Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@SleepySteve
That’s some of them, Youtube is such a big thing. You’re free to watch five or more people have different opinions about the same subject, in the bible every holy figure is above questioning by threat of torture.
@Beth
You say that like religion is the issue and not people using it as a way to abuse power.
Religion is obviously designed for subjugation and power. It convinces you there is an all powerful man that watches your every move, and he has a list of commandments, yet you never see him, he never talks to you. God is all powerful, but he always requires money, he’s either a grifter or incompetent.
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
Can someone explain why Andrew Tate is so popular? He’s not intelligent, his showing on Hassans stream was embarrassing, and his so called “Hustlers University” is just a MLM for dudes.
Background Pony #1F81
@YourPalContrail
And the fact he’s also a domestic abuser rapist and also allegedly involved n human trafficking
It’s becuase he’s a buff rich white dude who carters to and exploits specifically young and vulnerable white males who hope that they can become as “alpha” as him one day if they follow his program.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Beth
Sounds like you have beef with the Catholic church (or one emulating that part of it) and assume every single religion on Earth is the exact same way.
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

high altitude cloud pone
seems legit, I think when you are terminally online you can develop some fringes tendencies like what Andrew spouts. Doesn’t surprise me that’s the audience he targets.
@Background Pony #1F81
It’s so obviously an MLM. Do the people who pay for it just not care about pyramid scams or are they just coping so hard they don’t think it is?
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Luca H.
It’s not personal info.
I lived in California which had Fienstien(She’s too damn old) and Alex Padilla.
Now I live in Arizona which is more purple than usual now but has two democrats in the senate.
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@YourPalContrail
And then he ran through the Capitol hall like a bitch who shit his pants.
@SleepySteve
I want to be optimistic, but when voters got a choice to primary MTG, her district voted to keep her in the running. At least Rev. Warnock’s numbers are improving. Honestly, the debate should happen anyway just to show how ill-suited Walker is, just like Perdue showed how unfit he was by not showing up.
@Luca H.
We don’t do that here. We’re not the far-right who tries intimidating electoral challengers or incumbents. Your choice to tell or withhold, either way.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I mean, telling what state you live in is hardly giving out personal information. That’s way too vague for anything to matter.
Doesn’t mean it’s a good idea though. 1st Rule of the internet is to never give out personal information no matter how vague.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
@Meanlucario
I dunno, I just thought you would all like me if I became like those nutjobs who keep insisting that Trump be re-elected (there’s a truck that drives around town every day with a “dixie” horn and large “TRUMP 2024” flags billowing in the wind).
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Nobody can track you down just because you say which state you live in.
But again, if you’re not comfortable sharing that information (which I repeat, is understandable) then don’t. As always it’s honestly better the less information you divulge about yourself online.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@Vivace
MTG was likely going to be congresswoman, Trump or not, because she ran in the most conservative, rural district in the state. And Dems blew any chance of challenging her in 2020 by nominating a sex predator that was forced to withdraw, all but allowing her to run unopposed.
(The funny thing is she has barely anything in common with the people in her district; she’s suburban-born and raised and very wealthy)
That said, she really isn’t as popular in her district as one would think.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide