Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

All I know is my stocks have lost 40% that shouldn’t have been lost if the econ wasn’t on overdrive.

Even if I was a Republican, I’d be giving a second look at Trump.
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

There won’t BE a Democratic Party if Sanders continues his current momentum and he’s NOT the nominee.
Is that what you really want, Democrats? To hand a second term to Trump on a silver platter because you all fought each other instead of working together?

To me it just really sounds like, they would much rather have Trump if they can’t win, than let Bernie win.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
House passes bill that makes lynching a hate crime. Only 4 voted against it (all Republicans of course).

Not in that link one of the nay voters, Thomas Massie, gave his reasoning apologism for his decision.

Rep. Thomas Massie, the Republican from Kentucky’s 4th district, said he voted against H.R. 35 because adding “enhanced penalties” for hate crimes “tends to endanger other liberties such as freedom of speech.”
“Number one, it’s unnecessary. Number two, it’s unconstitutional, and number three — and this may be the most important point — I believe that all victims are deserving of equal justice,” Massie told WCPO. “I do not believe that we should elevate the rights of some victims on what the judge or the jury thinks was going through the mind of the person who committed the crime. That is irrelevant to the victim who is suffering.

Nope you didn’t read that wrong. Hate crimes are just you expressing your 1st Amendment right!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide