Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #8326
“The Democrats would be right-wing in Europe!”.
Except, that’s wrong. Have you seen the right-wing parties in Europe lately?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan
That’s the closest the man is ever going to get to affection from his father. Odds are the daughter gets significantly more, if that one quote from Trump is any indication.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Russia petitioned the UN to have their vote on Russia’s annexation of Ukraine be done in secret. The In rejected that request and will make the vote out in the open.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Gotta love that Capitalism:
I never understand why folks blindly think companies are pro-anything just cuz they fly a certain flag for a period of time.
This shit describes corporate “AlLiEs perfectly:
That’s why you don’t fall for Rainbow Capitalism
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Tulsi Gabbard has announced that she’s leaving the Democratic Party. Nobody cared.
Speaking of Russian assets, news broke that hours before Elon Musk dropped his “I know how to stop the war in Ukraine! Just give Russia everything it wants!” tweet he had a meeting with Putin.
Well now he has something to blame other than his incompetence for why his Starlink modems failed after he gave them to Ukraine.
Background Pony #8326
Texas has some of the worst voter suppression in the country.
Harris County, a county with 4 MILLION people, gets ONE ballot drop box.
Recently, Brazos County got rid of an early polling location at Texas A&M University.
THIS is what we in Texas are dealing with. “Just vote harder guys!” isn’t a valid response.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Explains why there were reports of his Starlink system failing near the frontline. Safe to say Putler’s koolaid suckers won’t be held accountable for what they post on Twitter after he takes over. Of course he flat denied it saying it was a talk about space 18 months ago. Nevermind the fact 2 of the largest lithium production areas in Ukraine are currently under Russian control.
And there’s new threats of Kyiv being invaded again as Putler and his Belarus cohort are massing their troops along the border. Of course HIMARS will slaughter them as easy as Putler’s goons.
And Russia petitioned the UN to hold a secret vote on it’s plans to annex parts of Ukraine, and the UN flat said no it will be a public vote. Had it been in secret more of Putler’s allies may have been willing to support it.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Recently, Brazos County got rid of an early polling location at Texas A&M University.
For those confused about why this matters, Texas A&M doesn’t have a campus so much as it has an entire city. College Station has over a quarter million people, and it’s not the capital of the county it’s in despite accounting for the overwhelming majority of its population (as well of that of some other counties the city spills over into). It’s like telling the people of New York City that they have to travel to Albany if they want to vote early.
And yes, voting in Texas has been made harder on purpose. I already managed to vote, but I had to reregister to do so because they wiped everyone’s records in an attempt to disenfranchise voters after narrowly winning the last time.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

Holy fucking shit, Kanye is a Black Israelite…
He said in unaired clips of his interview with Carlson that:
“When I say Jew, I mean the 12 lost tribes of Judah, the blood of Christ, who the people known as the race Black really are. This is who our people are. The blood of Christ. This, as a Christian, is my belief.”
Further proof that Carlson is bigoted, if he actually cared about integrity or was at least a decent person he’d air this clip to out Kanye for this horrid shit he just said
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Further proof that Carlson is bigoted, if he actually cared about integrity or was at least a decent person he’d air this clip to out Kanye for this horrid shit he just said
Not the only time Carlson’s klan hood started slipping out of his jacket. You saw the time when he climaxed on air after Kanye started talking about dead black babies?
Russia has designated Facebook’s Meta as a terrorist/extremist group.
I mean. The things Zuckerberg makes as well as Zuckerberg are crimes against humanity. It comes with being a lizard person.
But I’m not sure Meta is itself a terrorist group…it just more than happily platforms, boosts, profits from and all around is complicit in the peddling in spreading terrorist intelligence.
The DOJ is asking SCOTUS to reject Trump’s appeal.
Imma guess the decision will end in 5 Yays, 3 Nays, and 1 “I like beer” in favor of Trump on the grounds that rejecting Trump’s treason ‘Is not in the original Constitutional text’ or somesuch.
Britain will crown Prince Charles the 3rd as the Queen of the UK on May 6.
Wokeism must be stopped.
In response to Russia’s artillery and missile strikes, Zelensky has asked the G7 for sufficient anti-missile defense systems to create an “air shield” for Ukraine.
Background Pony #A08A
Who can the Texas Democrats run in 2024 and 2026 after Beto loses? Lina Hidalgo? Veronica Escobar? Clay Jenkins? Sylvester Turner? Colin Allred? Greg Casar?
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Naturally, Qaren has been responsible for a third of those. According to Farron Cousins she’s also responsible for introducing the first one on her first day on the job on Jan 3…17 days before Biden was even sworn in.
For the record Trump had only had 13 articles introduced against him in the entire 4 years of his term. Biden’s not even completed his second year yet. I’m now wondering what the record is.
An important thing to note though is that not a single one of those has actually levied a criminal accusation against Biden. The only rationale any of them used amounts to angry fits of pique.
Background Pony #0847
Fun fact: Carlson’s surname is inherently funny in Russian, due to the immense popularity of Karlsson-on-the-Roof children’s books (due to the peculiarities of Cyrillic transcription those two words are not just similar, they are written 100% identically).
Background Pony #1D40
@CaptainXtra
Companies donate to politicians to make them support certain laws. If they refused to donate to politicians who voted for something wrong, they would only donate to very few politicians and thus wouldn’t achieve their goals of getting favorable legislation passed. The real solution isn’t to ask companies to be nice (they won’t be), but to ban companies from donating to politicians. And yes, that would require considerable political pressure from the voters, including mass protests and unrest.
Background Pony #C68F
I read the comments of the article.
I’m tired of being victim blamed by people who don’t understand how bad voter suppression is in this state.
Background Pony #1F81
A few days ago in San Antonio, a 17 year old teen called Erik Cantu and his girlfriend were in a McDonalds parking lot trying to enjoy some hamburgers when a police officer named James Brennand pulled up to their car and demanded the boy get out without explaining why (supposedly there was a crime that happened around the area, and the suspect had the same car as the one the teen was in).
After forcibly opening the car door and trying to physically pull him out of the car, Erik reversed and in response, James pulled out his gun and shot at Erik multiple times before arresting him.
Erik is now in hospital in critical but stable condition, and is also facing possible charges of evading police and aggravated assault… Because the car door accidently hit James when he was trying to drag him out.
Meanwhile, although James has been fired from the force, there has been no charges or lawsuits placed against him AFAIK, along with the SA police “investigating” the matter.
A teenage boy got shot and placed in critical condition and facing possible jail time…
Over a trigger happy cop finding him at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide