Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Anoncrsh

Video game politics)) Rockstar was hacked by a guy named Teapot in the UK. He using their source in Jeopardy to gain like 5 figs he said
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Would it be better to have these boomers jailed before they could attempt an armed takeover?
“Conservatives” like them look more and more like the “New World Order” they complained about, trying to force their views on everyone. It seems that they all care about nothing but power. The same attitude can be seen in other right-wingers across the world, especially online or in religious or nationalist sectors.
That’s just asking for a fallout of the highest order. No way would police officers anywhere offer to jail their supporters.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Tim Allen: “Can I copy your homework?”
Every teen from 30 years ago who said ‘It takes [Target of Roast] 2 hours to watch 60 Minutes’: “Yeah just change it up a bit so it doesn’t look obvious you copied’
Tim Allen: “Ok.”
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
Or how about a revolution? America really needs a second one to overthrow the corporates, their politician sycophants, and their police minions.
Like their Malaysian conservative counterparts, these corporates and right-wingers are strangling that country, using racism and religious nonsense to stop it from becoming more advanced and fair.
People who encourage people to suffer more to “correct them”, especially religious and boomer types, are among the worst of all people to me. They will go as far as even support war crimes, mass murder, and genocide to force people to repent to their way or God; like people laughing at a mass killing.
This mentality reminds me of one celeb from my country, Samantha Katie James, who claimed that the murders of Black people in the US are “a challenge to learn a lesson”. Because of people like them, the word “lesson” is an abomination to me, reminding me of insensitive failures who don’t want any improvement except to watch people suffer.
Crush

Explain this then Steve because it sounds like you’re saying people who think you can be racist against white people is a nazi. I don’t think you’re lying, I think you’re delusion.
I’m not going to cause a scene on here because I’ve already gotten myself in trouble with the mods on here before (and this forum is much more restrictive in moderation than that garbage dump that is Twitter) but I will say that if one had taken basic history classes or read many books they would find nothing delusional or false about my tweet. There’s not a single moment in history - past, present and future - where white people have ever suffered systemic oppression, genocide or slavery, or anything comparable to them, that other races have. Even Ukranians, Poles, Baltic peoples and Caucasians were treated fairly in comparison to what Black people had to go through.
This is the las thing I’ll say about this. I just want to say this feels like a false equivalency. Like you’re equating individual racism with systemic racism and saying because whites haven’t been systemically oppressed means you can’t be individually racist towards them.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I mean…the Irish. They were literally genocided against so badly that their population still has not recovered to pre-famine growth.
And a majority of the people murdered by the Nazis would be considered caucasian, or at the very least “white” in the sense of color. As a vast majority of them were generationally European.
Crush

I mean…the Irish. They were literally genocided against so badly that their population still has not recovered to pre-famine growth.
And a majority of the people murdered by the Nazis would be considered caucasian, or at the very least “white” in the sense of color. As a vast majority of them were generationally European.
Oh I know, it’s funny because he is of Irish decent. But I’m sure his excuse is they weren’t considered “white”. So the intent wasn’t to oppress white people, which I think is his point
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Well, DeSantis did just buy another transport from the same company he used last time.
Better get on that before he blows through Florida’s entire $12 million federally allocated deportation budget sending migrants everywhere except out of the country.
Latecomer

@Violet Rose in The Rain
Obviously all bad, but I’m not quite sure how the body of the quote leads to the conclusion. Sadly, the bar for willingness to reject family members for religious reasons has always been a fair bit above “Nazi” or “will destroy country”.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Dan Andrews wants to rename Maroondah Hospital after QEII. Bad move. Everyone else hates it and he’s doubling down. If he gets re-elected (and he probably will, since for all I know he’ll rig the vote) Victoria could potentially end up as a colonial autocracy.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
South Korea’s new president going full fashy.
The ruling People Power Party filed a criminal complaint against Moon Jae-in admin Defense Minister for publicizing a 67-document from Defense Security Command that detailed a plot for military coup during the 2016-17 Candlelight Protests.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Background Pony #8326
Depends on what you mean by “Hispanic”
We’re not a monolith. There are various different kinds of “Hispanics” in the US and even before 2016 it wasn’t universal for Dems to get full Hispanic support. Cubans for example are notorious for always voting Republican
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide