Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I just realized that the term Cultural Marxism is extremely anti Semitic in its origins and it was targeted towards a group of thinkers(made up of mostly Jews of course) in America who fled from Nazi Germany  
Nazi Germany also had a term similar to that, Cultural Bolshevikism  
Meaning that Cultural Marxism is really a Nazi term

This Political as Cultural Marxism is often used as a political term by Sargon and his cronies to describe anyone remotely Left of them

also mods can you ban people who use the term from now on as it is an anti Semitic term Not a good idea but it still is a anti Semitic slur in my book
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
In German class.

Learning about German politics for some reason.

My classmate is getting really bored by it, though I find it interesting.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

🚙
@Shirani  
Cultural Bolshevikism  
Guess who fled Nazi Germany while also being associated with communism ?

Yeah, it’s pretty Nazish in its origins  
Even if it isn’t anti-Semitic, it still came from the Nazis

Plus I’m ignoring the fact that “Cultural Marxism” doesn’t exist and everyone who uses it clearly have no idea what they are talking about as none of them have ever read a single iota of even leftist literature let alone Marxist literature so yeah
Commune

🚙
In German class.
Learning about German politics for some reason.
My classmate is getting really bored by it, though I find it interesting.

Here in singapore, it’s much more simpler  
There is the PAP and then there are the Other Parties
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Commune  
Kinda the same with Malaysia. We have UMNO, and we have that other group. The UMNO consists of multiple political parties, but that’s not important.

All you have to know is not to support the other group, as they mostly consist of religious people. Which is funny considering they are known as left-wing.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
I pretty much stopped watching people like Paul Joseph Watson and Milo. Though i do agree with PJW on his opinion on modern art in modern architecture. I’m more of a traditionalist when it comes to those things. Not really into the modern tetris bock buildings and apartments you see more of today.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide