Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Human  
Embracing the modern, professional, and secure methods and technologies that we all learned to love and trust in Highshool when voting for the prom king and queen.

The presidential preference primaries should just be freaking abolished. They’re not elections.
Zintenka
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Improve and Discover!
@Typhoon2000  
Dude, can you kindly stop? The virus is deadly, yes but the government wasn’t shut down because of Ebola, SARS, HIV and untold other deadly viruses and diseases.

If you’re doing this to troll then you’re honestly pathetic. If you’re genuinely scared of this, then chill out like people have repeatedly said, over and over and over and over and over again.

Your worries are doing nothing to prevent whats happening from happening, the best I can offer you is to avoid crowds, wash your hands and avoiding touching your mouth and eyes with unwashed hands.

All you’re doing right now is just spamming the thread. Seriously. Go to the vent thread if this seriously disturbs ya.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Scrabbleman
Is all of South Korea under lockdown? Or is it some places in that country?

No and no. I don’t know where you got these rumors but they’re dumb and wherever you got them from is dumb.

You’re scared of a disease that’s not even close to you by a 100,000 miles. That’s like being afraid of an asteroid that will hit Jupiter.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Remember when news came out that Russia is helping Trump again? Trump fired the head of the intelligence agency in response for that.

Trump is more mad that people know Russia is helping him more than Russia undermining American elections.

Are you tired of winning yet?
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Typhoon2000

No, World War Z isn’t going to happen in the State; and neither is Tom Clancy’s Tom Clancy’s The Division either. The coronavirus isn’t some civilisation-ending pandemic (though the hurt is on in China…though who would really miss the CCP if it was brought down by the effects of it?).

@Dustcan

What gets me about the whole muh Russia narrative is twofold:

1. It ignores the likes of Israel, Saudi Arabia, China, (and if you’re an anti-gunner, the NRA) influencing the US government for their own ends. Hell, there’s a much stronger argument that Israel is unduly influencing the US government given Trumps recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, acknowledging their ownership of the Golan Heights, and possibly recognising their ownership of Judea and Samaria too.

2. It’s an egregious case of the pot calling the kettle black. Y’know it’s public knowledge that the US helped get Boris Yeltsin elected, right? That definitely rubbed the Russians the wrong way, and is why Putin got elected after him. If there is any evidence of undue Russian influence in the election, shouldn’t it be classified as blowback?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
88% of Nevada’ votes has been accounted for.

Bernie us still sitting conformable with 47% of the vote. There’s not enough votes left to topple him so he is the first place winner. Biden is in 2nd place having finally cracked the 20% mark, while Warren is unfortunately lagging in 4th place with 9%.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
IDK if this is political enough to post here, but I don’t want to get in trouble, so:

I just read a strange review of the Sonic movie that claims that Donald Trump is going to get reelected and it will somehow be Sonic fans’ fault.

Journalists… really don’t have to read what they write before they publish it, do they?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide