Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@byte[]  
seen the video? Or do you assume it was entirely made up with actors trolling to discredit Sanders and his party?

@The Smiling Pony  
What do you mean by “full kyle” exactly?  
if you have no other arguments at this point you end up with antisemitic ad hominems at this point, I never imagined this of you.

Again sorry for having opinion that differs for you, and ruining your life for not drinking your leftist coolaids/no right wingers allowed club, If you don’t want me there just be honest tell it!

I have my opinions you have yours, deal with it.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Patachu  
“antisemitic ad hominems”

lmao

kyle was a prolific poster in this thread for 2-3 years, starting off as a moderate “We should all just talk, our differences are small”, and ending with “I hope you enjoy getting put up against a wall when the commies you voted into power turn on you!”.

Not sure how “kyle” could sound antisemetic, but that may be because I don’t circle around antisemetics and other racists :shrug:
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
What do you mean by “full kyle” exactly?
if you have no other arguments at this point you end up with antisemitic ad hominems at this point, I never imagined this of you.

Who’s seeing racism where there isn’t now?

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
The Nazis left a little nasty gift for the French when they left in the wake of World War II.
Just need to look at Patachu to see what came of it.

I agree with him here though, that one was uncalled for.
Patachu
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

@The Smiling Pony  
was thinking of it being a South park reference or something. How am I supposed to know some guy who really have marked you it seems.

@Ereiam  
yeah myself I thought it was something else. But that’s a bit disrespectful towards your users I think. Unless he did some very bad stuff, I dunno, not supposed to know.  
He should develop, too.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Patachu  
…  
Kyle in South Park is the good guy that actually care about people and is fairly blatantly leftist; he’s the show’s Lisa Simpson. How you were able to zero in on that character and assume that I’d brought it up because they’re jewish is pretty fucking amazing.

And everyone that’s been in this thread for more than a few months knows about kyle, not my fault you decided to immigrate into a new thread and didn’t bother to learn its history and culture and then demand the locals acquiesce to your presence.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
And everyone that’s been in this thread for more than a few months knows about kyle, not my fault you decided to immigrate into a new thread and didn’t bother to learn its history and culture and then demand the locals acquiesce to your presence.

I mean. Thread hops are basically the standard online, particularly with a 2700+ page thread. One thats basically the second iteration of an earlier thread no less.
Patachu

@The Smiling Pony  
Pretty much confirms my initial tought, that’s your thread for your leftist politics and nothing else.

I like your reasoning here, that’s your place, you have your culture, and yes I’m kind of an immigrant. Shame on me! Me no understènde culture of you, or making Kyle whoever your meme is about.

But if there is one political view to have and adhere with to be welcome here, go ahead tell me, I’ll move out!

The same people were talking the same subjects on discord, there’s even caps appearing on other sites telling me the same, you want to stay in your world and not get disturbed.
Patachu

@Ereiam  
Well kind of had my dose of being called names, I admit I assumed things wrongly, if even I cared, to me it’s just a religion, I’m not even practicing anyways.

but real racism, not the kind used in jokes, is a reality, calling anyone racist for being against illegals is minimizing real racist acts.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I have a question to the libertarian and conservative types.

How can your lot be against recycling and resource conservation?

Both facilitate American resource independence by keeping US resources in US hands.

Both facilitate the free market by keeping scarce resources within circulation for longer, thus greatly enhancing their value.

And both serve national security by protecting US resource interests by lowering our dependence on outside sources.

Recycling and conservation is about the most American thing you can do.
Background Pony #3083
@Zincy  
I’m libertarian, I can say I’ve never met another libertarian who opposes recycling in principle. That said we generally will oppose inefficient systems, so of your city is wasting more resources in recycling programs then its worth libertarians will tend to oppose the system.
Background Pony #B9BA
@Background Pony #A63C

In fact, the libetarian ideal is about not botheing others and not letting them stomp you, so we aknowledge we don’t want to ruin everybody’s lifes nor our own as well.
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Zincy  
To play devil’s advocate here, recycling isn’t quite as effective as made out to be sometimes. A lot of recycled goods end up in land fills anyway.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t recycle at all, though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide