Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@Cirrus Light
“Protecting the border”
Pretty pretty lies
Let’s protect the US border from uhhh a child who is dying of starvation
Awesome, great

But we gotta protect the border from those people who can out-union our unions so the strength of capital can be maintained. Those damn workers with a broader perspective of the effects of capitalism!
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Commune  
It’s not even 1/10 of Trump’s 5 billion dollar ransom, which in turn isn’t 1/10 of the full cost of the wall. You’d be cutting off Mexico for a hundred years, giving the cartels free rein for generations. And it’s not like they could ever figure out ladders, tunnels, or sledgehammers.

EDIT: Or boats. Or airplanes. Or medieval trebuchets. Or…
Violet Rose in The Rain

The totally-not-fascist right wing reactionaries creating absolute nonsense rhetoric to “justify” the far right enforcing fascism in Brazil demonstrates how frivolous and dangerous treating these people with political legitimacy is. Don’t treat them with courtesy or respect.
Right wing people that literally make a decent income peddling conservative apologetics, bigoted narratives and fascist sympathies aren’t going to change their heart when an even more overt fascist shows up in Brazil.
That’s capitalism - justifying Bolsonaro is good for business.
If they cared a split second about actual facts they’d have ditched their careers as propagandists long ago. Instead they’ve managed to craft a livelihood spreading bigotry and far right discourse; you can’t suddenly back down on it, especially when fascists pay your bills!
Recognising the devastating politics of people like Bolsonaro would involve a closer evaluation of the right wing nonsense they’ve peddled for years. It would require them to recognize the harm they’ve done through their anti-LGBTQ, anti-left wing, anti-feminist scaremongering.
That self-reflection is not only damaging to their egos and social capital, but would lead to the far right money pool drying up - why would fascists pay you if you weren’t distributing their propaganda?
Ignorance/denial becomes bliss, and the far right have their ideas spread.
Similarly, many of the right wing people in the circles spearheaded by far right propagandists lack the confidence or nous to oppose the blatant fascist cooption infecting their lives.
They cannot disagree with the ringleaders… for what would it say of them?
What kind of person supports the erasure of LGBTQ people, ruining the Amazon for profit, imprisoning anti-fascist protestors, destroying women’s rights, welfare removal…
…a fascist. Something many right wing people unknowingly are, but refuse to acknowledge or consider.
Thus, the self-defence, the apologism, the narrative begins.
“There’s no fascist threat, it’s just a leftist scare tactic, the leftists are fascists! They aren’t anti-LGBTQ… LGBTQ have gone too far! And even if it was fascism… it’s just an appropriate response to SJWS”
All trite of course, but a necessary lie to both maintain outward standards and keep self-morale up. Genuinely acknowledging fascism within the world and their circles leads to serious doubts about the right wing world view, and what kind of person they are for supporting it.
Most people know that the Nazis are bad, and most people wonder how people could stand by and watch the rise of Hitler happen around them.
RW people are susceptible to fascism and unable to properly oppose it; denying that fascism exists maintains the facade of correctness.
Who wants to be remembered as a bystander to an atrocity, a coward that let their fellow humans die?
No one. Right wing people contribute to the ideas that lead to fascism, but if they don’t acknowledge the fascism they can pretend they aren’t at fault. So they do just that.
It’s easier to maintain self-assurance - pretending you’re completely fine and you don’t have any negative ideas. Right wing people pretend the left wing, marginalized ppl are opportunists making the problems up.
Fascists know and seize upon this - dragging them further right.
The “left wing activism causes fascism” is an absurd argument, but a necessary lie to keep the apologism going. Right wing people can’t be wrong, otherwise the entire “culture war”, the self ego, the social capital etc crumbles - so the lies and rhetoric continues to worsen.
Right wing ideas kill millions yearly, as the politics of hierarchy and commodification lead to misery, poverty, marginalization and suffering.
Accepting ideas that cause this as worthy of serious consideration is a form of enablement and an active barrier to change.
Right wing people deliberately spouting lies to bolster fascism shouldn’t be seen as anything but Nazi propagandists.
Chef Unionista ZGU

Professional
It’s the Rights– no, the Leftists!

Yeah let’s just split a hundred million people into two factions even though every individual has a colourful political stance.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Chef Unionista ZGU  
Honestly there’s no such thing as true centrism. You’re always going to have views that go left or right.  
I’m more center left than anything, but I have my own right-wing views.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Chef Unionista ZGU  
Democratic government requires majorities to function. So it’s inevitable that those millions of people will coalesce into two blocs: a governing majority and an opposition united to maximize its chance of becoming the majority. Historically, the natural dividing point between them was implied by the very distinction between government and opposition: one side (“the right”) tending to support existing power structures, the other (“the left”) tending to support changes to them. It’s not a perfect system, but it works well enough.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Officer Hotpants  
True Neutral doesn’t require that, true neutrals can be perfectly nice loving people, it just means they feel no need to risk their own lives to help strangers without incentives, but they can literally go to the nine hells and back for their friends with no promise of reward,
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Most people I know that consider themselves “centrists” hold pretty strong opinions on a variety of topics, just that many of them “conflict” in the traditional left/right scales.
Thanotos Omega
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@The Smiling Pony  
here in america most centrists are actually left leaning, but the right has done such a long and unchallenged smeer job on liberals that people who agree with most of their stances still don’t see themselves as them,
Darth Sonic
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Most people I know that consider themselves “centrists” hold pretty strong opinions on a variety of topics, just that many of them “conflict” in the traditional left/right scales.

Those air quotes scare me. Are you trying to insinuate that we Centrists are insincere in our conflicts with the Left and the Right?
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Darth Sonic  
What

No, I mean that a person’s ideas on one thing that’s traditionally seen as a “left wing” thing can conflict with the person’s same ideas on something that’s traditionally seen a “right wing” thing… ie. the ideas “conflict”, per the traditional left/right categorization of those ideas, inside the person.

wtf are scare quotes and why do you think people are out to get you
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
Okay, I just kinda want to say, I agree Trump’s said some stupid things, been kinda dumb at times, but I think anyone who thinks he’s an actual fool or manchild is being fooled. He knows how to sell a product and strike a deal. I think he’s a bit odd but his whole thing is appealing to the working-class, blue-collar American and he does a good job of it. And I wouldn’t scoff and call the hardworking Applejacks of America “idiots” - that, @Zincy , is sitting in an Ivory Tower with it up your rear if you think half the country is just stupid idiots who can’t see what an obvious idiot Trump is.

He says dumb things sometimes and he doesn’t appeal to idealists or intellectuals but there’s some wisdom in practicality and the working class that you have to appreciate - you of all people, @Commune , should have some respect for the working class.

But mostly I’m just annoyed that people go so far with him that there’s literally nothing he could do right.

I mean, like I said, I’m not a huge fan, but you gotta give credit where it’s due.

He literally gave his presidential paycheck to charity and Yahoo News spun that to be a bad thing.

If he talks stiff against Kim, he’s a warmonger. If he talks softer and gets diplomatic, he’s a traitor and cozy with tyrants. No matter what he does, it really doesn’t matter. He literally brokered effing peace between North and South Korea and everyone wants to spin it and imagine the big summit he had with Kim just before was somehow totally unrelated.

Obama can get a Nobel Peace Prize for being black or something but Trump can literally broker historic relations towards peace and he won’t even get nominated - somehow people will find a way to hate him over it (It was refreshing to see a Korean, who, not subject to the thorough and intense conditioning Americans receive by the media and each other, was able to say that perhaps Trump should be considered for the peace prize for doing that).

That’s what drives me up a wall. I mean, the wall itself is kinda a meh idea.

But nobody wants to say it’s a “meh” idea, no, it’s the stupidest, most idiotic thing you could ever imagine, nevermind Hungary’s chainlink fence that put their illegal immigration to zero, or Israel’s West Bank Barrier that made terrorism plummet.

I mean, yeah, the Mexico border is different, but that ony makes it a “meh” idea, not an outrageously stupid one. And that’s to say nothing of the psychological impact when foreigners say to eachother, “there’s a wall now”, or the emblematic warcry and symbol it becomes for his supporters.

I mean, it got him elected, after all.

People are just dying for that attitude and to cheer “build that wall!” after getting talked down to so much.

@Mikey Well, glad to see that reasonable belief.

@Commune  
It’s illegal immigrant workers who work for less than minimum wage because they don’t file taxes and the company doesn’t report paying them. The money goes to a “private contractor” abyss on the tax forms. I live near a factory where they regularly employ hundreds of illegals, the feds find out, flush them, they get slapped with a fine, and they do it again, because it’s cheaper to pay those fines than to pay American citizens (including legal immigrants) minimum wage and go by things like workplace regulations.

Stuff like this is why Trump won. Because working-class America who spend their time doing hard work and don’t hang around pony forums want someone who seems grounded in down-to-Earth reality, not harping to some high vision and propaganda of starving children coming to the US for food.

In truth, the best thing we could do for the starving world might be to close our borders so we stop draining them of their good influences who would otherwise build up their communities, because we are nothing to the scale of the humanitarian issues we dream of solving.

(No, we need to give them the respect of the belief that they’re capable of developing their own nations. And the level of absolute poverty in the world is at a record low and declining at a record rate. So perhaps we shouldn’t get in their way by taking away their best and brightest).

To say nothing of protecting our own culture and beliefs that got us where we are.

I mean, keep in mind, though, that this isn’t even about immigration so much as illegal immigration.

Do you like minimum wage laws? Well they don’t work with illegals, and working-class people end up having to foot the bill with jobs they can’t get, now, because illegals replace them for half the pay they could ever offer to work for.

@Commune Fair enough. I mean, I’m not wearing a MAGA hat and saying he’s an infallible God-Emporer - I like some of the general directions he goes in is kinda it.

Mostly I’m very annoyed by how badly people polarize against him. I mean, he could do the exact same thing any other president does and people will hate him for it.

@Mikey  
@neutralgrey  
“It’s not an echo chamber”

And yet I just point out that this is literally over what he ran his campaign promising, and immediately 4 people are all arguing against me and nobody can even agree that it’s what he promised. Despite what a bare-bones straightforward fact it is. And we’d rather deflect to saying other stuff about him than admit that.

@Zincy All that is kinda besides the point. I could’ve said “zealous as a crusader” or “as fanstical as a the inquisition”, but that hardly means I think modern Catholics are burning witches and and seiging Constantinople. It’s entirely besides the point and i’m not going to argue at length over what’s essentially an idiom. But it’s nice to see the personal attacks have already begun. I’m personally bothered by how unobjective scientists can be in other areas of their lives, and i’m greatly disappointed when they do things like call names, that would be completely acceptable in scientific discourse, but I guess we each got our peeves.

But IMO, the Ivory tower scientists should sit in and be an example of is objectivism and rationality, not of something unearned like any particular views and opions, especially not about specific people so much as ideas and ideals.

@Dustcan  
The end effect is the same, either way. If someone has $10 less than they otherwise would and those $10 go to building a wall, then they’ve effectively paid for it. After all, we do say things like, “he payed for someone else’s mistake”, so the word can be used like that.

@Background Human  
Do people in this thread actually believe this circus of circular sources?

@Background Human  
I mean, yeah. I’ll agree it’s kinda dumb he’s so fixated over it. On the other hand it’s a campaign promise so there’s some integrity to holding to it, even if it’s a lot dumber than, say, putting money into patrols. But there’s also the psychological aspect of “there’s a wall now” and all.

Mostly I think it’s a rallying symbol.

Don’t complain about democracy when you disagree with what people want.

Though plenty of people on the left I’ve seen are becoming increasingly authoritarian. It’s extremely troubling.
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
I just have to vent one thing that supremely bothers me is censorship.

It’s so ironic that the left will freak out over this boogeyman of Trump colluding with Russia, and assert that some Facebook ads are the death of Democracy, yet turn around and silence anyone who dissents from them, like Stormfront, then Alex Jones, many others, and now Sargon of Akkad.

It makes you wonder about who’s really threatening democracy. They’re ready to call anyone a Nazi who disagrees with them, and silence a “Nazi” by any means.

Just heard recently that it wasn’t even just Hatreon and those other little sites - they’ve even gotten Steam games pulled for wrongthink. Nobody’s safe, it seems, from their purges.
Violet Rose in The Rain

In truth, the best thing we could do for the starving world might be to close our borders so we stop draining them of their good influences who would otherwise build up their communities, because we are nothing to the scale of the humanitarian issues we dream of solving.

Remember when nobody had a cell phone? Then there were a few, but they were weird, and they seemed like they were probably expensive. And why would you need one anyway? Can’t you just take your calls at home? Then you had one and you couldn’t remember how you lived without it. Then everyone had one. And then they started coming with computers attached, and that seemed weird, too. Again, why not wait til you’re home? And then you had one. And then everyone had one.
When did cell phones come into wide use? Around 2000 I guess? Now 93% of the people in the United States have a cell phone, 77% have a smartphone. Basically everybody in the United States has a cell phone who wants one, and almost everyone has a smart phone.
93% of the United States can call anywhere in the world, anytime they want, pretty much wherever they are. And 77% have access to more data, in their pocket, at the touch of a couple buttons, than anyone in the world 20 years ago. 77% of the population of the US has hardware in their pocket that does things science fiction writers wouldn’t even have considered 30 years ago. I have a computer with games for my fucking cat, portable, on my person, everywhere I go.
87% of the 113 million American homes have air conditioning. Again, almost everyone has an air conditioner in the United States, if they want one. Look at the history of air conditioning in the US, and the world, if you want to see how remarkable that is. Think about how many people are alive right now because of it. And in most of the US, right now, when you want a ride, you hit a couple buttons on your phone and a car is at your house in three minutes, so cheap working class folks can take these rides to work.
The US is exceptionally productive and we’ve been made quite wealthy because of it. The United States produces 23% of the global GDP and holds 33% of the world’s wealth. Read that again. 33%. The United States comprises 4.2% of the world’s total population.
We are the wealthiest, most economically powerful nation in the history of the world, living in a time when technology has given us magic most of us never dreamed of five years earlier, and we are so wealthy almost all of us can access these innovations, every day, constantly, mundanely. Medicine routinely cures us of conditions that would have killed us a decade ago without spending the night in the hospital. Soon AI will drive our cars. A working man now lives better than most any king lived a hundred years ago.
And for the last few weeks we have been watching our government, the most powerful institution in human history, spend millions of dollars to tear infants from the arms of men and women in such terrible extremis they’ve left their homes and fled blindly into a new land, people so desperate they are willing to leave everything behind just for the chance at a decent life for their children and themselves. Or in a lot of cases, any life at all.
We, the people of the wealthiest nation in the history of the world, are so scared of allowing some of that bounty with which we’ve been blessed to be enjoyed by someone new, different, brown, that we are willing to terrorize thousands of children stop it.
There are men and women who need our help, who are fleeing, with their children, to try to make better lives for themselves, and we, lords of the earth, inheritors of this historic abundance, have responded not just by telling them to fuck off, but by persecuting them in a way so fundamental it’s hard not to become physically nauseous viewing the images, or hearing the sounds.
When did we become this people? When did we become such cowards, such abject villains? When did we become so terribly, deeply, scared?
Are we this small, this petty, jealous of our incredible fortune? What sort of ethic would allow this? I try to wrap my mind around that, but I don’t understand. What moral landscape must you inhabit to enjoy such vast, monumental wealth and treat people at their most vulnerable, applying for your aid and mercy, by stealing from them the most valuable thing in their lives? The most important relationship they will ever know. What man calling themselves Christian could permit this? Who calling themselves good? What sort of crippled, twisted soul allows this in their name, what coward demands this from their leader? The nastiness, the sadism, the evil. the pettiness. The pure, small, vile, grotesque pettiness.
If we were starving, I guess I may understand. But we aren’t. If we were jobless, I guess. But we aren’t. If we were in need, I guess. But we just aren’t. Don’t tell me we are, just don’t. We are not. We are the kings of the world, the most spoiled, materially endowed race of people that ever lived. We are wealthy and indulged past our grandparent’s wildest imagination, and we’ve chosen to expend that wealth by purposefully tormenting our neighbors, in need, and begging us for help, in the most unimaginably inhumane way possible.
We are the most affluent nation on the face of the earth, and if this is who we are, every coin, every ingot, is nothing but a marker to count our shame. Not a point of pride, but a benchmark of our cruelty. Until we open our arms to those around us, those in need, wherever they come from, That’s all our wealth will amount to - an accounting of national disgrace.
We stole this land from its original peoples, sometimes we killed them to do it. We enslaved a race of men and women to work that land, but that’s the past. History is an abattoir. Men kill, nations enslave. Whatever specific crimes our grandparents committed before us, they were the crimes of men, and men of every nation committed those crimes countless times before Americans were guilty of them. What made us new, what made us great, was that we were founded, at least in part, on principles, not race, not land, not blood. On ideas. You know those principles. We all know them.
That men are born with rights. Born with them. They don’t gain them by crossing borders and we don’t embody them by virtue of our skin or place of birth. No court or cop or border agent can gift them. They are ours, all of us, every human being, American or not. Either side of the Rio Grande or the ocean, you came with those rights when you were born.
Long before Jefferson, the slave owner, met Sally Hemmings, he gave us the words that acknowledged that truth, even though he couldn’t live it. Americans have tried ever since to live them, succeeding and failing in turn.
Now it’s our turn to try.
It’s time to open the borders. That’s all. Just open the fucking borders.
If you are in danger, come here, and you’ll be safe. If you are in need, come here, we’ve got plenty. If you want work, we’ve got a job for you. If you want something for yourself or your family, you will find it here. Come. This wealth, this abundance, is yours to take advantage of. Just come here and work for it. You’re a human being, this is your earth. Walk across it. Come here. Join us.
If you’re hungry, we’ll give you some food. If you’re thirsty, we’ll give you something to drink. If you’re a stranger, we’re going to invite you in. Just get here. We’ve got a job for you.
Don’t tell me we don’t have enough. We do. I can read, I can count, and I have eyes. I live here. We have enough. And if we did this, if we opened our doors, we’d have more.
Right now, if borders were opened around the world economists say the world would be 78 trillion dollars richer. The world GDP would double. That’s likely a conservative estimate. Think about that. Imagine the lives saved, enriched, lived more abundantly.
Let us be the first. Let us, finally, live up to our principles, our words, our founding. Americans are no race, no ethnicity. Let us be the ones to end this useless, antique leftover from our bloody, terrified past.
Abolish ICE, open the borders. Finally, just open them. There will never be a humane, decent, just way to guard the lines that separate us from our neighbors just a few miles down the road. There simply can’t be. Man has moved, migrated, intermixed, since before he was man. You cannot stop people from moving. You cannot stop people. You can only make them suffer. And that’s all that ICE will ever do, all the border will do. Restrict us, obstruct us. Choke us. Kill us.
As long as there is a border, there has to be an ICE to enforce it. As long as there is a wall, there will be a Trump to exploit it. As long as we are artificially separated by race, by color, by origin, there will be a Hitler waiting to build his camps.
And there will always be a mother, crying for her child, and a child, in a cage, crying for their mother.
Whatever crimes we’ve committed as a nation, whatever horrors we’ve visited on the weak and subject, let this be an expiation. Let us lead the way. Let us show the world, the way we did when we first thought to try and live as equals and not tribes surrounded by enemies, or serfs currying scraps from our betters. Let’s make America great again, the way it was at our founding, when the world watched in awe as the newest ideas of a newly enlightened mankind were suddenly signed into law and made manifest on the maps of the world.
Let’s wash our hands of the fear and the filth of our origins and stand up, finally, as brothers and sisters among brothers and sisters, not dogs fighting over scraps. As men among our fellow men. All our fellow men.
In the United States. Here. Now.
Abolish ICE.
Stop the wall.
Open the border.
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Cirrus Light  
I dunno what happened with Sargon (I make it a point to expunge the memory of all these YT people from my head), but Stormfront kinda are nazis of the unironically “kill all the jews” sort, and Jones is a scam artist that ran on the fumes of “those dead children aren’t real, the survivors are paid actors, and the real shooters were hired by Clinton”.

So yeah…
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Cirrus Light  
Don’t tell me you actually think Trump is a good politician. He’s a businessman who has had many failed businesses, including a handful of casinos, Trump U, is probably guilty of tax fraud, among other things. Hilary was a corrupt old bag but I think Trump was just as unqualified.
Violet Rose in The Rain

I just have to vent one thing that supremely bothers me is censorship.
It’s so ironic that the left will freak out over this boogeyman of Trump colluding with Russia, and assert that some Facebook ads are the death of Democracy, yet turn around and silence anyone who dissents from them, like Stormfront, then Alex Jones, many others, and now Sargon of Akkad.
It makes you wonder about who’s really threatening democracy. They’re ready to call anyone a Nazi who disagrees with them, and silence a “Nazi” by any means.
Just heard recently that it wasn’t even just Hatreon and those other little sites - they’ve even gotten Steam games pulled for wrongthink. Nobody’s safe, it seems, from their purges.
Stormfront is a white nationalist,[3] white supremacist,[4] antisemitic, Holocaust denial,[5][6][7] neo-Nazi[8] Internet forum, and the Web’s first major racial hate site.[9] In addition to its promotion of Holocaust denial, Stormfront has increasingly become active in the propagation of xenophobia.
Stormfront began as an online bulletin board system in the early 1990s before being established as a website in 1996 by former Ku Klux Klan leader and white supremacist Don Black. It received national attention in the United States in 2000 after being featured as the subject of a documentary, Hate.com. Stormfront has been the subject of controversy after being removed from French, German, and Italian Google indexes, for targeting an online Fox News poll on racial segregation, and for having political candidates as members. Its prominence has grown since the 1990s, attracting attention from watchdog organizations that oppose racism and antisemitism.
In August 2017, Stormfront was taken offline for just over a month when its registrar seized its domain name due to complaints that it promoted hatred and that some of its members were linked to murder.[10][11]
Jones, who lives in Travis County, Texas, has used his media platform to call the mass shooting at an elementary school that killed 26 people a hoax and suggested a political cover up took place by leftwing forces seeking to take advantage of the shooting to support their causes, such as gun control.
In 2013, he called the massacre “staged” and continued to stoke his conspiracy theory for years.
“Sandy Hook is a synthetic, completely fake, with actors, in my view, manufactured,” he said in a January 2015 broadcast.
Although his theory is false, people who believe Jones have for years harassed and taunted families of the victims, court papers showed and the families have said. Some families said they have been subjected to death threats and been forced to move several times in an effort to escape harassment.

Sargon of Akkad - Sargon’s Petition to ban gender studies college courses.

And of course, there’s this:

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide