Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@Dustcan
The funny thing is a couple organizations in Russia that essentially espoused Fox News views (Slavic Union and Male State; yes that’s the actual name) were banned by Russian courts as extremist groups. Which…says a lot.
@Natry
Considering South Korea is now run by a military-nostalgic fascist that time might come sooner rather than later.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
British intelligence is confirming that Russia has lost air superiority in Ukraine.
Russia really has gone from the second most powerful military in the world to the second most powerful military in Ukraine.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Russian Air tactics tend to treat their corp as aerial artillery. Typically relying on pre-set strike patterns to supplement traditional arty, normally in advance (or sometimes concurrently because “we have reserves”) with infantry pushes.
This presents a problem when dealing with highly mobile, defensive, and clever opponents.
There have been several incidents, for example, were Russia basically bombed nothing because the pilots and their handlers stuck to the predetermined plan despite the Ukrainian lines moving. They’ve also shown they’re not good at dog fighting, because as british intelligence has pointed out their pilots aren’t trained in evolving situational awareness.
They’re given instructions, shown a target, and let loose.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dustcan
TBH, I wasn’t aware they ever established air superiority. But it’s good to hear regardless.
@Zincy
Part of the problem, I would think, is their top-down command and control. The guys on the ground who could say “hey, stupid, you’re hitting empty space” don’t have that authority.
If they could get past Ukraine’s air defenses, their “go here, hit thing” ethos could be useful for over-the-horizon strikes, of the sort U.S. air power takes for granted, hitting supply depots and command centers further back. Instead they have to rely on their dwindling stocks of cruise and ballistic missiles for that purpose.
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
@Vivace
Oh yes, I know that. It’s just that letting Walker ramble whatever garbage he’s thinking may not have the intended effect people hope for, especially when many Republicans think like him.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
So at his latest rally Trump plays the Q theme song and the entire crowd does a Nazi salute.
Man. These coincidences just keep happening don’t they.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
And their vaunted “hyper sonic” missles.
Nevermind that most modern missles are hyper sonic by the strictest sense.
Either way, these supposed game changers have been proven to be little better than their standard missle compliment.
Crush

I mean hey, it’s a free country, my guy (unlike Western Europe, and places more authoritarian than them).
That statement alone convinces me you need a serious mental evaluation (and this from someone who doesn’t like Europe in general, as in the whole continent, but not for the reasons your sick mind state).
The irony of that statement, projection much. Sorry some people are more principled than you. And ofc you aren’t bothered by Europe not being free, you’re a tankie. @SleepySteve
Nazism, that’s just pure evil. There are no good Nazis. Unless they’re six feet under.
Every time I see someone equate communism with Nazism I assume they’re probably a Nazi.
Personally I hate commies and nazis, but I think the best option is public mockery. Let them say they’re nonsense and then laugh at them, eventually they’ll fuck off.
Hate to break it to you Steve, but not everyone you disagree with is a nazi. Maybe you should break the spell under you and realize if everyone disagrees with you maybe you’re the one who’s incorrect.
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
The irony of that statement, projection much. Sorry some people are more principled than you. And ofc you aren’t bothered by Europe not being free, you’re a tankie.
The Germans were also very principled people despite gassing 6 million Jews.
Also a tankie is someone who defends the worst aspects of Stalin. The only good things he did (yes, really) was a) topple Berlin (with Poland’s help, ironically enough) and b) give all those Eastern Orthodox preists who spent the last century spouting antisemitic drivel and denigrating workers as insects their comeuppance (too bad about everyone else in the purge that weren’t them). There are no right-wing tankies.
Hate to break it to you Steve, but not everyone you disagree with is a nazi. Maybe you should break the spell under you and realize if everyone disagrees with you maybe you’re the one who’s incorrect.
If you really think that I believe everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi then you are more insane than I thought.
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
Explain this then Steve because it sounds like you’re saying people who think you can be racist against white people is a nazi. I don’t think you’re lying, I think you’re delusion.
I’m not going to cause a scene on here because I’ve already gotten myself in trouble with the mods on here before (and this forum is much more restrictive in moderation than that garbage dump that is Twitter) but I will say that if one had taken basic history classes or read many books they would find nothing delusional or false about my tweet. There’s not a single moment in history - past, present and future - where white people have ever suffered systemic oppression, genocide or slavery, or anything comparable to them, that other races have. Even Ukranians, Poles, Baltic peoples and Caucasians were treated fairly in comparison to what Black people had to go through.
Chew on that reality for a while.
I don’t think you have any right to call other people insane. You once said “If I were a judge in Kansas, I’d sentence Kris Kobach and his family to 35 years of torture and human experimentation.”
Once again I will not cause a scene here but if one is fully aware of who Kris Kobach is as a human being you would know that the standards of human decency would not apply to him. He is evil and should be treated as such.
Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Sins of the father is just cruel. God had to clarify that it wasn’t a good idea in the bible because of how easy a trap it was (especially once a nation is no longer an enemy and there is no reason to hold a grudge).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide