they are playing The Floor Is Lava with responding.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Dustcan
After several day of claiming it was a fake story and Biden lied, FOX NEWS and the rest of the conservative sphere have pivoted to focusing on how the rapist may have been an illegal immigrant, as if that would have any relevance to the topic of abortion.
I respect earthworms more than I respect anyone working for FOX NEWS and co.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I mean, there’s a new type of worm that’s been bred to eat plastic. So in addition to the normal food chain stuff worms are helping fight the very pollution Fox News wants and runs apologia for a la a Captain Planet villain.
So yeah. Our worms on Earth have a purpose, the worms that make up Fox News doesn’t.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Latecomer
Since Trump took over FOX NEWS has lost practically every single talking head that wasn’t one Ambien away from a live TV racist tirade. I think they have only Bret Bair left, and everyone else may as well have their lips surgically grafted to Trump or whichever is the current loudest most racist, misogynist, fascist’s ass.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I hear that Trump won’t be charged for anything cuz that mean every previous president that’s living would be charged for their crimes as well.
Personally:
I seriously call bullshit on that claim.

BEHOLD IMPERIAL FEMINISM!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide