Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1F81
@Meanlucario
I guess BGP is talking about the site drama around the nazi ban here around the time when the BLM protests were at their peak
Posted Report
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
Concern trolling is just a way to dog whistle, plenty of trans people love her story, seeing her past efforts as the all to common effort to conform to gender norms many trans people go through during puberty,
and if the people the rep is aimed at like it then everyone else needs to stay in their fucking lane,
Posted Report
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Meanlucario
I haven’t actually seen a single gender non conforming man be part of this whole thing, just a bunch of cis het folks who would hate gnc boys any other time using them to try and cover their bigoted asses,
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
You mean people hating that cis femboys get much less reputation than trans people and are pissed that one of the few popular ones no longer count? And I’m pretty certain than LightningBolt is much more up-to-date with cis femboys than you are. To dismiss other people points so quickly just because the change to a character makes them a member of LGBT when their points are legit makes you a bit of a dick.
Posted Report
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Anoncrsh
We say ACAB because MCABATWANDNSTWFL (Most Cops Are Bastards And Those Who Are Not Do Not Stay That Way For Long) is a bit of a mouthful.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Thanotos Omega
Speaking of “stay[ing in your] fucking lane”, if you want to appeal what happened in that thread, this is not a support forum. Go to Discord -> Support and make your case there.
PROTIP: Have a link handy because I don't think anyone else on the planet has any idea what you are so triggered about so we're gonna need a road map to even find it.
@Angrybrony
Saying that not all police officers are bastards is not the same as saying they support child murdering racists cowards.
Cut it out. If you need to have a fight so bad, go to a gym or a nasty biker bar.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Meanlucario
I’ve found the one and only one comment that was made that apparently is the source of all of this off-topic butthurt, so … I mean, if you want to go to support and talk about it, sure, but I honestly do not see anything that justifies claiming that this site somehow is actively encouraging people to be radicalized across the site, or that anyone on staff ever “ordered that no discussion of Bridget’s gender was to be held”.
Without looking into it further, at this point it just seems like a lot of concern trolling and dog whistles, using ACAB to try to make it worth anyone’s attention.
Thanotos Omega

@Ciaran
Last time I did that the verdict was “if we ban transphobes we have to ban trans people to be fair” and that was just cyborg, not a mod, so no thanks I will not waste time,
Posted Report
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario
You tell the admins to fix the forum search after all these years and I will get it, at this point I am convinced they fucked it up so bad on purpose to avoid people exposing them as 4chan light,
Posted Report
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Ciaran
Last time I did that the verdict was “if we ban transphobes we have to ban trans people to be fair” and that was just cyborg, not a mod, so no thanks I will not waste time,
That is god damned bullshit and don’t you dare pull that shit again. There’s lying, and then there is intentionally incendiary and antagonistic bullshit.
@Meanlucario
You tell the admins to fix the forum search after all these years and I will get it, at this point I am convinced they fucked it up so bad on purpose to avoid people exposing them as 4chan light,
Anyone on staff even discussing this with you here would only derail the thread more than you already have. So if you want to discuss this any more, you will go to the support forum and stop using some random thread to bitch pointlessly about it.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Honestly, I think what bothers me the most about the Bridget shitshow isn’t even that people are against it. It’s that people are STILL misgendering her even after the creator HIMSELF confirmed that she is indeed trans.
Like, I don’t care how you feel about it, but have some f###ing respect at the very least.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide