Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I knew the debate last night was going to be a total shitshow for Mike Bloomberg, there’s a reason he’s been hiding behind shit tons of ads the whole time. There was no way he could actually make himself look good to the Democrat voter base in a live debate, his track record is way too shitty and the fact that he’s an establishment billionaire makes it worse. All his responses came across as very robotic and rehearsed.
Background Pony #1F81
I always find it funny that when people complain about politics in media, they always seem to mean LIBERAL politics.  
Oh sure, they always try to say “I mean politics in general”, but it always seems to come about when Liberal/left-leaning politics happen.

Meanwhile, if a show had a Conservative as the main character and had them spouting out shit like “Immigrants are bad and stealing jobs, Feminism is cancer and should die, MAGA”, then those same types would probably cream their pants and post an hour long youtube video talking about why the world needs this character and then add it to a “Libtard owned” playlist.
Zintenka
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Improve and Discover!
@Latecomer  
He means what he says because the people dying aren’t his own people but until something happens to him and his then he still won’t really care.

Someone on this thread summed up conservatism really well, “Fuck you, I got mine.”

Don’t be surprised that @SubaruAnon is just like that as well.

How much you wanna bet that when a shooting happens, he won’t even raise his own firearms in defense? That’s one of the excuses that they like to use as well.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #9B61  
I remember the controversy last year about the upcoming movie “The Hunt”, supposed to feature some rich liberals hunting down rural conservatives ala “Most Dangerous Game”, where all of them, including Trump himself, utterly failed to realize that the hunted ones are supposed to be the heroes of the story and turn the tables on their hunters.
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@Zintenka  
Because it’s honestly true, I would be sorry that people died. But I would never relinquish my firearms over such a tragedy.

How much you wanna bet that when a shooting happens, he won’t even raise his own firearms in defense? That’s one of the excuses that they like to use as well.
Have you heard of the attempted shooting in White settlement Texas? A based armed Boomer defended his congregation from a shooter, neutralizing him within six seconds. How many could’ve been killed if he wasn’t armed?

But who are you to assume that I wouldn’t fight back personally? I do admit, I have little training for an event such as that. And have never been in such a situation, but I sure hope I’d do something. I would have a responsibly to act if I was armed.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I knew the debate last night was going to be a total shitshow for Mike Bloomberg, there’s a reason he’s been hiding behind shit tons of ads the whole time. There was no way he could actually make himself look good to the Democrat voter base in a live debate, his track record is way too shitty and the fact that he’s an establishment billionaire makes it worse. All his responses came across as very robotic and rehearsed.

Bloomberg is basically Democrat Trump. It’s honestly hard to.choose which one of worse.
Background Pony #1F81
@Dustcan  
If the Purge franchise started after Trump’s presidency instead of before it, he’d probably cream his pants over being able to do all this horrible illegal shit for 24 hours, and face no punishment for it.

Plus somehow find a way to twist it into his “good guy with a gun” narrative, and how he Democrats want to stop ways of decreasing crime (At least I think that woman from the 3rd movie was a democrat)

@Random-Rambling  
It’s Trump by a longshot, not even close.
Background Pony #3083
@EndlessNight_MLP  
Of course, their only goal is to cause chaos, and last time it led to years of investigations and widened the split between both parties.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide