Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Cyborg_pony  
Someone who doesn’t want to get fired for pointing out how much their boss sucks and so invoked their right to speak to the press anonymously? Trump being a child who can’t focus is well known and documented, so i’m not even going to humor you on a debate here, if i wanted to fight i would have brought up subjective things, not known facts,
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Cyborg_pony  
This is colaberated by like 20 people dude, and again he is famous for being self centered and unable to grasp dificult concepts or pay attention to things that he doesn’t care about, there is no argument, this will be my last reply to you on this,
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@igotnopicks  
After all the supposed sources coming up to be downright fabrications, I take this as seriously as the earth being flat.

I have no idea where this came from, who said it so I wont trust it.

That would be like me coming in an saying:

Hey! There’s this White house personal that heard Obama wanted to bomb areas that wouldn’t vote for Hillary. He’s in fear of his life of being execute now so there’s no name, but this proves I was right to believe Obama was a horrible dictator!

Ya see where I’m getting at?

Also: I don’t think he was a dictator, just a really bad president that people propped up as a media darling.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Cyborg_pony  
You know what forget it.

I’m not arguing with you about this. I just don’t want to argue at all. Can’t you take people words that the President doesn’t read very well. I know crazy right.
Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@igotnopicks  
You’re not going to argue because you can’t prove anything.

Do you know how many spelling errors in Text messages I get from family members?

Just admit you have nothing. It’s just you looking for anything to discredit a person you personally dislike.
Valerie Shimmerwing

Just admit you have nothing. It’s just you looking for anything to discredit a person you personally dislike.

What does it matter he or she has confirmation bias? Weren’t you arguing that the claims were wrong earlier?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide