Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Has any of you met a Putin-supporter IRL? If so, what are they like?
Those in the West tend to be far-left yuppies, boomers, and religious whackjobs. Malaysian Putinists tend to be conspiroids who think Putin will defeat the West for China or the Islamic world.
Asking this because one Putin supporter was angry that I called their leader “emperor”, and explained “we just love our motherland”. Sad attitude these fanatics have.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
Lucky you.
In America, most of the Putinists tend to be online, because I only saw a few pro-Russia marches, whereas they are more common in parts of Europe, especially east Germany.
East Germany could be due to it being poorer, and Soviet influence means more Russians may have ended up immigrating.
Princess Applejack

965 million dollars plus attorneys fees. Alex Jones won’t be able to recover from this, especially after he just stated that he isn’t going to stop talking about Sandy Hook.
Not amount of bogus supplements is going to bring in that kind of money especially when you have the midterms burning holes in Conservatives pockets. I’m not sure what Jones is going to do after this. He may go off the deep end and just push himself deeper into conspiracy theories in a vain attempt to recoup his losses.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
NATO is set to draw up a 10 year defense rebuilding plan with Ukraine, the meeting for which is set to happen in Kyiv next week.
Putin is currently bombing Kyiv right now though, so they might have to schedule it elsewhere.
Oh and speaking of Alex Jones, JD Vance of Ohio is speaking in defense of him right now. It’s a close race between him and incumbent Tim Ryan. Geez.
Princess Applejack

I don’t get it, no one in their right mind would want to defend Alex Jones at this time. AJ terrorized a group of people for profit for a decade and clowned around in court, threatened a Judge. He is political poison right now.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
I don’t get it, no one in their right mind would want to defend Alex Jones at this time.
That’s your operative right there: those people have lost their damn mind a long time ago.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Alex Jones is basically the perfect response to people claiming the GQP aren’t some incestuous hive mind of grifters. The man is demonstrably insane, whether pretending to be so to fleece money out of rubes or legitimately so…and using that to fleece money out of rubes. He’s exactly the kind of person you’d listen to for a few moments before thinking you need to get away from.
And yet he’s in the inner circle of like half of anyone of note in the reich-wing. Not only do they not get away from the crazy guy, but they also straight up hang out with him, ask for and platform his opinion, and request him to attend their conventions. If you have any clout whatsoever then you are in with everyone who consider themself Republican, and he has clout so he’s best friends with everyone Republican.
Oh and speaking of how deranged this nutjob is, a few days ago he declared he was just going to boycott his own trials. Not attend them whatsoever…because “Law and Order” or something. Well he made good on that promise, as he was over at his office hosting Infowars as the trial was ongoing. He livestreamed it on his broadcast and as the verdict was being handed down he alternated between visibly holding back tears and whimper-laughing about how ‘they aren’t getting any of my money’.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
Malaysia is one of the countries that voted against the annexation.
So much for my country being a Putinist hive online (boomers and nationalists), but thankfully it’s a little justice for MH17.
I want to see the Putinists across the world start mourning and hiding in shame when (not if) their emperor in Moscow falls.
And again, the Putinist in DeviantArt, no surprise, a Russian furry, also answered “west is satanic”, when I pointed out that “Putinists all look brainwashed”, and “I never met Putinists IRL”. QAnon-level insanity and denial, I say.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
Nice thing about the Alex Jones decisions is that relatives of Holocaust victims in America can now sue outlets promoting Holocaust denial for defamation since it’s unlikely Holocaust denial will be criminalized in the US anytime soon.
Background Pony #0847
They could sue before but they are still unlikely to win. Infliction of emotional distress was tied to specific people harassing victims and then tying actions of those people to Alex Jones specifically. I think targeted vs non-targeted messaging also matters, though I am less sure about it, and Holocaust deniers rarely if ever need to “call out” specific people, and if they do it’s usually historians, not the victims/families of victims. So no, nothing is likely to change in that regards.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Russia is now threatening WW3 if Ukraine is allowed to join NATO.
An angry chihuahua somewhere is yapping to not give the pitbull their ball.
Both of these sentences are the same.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
The chihuahua thinks the shar-pei next door will back it up, ignoring the 6 meter high fence between them.
Russia would be totally isolated in the event that it sparked a world war.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Charlie Kirk, the man with the incredible shrinking face, claims that “empathy” is a “made up, new age word”.
Devout Christian Charlie Kirk claims that the cornerstone of Jesus’s teaching is “made up” and worthless.
This is a concept that has been gaining traction in the conservative sphere. That “empathy” and “compassion” are two completely separate concepts in order to reconcile being an asshole with their supposed dedication to a man who preached love and kindness.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide