Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Kiryu-Chan

@Dustcan

In about a month I’m going to take advantage of some connections of mine to get a better picture.

I did some stump-work for the DNC for awhile. I still have some lines to the various caucuses. Right now, I’m changing my bet from a Likely Biden to a Likely Warren.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Derpy Whooves  
Democrats are supposed to be the “better” party

I have no fucking faith in republicans(who are basically Proto-fascists at this point) and so do most people, but Democrats are supposed to be better  
Bernie more so

Yet they sided with the republicans in screwing over sex workers

@Zincy  
Sanders may be a succdem but his Medicare for All plan is way better than Warren’s  
He has called for Universal Rent control, something Warren opposes

He is the most radical candidate in the race(which is pathetic but whatever), thereby he is the best candidate
TheMagpulPone
Artist -

Dynamic Pie
@Commune  
I’m not voting for anyone that wants to ban semi-auto rifles. And that includes Trump if he’s dumb enough to pass something like that.

And rent control has been an immense pain in the ass here in Cali so far. Don’t want that, either.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Lawrence Alpaca  
When was the last time someone murdered a dozen people with a hammer versus the last time someone murdered a dozen or more people with a firearm?

@TheMagpulPone  
You know, we have driving tests and licenses to determine if someone is fit and able to command a vehicle without causing any harm to others. Maybe we should try that with guns and see how fast you’ll get a debilitating aneurysm.
TheMagpulPone
Artist -

Dynamic Pie
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
There are more people killed by blunt objects, hammers included, every year in the US than there are people killed by rifles and shotguns according to the FBI.

And yeah, we have driving tests and licenses to determine if you’re fit to operate a vehicle, yet nearly 40,000 people in America still die in car wrecks every year in the US. Not to mention a car is not a constitutionally guaranteed right.
Commune
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
@Lord Goku  
Damn if only there was institution in society that could build houses and other such infrastructure  
Oh wait the government could do it

Which is what they do in many countries
Commune

🚙
@Mikey  
may

I think it’s safe to say, from what we have seen from this donkey fucker, that it is probably a “did”

Anyways, the biggest worry in the future for Americans is Mike Pence  
He’s an intelligent fascist who knows when to shut up, unlike Trump who is brain dead and gaffes constantly
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@Lord Goku
Damn if only there was institution in society that could build houses and other such infrastructure
Oh wait the government could do it
Which is what they do in many countries

New housing in America isn’t the issue either. As I’ve posted before, we got more homes than people without homes.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@Mikey
Yeah but we don’t have a massive stockpile of Nazi gold or a government that’s basically just there to protect their mafia banks,

It’s amazing what a little bit of imperial wealth can get you, even if you’re not the imperializing nation itself. It’s amazing even, what post-colonial nations could do themselves, at least until the 80’s and global market forces stepped in.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
It’s still a legitimate point .

Nobody wants to ban hand guns, everyone wants to ban rifles.

The home Depot point is still valid despite the handguns dominence. they are no doubt the easiest weapon to kill someone. These are also the weapons most people defend themselves with, and when you remove the guns, any other technique to kill is going to go up, To the gleeful joy of drug addicts who sold their gun for dope.
TheMagpulPone
Artist -

Dynamic Pie
@Zincy  
But not rifles. They make up less than 2% of all gun crime in the US, with “assault weapons” making up less than 1%. Point being, why constantly target the firearms that are statistically responsible for the least amount of crime.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide