Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Donald J. Trump for converting me from a waffling moderate conservative to a strongly progressive liberal over the last 8 years.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@cheezedoodle
I used to be a left leaning person who desperately tried to stay in the middle (which caused me to say some dumb s##t that I didn’t believe in), but everything that’s happened these few years have just led me to stop giving a rat’s ass about it.
Nowadays, I’m also a strongly-progressive liberal, uber-conservatives be damned.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Are you saying Trump should not be charged with any of his apparently numerous financial crimes or for profiting from the presidency or for trying to overturn the election
Point out to me where I said any of that.
You asked for proof for Carter’s crimes, I merely provided it.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In more Insurrection news, the Secret Service were requested to provide text messages between them during Jan 5 and 6. Instead records showed they were deleted shortly after. As in, after they were requested.
Fire them all. The rot runs too deep.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Yes.
Always fun seeing Manchin remind Brandon who the real president is, especially on bills related to Climate Change.
We’re all going to burn to death. But hey, President Manchin gets to keep his coal factory so it evens out.
Background Pony #1F81
Ok is there a reason why people are calling Joe Biden “Brandon” now?
Is this because of the “let’s go brandon” meme or is it just the newest insult for Biden?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m going to be brutally honest, I’m looking forward to the collapse of coal in West VA to bring about the economic implosion of the state and drive its already massive poverty rate even higher.
Because these are people that constantly vote against their own self interest and continue to prop up an industry that would die even without climate legislation simply due to the market.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

House Republicans have unveiled a federal level ban on gender affirmation for trans students at school.
The full text of the bill can be read here.
Highlights include:
-Forbidding school employees from providing any accommodation to affirm students’ gender identity.
-Requiring school employees to disclose to trans students’ parents that they’re transgender.
-Forbidding school employees from referring or recommending gender-affirming care for trans students.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Republicans blocked a vote for a bill to enshrine the right to travel to another state for reproductive care.
It should be noted that the right to interstate travel is one of the rights explicitly stated in the constitution, and the Republicans refused to even acknowledge it.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
The Vet one is hilarious because it had literally nothing in it remotely objectionable. The funding is already in an allocated slushfund, it has wide bipartisan support, it is adjacent to defense funding, and it’s a great PR move with the PACT act.
And a majority still voted against it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide