Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Shirani  
Why? Because some colleges have crazy people in them? You’re focusing on abnormal incidents, our colleges and universities produce doctors, lawyers, and the likes.

@Shirani  
No he’s right, you right wingers need to get your shit together. There are more important things to worry about at the moment, making a mountain out of a molehill because a group of SJWs do something retarded at a college is a non-issue when compared to the shit the Republicans are doing and want to do. You’re whining about how someone spilt milk on the table while the house is starting to collapse

Guh, sorry if I seem harsh but there are more important matters that need to be attended to like the Net Neutrality problem
fobone

@Shirani  
No, no, no, you’re right. What do educators know about the world? It’s not like it’s their job to teach objective facts to help produce valuable members of society.

Maybe they’re all those nasty shills by CNN too? #FakeFacts #MemesAgainstSchools
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
@fobone  
Facts and the sciences are integral but the hostility against conservatives are not. It IS what will collapse higher education because it will become a literal circlejerking bubble.
fobone

Guh, sorry if I seem harsh but there are more important matters that need to be attended to like the Net Neutrality problem

This. Net Neutrality is a big issue right now, and we really need to focus on that more than most other bullshit going on, to say nothing about potentially other issues, and it’s about as non-partisan as you can get. I didn’t lay down and take it when SOAPA happened during Obama’s administration, and you shouldn’t take now either.

Shirani, I really wish we could see eye to eye more. I really do. But we can’t being at each other’s throats. The whole internet, hell the entire country seems like we’re on two sides. Even if just for a little while, I don’t want to get into a shitshow with you.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Shirani  
Even if you’re right, it sounds like that’ll only affect a class dedicated to politics. So it’s safe to say that the other important classes that teach math, science, medicine, etc etc will be unaffected. I fail to see how higher education will collapse if that’s the case.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
@HeadlessHorselessHorseman  
then DEBATE them don’t force them out because when you do and the real world moderates SEE that they will side with the conservatives if only to push against the perceived bias. It seems leftists and liberals have forgotten how to actually be tolerant of another persons view. Instead they just shove out people and say “no you’re wrong and I am right. I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! If you don’t agree then I will RUIN you!”
fobone

@Shirani  
There is no debate on some issues though. Climate Change for example is REAL, and that is a fact.

And if doesn’t matter if believe in it or not.
fobone

@Cyborg_pony  
Non-essential extra credit assignments that one can easily skip and it wouldn’t negatively affect their credit, in classes that already have a grasp on such material? How mortifying.

@Shirani  
Sure. You can also debate birds being a type of cat, doesn’t mean you’re right.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Hypnosryan  
I stopped caring when people tried to say it’s a feminist issue on racism.

Not to mention all they seem to want to do is fly miles to a nice beach, stay in a Air condition convention hall and pat themselves on the back while making up obscured laws they don’t even want to live by.
fobone

@Shirani  
Except it isn’t when your class has similar world views and would likely have done it anyway.

I’ve taken sociology and philosophy classes, and my teachers straight up say day ONE, we are going into material that may not line up with your political or religious beliefs and if you can drop it at any time the collage allows. And if you needed that extra credit, I’m sorry, you were a shit student.
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Cyborg_pony  
What? You stopped caring just because someone triggered you by claiming it’s a feminist issue?

Regarding politics, is there anything you actually believe in or support other than somehow stopping social justice warriors?
neutralgrey
Silver Bit -

@Cyborg_pony  
My thoughts on the Berkeley protests are similar to my thoughts on Jermey Christian the right winger who stabbed 3 people on that train, it’s an anomaly. There are so many colleges and universities in the US that to point to Berkeley and say “This is what’s wrong with Higher Education” is about as effective as me pointing at Jermey Christian and saying “This is what’s wrong with the Right”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide