Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
So Trump spent a portion of his latest rally crying like a bitch that Parasite won Best Picture award.

1. This is the presidency now.  
  2. For someone who doesn’t know what the movie is can someone explain why?
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Dustcan  
It’s irrelevant to the discussion but the movie is about class  
Less said the better, get your ass to the theatre and see it  
Trump only hates it because it’s (((foreign)))

I think I’m going to see it again tomorrow
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Vivace  
Seward was the first-ballot leader. He probably would have been a decent president. It was his work as Secretary of State that kept Europe out of the Civil War. Regardless, he didn’t get 50%, he didn’t get the nod, and somehow democracy survived.

@Dustcan  
It’s Korean. That’s literally all you need to know, because it’s literally all Trump knows. It’s a Korean movie, in the Korean language, that won Best Picture. DEM FURNERS R TAKIN R OSCARS!
Background Pony #1F81
@Dustcan

@Dustcan  
To give an actual detailed response to the question…

Parasite is about class and social struggles in South Korea, and the basic jist of the story is that a family that are lower class are trying to mooch off a much wealthier and better off family by getting jobs at their house and pretending to not be related.

And as for why he’s butthurt over it…  
It’s because it’s foreign and won best picture.
Background Human

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #A63C  
The crazy thing is, while people are complaining about Section 230 here at home, the USMCA would apply similar language across the whole free trade area. (Article 19.17, for the curious.) It’s one of the few major changes from NAFTA, since the commercial Internet didn’t exactly exist in 1994. And if you’re concerned about Canuckistani hate speech laws, it seems like you would want that protection written in stone.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@EndlessNight_MLP

NDAs aren’t too uncommon for all this, since they are privy to confidential information like voter names and addresses.

Reid’s power is waning, his influence will fail with it. His ordained candidate sunk himself last week.
Background Pony #3083
@Patachu  
I laughed when Bernie mentioned them in the debate when people were discussing his more rowdy supporters.

Still though, Russia only wants the US fighting each other. I wouldn’t be surprised if they worked to elect him and Trump.
EndlessNight_MLP

Meme Connoisseur
@Patachu  
I honestly think Russia would like either Trump or Sanders. Trump is semi-isolationist, meaning he pulls out of some conflicts (Afghanistan and Syria), while rushing into others (Iran and Venezuela). Sanders seems to be much more isolationist than Trump though, so I think that’s something the Russians would like. Keep in mind that the Russians want a smaller America on the world stage.
Background Human

CHS, Class of 20XX
@EndlessNight_MLP  
Sanders’ foreign policy isn’t that bad. In fact, his diplomatic approach may well be more effective at reining in Russia and other rivals against whom military intervention isn’t a realistic option. If they are backing him, it’s not because of that. Rather, they’re probably hoping he’ll divide the country further and/or prove ineffective as a leader.

Then again, they may just be backing him because he’s the likely Democratic nominee. Remember, part of what they do is play both sides.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Dustcan  
And people will still run with the whole “Sanders is working with russia to dethrone Trump!”

Meanwhile  
“I’m not working with Russia like Bernie, but I love my fuckboi Vladdie P and I’ll do anything for him!”  
“See he only has America’s best interest in mind!”
Background Pony #3083
@Kiryu-Chan  
Trump isn’t working with Russia, but damn the more people fight over the two of them and Russia the more Russia will win though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide