Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #5A6B
@Background Human
Honestly, I couldn’t care less what happens to Twitter under Musk, I’m just glad that this absolutely AIDS-ridden miscarraige of a platform that has done incalculably destructive damage to public discourse (especially left-wing and liberal discourse), culutre, and overall society as a whole over the past 5 years is finally getting what it truly deserves.
It can slide straight to hell, for all I care, because the actual positive or ‘positive’ things that Violent ostensibly alluted to a few posts back have not been helped, but harmed or muddled by it, and 2020 alone would have been a shit-ton more berable without it, and the role it played. That is how bad it really was.
So good riddance to all the undeserved reverance it has gained thanks to all the bullshit over the last 5+ years, if I do say so, myself.
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
The idea that the accusations against Vic and his ousting were done so out of jealousy is fucking retarded when you consider the names being thrown around. Because yeah I’m sure the voices of checks notes Goku, Vegeta and Bulma, the 3 most important characters of one of the biggest franchises on the planet were really seething over Vic Micnogna’s popularity and wanted nothing more than to destroy him, then proceed to replace him with someone arguably bigger
Burden of proof is on him, even the conservative as fuck Texas court sided against him, multiple times. He lost the initial case, lost the counter suit, and lost his latest appeal. Take the L
Calling every accusation “a witch hunt” all the damn time just because you like shit they worked on continues to makes it harder for victim to come forward than it already was. If he believes so strongly that he is wronged then he needs to get better lawyers
Background Pony #5A6B
@Kiryu-Chan
Prove that he wasn’t wronged and that he’s somehow guilty of what he’s accused of, then.
I’ve read about it before, and I’ve found no sufficient evidence to prove that he was not the victim, but the perpetrator.
Also, the burden of proof is ALWAYS on the accuser, and Vic is the one being accused, so that burden of proof that he did what he’s accused of is objectively not on him, to begin with.
Posted Report
Background Pony #5A6B
@neutralgrey
It would be a lot more bearable if it was, tbh. Not because of anime, but because of the absolute state of political discourse in this thread.
Posted Report
Background Pony #1F81
Considering Cyborg has not posted in tgis thread fir years and is only coming in to try and continue controversy from years ago, I think he’s just trying to get a rise out of everyone.
Also like gray said this feels more like a general anime thing, not a political thing

Anyway in other news, Trump has recently has a dinner party that consisted of several far-right figures.

Said dinner also had him invite Kayne West, a proud anti-semite, and commentaor Nick Fuentes, a very vocal and proud White Suprimist who engages in holocaust denial and thinks anyone who is in a relationship with an ethnic minority/non-Christian is a "race traitor"

Trump knows exactly who is trying to pander to by hanging out with these people 
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
@Background Pony #5A6B
Testimonies are often considered evidence especially when they can keep their stories straight, when multiple people can corroborate their story and when multiple people share similar testimonies. You can’t just dismiss that. It’s safe to say there’s a lot of merit to their testimonies. And again, he’s already lost multiple times
Background Pony #5A6B
Considering Cyborg has not posted in tgis thread fir years and is only coming in to try and continue controversy from years ago, I think he’s just trying to get a rise out of everyone.
Also like gray said this feels more like a general anime thing, not a political thing

Anyway in other news, Trump has recently has a dinner party that consisted of several far-right figures.

What’s honestly really unnecessary is that you feel the need to openly focus on him, this much, based on mere presence alone.
But beyond that, the point about what Vic dealing with being bullshit still stands.
@Background Pony #5A6B
Testimonies are often considered evidence especially when they can keep their stories straight, when multiple people can corroborate their story and when multiple people share similar testimonies. You can’t just dismiss that. It’s safe to say there’s a lot of merit to their testimonies. And again, he’s already lost multiple times
Testimonies alone are not sufficent enough to actually fully determine whether or not Vic is truly guilty. The Amber Heard case, alone, proves exactly why.
Even if he didn’t win, cases based solely off of testimonies and nothing else that are won still don’t automatically indicate that he is actually guilty; only that’s he’s legally guilty.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Didn’t Ye make Milo his running mate for his 2024 bid after Trump basically flipped a table when Ye offered Trump the spot?
By the by, I don’t know if it was stated but Ye announced another presidential bid. He initially offered to have Trump be his prospective VP, but Trump supposedly threw ketchup at the wall (again) in response, so Ye supposedly switched to Milo.
Posted Report
Background Pony #5A6B
@Dustcan
I neither way Kanye nor Milo to successfully run for ’24.
They’re both obviously beyond unfit to acceptably do any such thing, much like Trump. We really don’t need another circus act election season again, for another good couple more presidential terms, and certainly never again from the likes of those three.
Posted Report
Background Pony #1F81
@Dustcan
Kanye Haa Milo as the head for his campaign, yes.
Also considering Trump losing was the main reason Milo had that very public mental breakdown and very publicly said he wanted to murder Trump, I doubt Milo wants anything to deal with him RN
Posted Report
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

can slide straight to hell, for all I care, because the actual positive or ‘positive’ things that Violent ostensibly alluted to a few posts back have not been helped
It’s nice to know ableism is still alive and rampant in today’s society. Disabled people using a mainstream website to crowdfund and share information to survive? Damn, guess it better go down like the Titanic because you don’t like the way users do discourse on there.
I mean, I’m not a fan of how it usually goes, but maybe consider how the phrase “baby with the bathwater” came about.
Edit: I wonder if the edit function exists for Background Ponies.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Dustcan
Something like that, I know Trump’s team is in deep shit for having dinner with Fuentes.
Also, Kanye really shouldn’t trust Milo. Odds are he has dirt on Kanye and he’ll no doubt unleash that shit to the world, like what he did with Richard Spencer
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide