Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

HeadlessHorselessHorseman

@Hypnosryan  
I feel more comfortable identifying myself by my country than my social class. The people you’re surrounded by and the country you live in play one of the bigger roles in defining who you are, to me. That being said, I’m very anti-imperialist and feel nationalism makes little sense from a globalizing perspective.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@neutralgrey  
He would be more competent than Stalin. Considering how much Stalin crippled Soviet Union during purges, USRR could be far dangerous and unstopable than Axis could hope for
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

You know looking at that poll again and seeing how so many Republicans think that the news is detrimental to the US, I can’t help but think that they’re right but for the wrong reason. Now let’s not kid ourselves here these Republicans more than likely buy into the myth that the media has a “liberal bias” so that’s why it’s detrimental to our country, but that’s wrong because the media doesn’t have a liberal bias but a sensationalist bias. The news media we have today is not about educating the public on policies and wether or not they help the people or not, it’s about ratings and keeping people glued to their television sets.

Oh and an establishment bias
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@DeathCloud  
The only buzzword I use is probably spook and that doesn’t come from the Soviet Union lmao

@LeoNero  
PJW is literally the “I’m born in the wrong generation” kid except he tries to make himself look like a intellectual so he puts in he words “cultural Marxism” and “postmodernist” in his videos and bam  
He got a bunch of edgy gen Z teens who also believe they were “born in the wrong generation” watching his videos  
Quite ironically they also probably watch Filthy Frank
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

As much as I dislike the alt-right, and think their ideology is foolish, one thing I do agree with them on is that there is a lot of dishonesty within the corporate ran media.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
I currently go to a community college, i’m actually quite cautious to go to an actual university. I may get crucified for certain views i hold. And i ain’t even right leaning.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide