Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Putin is now claiming Ukraine needs Russia because only they can stop a Polish invasion.
First of all, ha. Russia still thinks it’s the second strongest military in the world when we all know it’s the second strongest military in Ukraine.
Second, we already saw in 1939 how Poland and (Nat)Z mixes.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Yesterday, Kari Lake joined some other absolute retards on the right-wing cesspit “Flash Point” to conduct a prayer circle to “pray away” the midterm election.
If your God exists, I doubt he’ll take too kindly to you lying through your teeth to him about an election you know you lost.
Posted Report
Jojodidu
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

🇦🇷
@Ereiam
Yeeeessss she get what she deserved, nobody is defending her in the street, she’s finished.
Now we need a new president in 2023 meanwhile this annoying statist government with no ideology ends.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I’m not sure these evangelists think this whole “pray during elections” thing through.
If they lose then it means any number of terrible scenarios for them:
  1. God isn’t real.
  2. God is real, but He doesn’t care about your petty whims and/or elections.
  3. God is real, and He does care about petty elections, but American elections are more powerful than He is.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Putin is so far up his own ass he’s ignoring sound military doctrine just for the chance to showboat.
The smartest thing Russia could do right now is effectively freeze their offensive actions, form a hard defensive border, focus on beefing up their supply lines, and use the winter as a shield. And fall back from untenable positions when Ukrainian advances get to strong.
It would slow things down greatly, and they would likely lose some territory but by the time winter comes around they’d be in a much stronger position to renew offensive operations.
But Putin has backed himself into a corner and seems totally unwilling to pursue any sort of formal pause nor defensive posture.
Posted Report
Background Pony #1D40
@Dustcan
From the start of the war Putin and Lukashenko have been talking nonstop about imminent Polish invasion.
@Zincy
The smartest thing Russia could do right now is to overthrow Putin, blame the entire war on him and pretend to institute democracy. Then wave poor average Russians in front of the West to stop the sanctions.
Posted Report
Background Pony #2730
It’s 77 degrees in December where I am.
Is this the climate change I’ve heard so much about?
Posted Report
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
The smartest thing Russia could do right now is to overthrow Putin, blame the entire war on him and pretend to institute democracy. Then wave poor average Russians in front of the West to stop the sanctions.
Except Putin’s still backed to the hilt by the FSO, which serves as his praetorian guard. I’ve recently read an article about them being currently deployed in Moscow on high alert and conducting drills to be ready in case of coup attempt.
For better or worse, the chances of Putin going down like Nicholas II are still pretty slim.
@The Smiling Pony
77°F is 25°C. Of course, it takes more than one warm day at the end of the year to prove that global warming exists (and conversely, having blizzard in Texas doesn’t disprove it, no matter what Trump says), but still…
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
For better or worse, the chances of Putin going down like Nicholas II are still pretty slim.
Because the dictators are actually learning from the mistakes of their predecessors.
Posted Report
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
So apparently Biddie is talking about banning “self loading” aka semi auto guns now. Right on the heels of releasing a convicted international arms dealer (and Putler will no doubt propagandize it).
Posted Report
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@lonewolf
I won’t say that I approve of the Bout-Griner swap, but I do get a little chuckle at all the people thinking he’s just gonna get right back into the arms trade. First of all, his country is running out of arms to traffic. Iran’s Merchant of Death is seeing more business these days. Second off, he’s been out of the game for over a decade. There’s a good chance that most of his illicit contacts have since been arrested, overthrown, or killed. He should just be happy for his freedom and go legit, get a job as a fry cook at Vkusno i Tochka.
Posted Report
Background Pony #1D40
He should just be happy for his freedom and go legit, get a job as a fry cook at Vkusno i Tochka.
I think Putin will use him for some propaganda before letting him go.
@lonewolf
US getting stricter gun control than EU would be pretty funny. But I don’t think banning majority of US guns would be easy.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@lonewolf
As I said before, it’s less Biden doing good that nets him wins and more so the GOP somehow managing to fuck themselves over so hard to where Biden automatically gets the advantage…
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide