Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

deactivated53645e49b677bb90cfdc6c72622a96b6

@Random-Rambling  
I’m kinda sensitive to stuff like that anyway, so I just won’t read it.

@Derpy Whooves  
I really don’t know what results Massie expected to get out of what he did. While I agree that the rules should be followed, I just cannot agree with what he did. Big reason is, he basically put everybody in that chamber of Congress in danger of contracting COVID-19, which would thus exacerbate an already severe enough pandemic.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
It’s why Archive Of Our Own launched the Dead Dove: Do Not Eat tag, after the iconic scene in It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

You mean Arrested Development, right?

@CeruleanChimera  
@Random-Rambling
I’m kinda sensitive to stuff like that anyway, so I just won’t read it.

The link is to the aforementioned scene, where Michael Bluth finds a paper bag in the freezer with said warning written on it, looks inside and says: “I don’t know what I expected…”
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Remember when Biden said to his donors in a private meeting that ‘Nothing will change’ with him as president? Turns out he lied.

If elected president Biden will drop the middle man and just let Big Money just straight up determine who goes where.

Joe Biden is in the process of narrowing down his list of potential running mates, and his allies in the business community are weighing in with their favorite choices.
Since Biden announced earlier this month that he plans to pick a woman as his nominee for vice president, leaders of Wall Street, Silicon Valley and other industries have been reaching out to him and his presidential campaign about whom they think should join him on the ticket, according to people with direct knowledge of the matter.
Some of these business leaders involved with the lobbying effort are fundraising for Biden’s campaign. They declined to be named in this story because these conversations were deemed private.

FFS, anytime I think of Biden I think of that “Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing” meme.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@igotnopicks

Sure. The best way to dismantle the myth of Trump the Republicans cultivated is to make him the first 1 term president in over 30 years. Especially since the Republicans have hitched their entire identity to Trump.

But if I can just say something I’ve been wanting to for a while: nothing will do more damage to that legacy than if the guy cheated out of the nomination 4 years ago is the one to beat Trump. Not only would that be a middle finger to the cancer that’s infested the DNC for the last 30 years as well (of course I’m talking about the Clintons and their influence), it’d also show that Trump’s presidency in the first place was a fluke.

On top of, you know, the fact that Biden has admitted he basically doesn’t want to make things better while Bernie has.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
People really need to stop thinking about how big the US is and how impossible it may seem to implement/update the economic system that doesn’t fuck the workers. Like, it’s called the United States. If the system is too expensive to work for the entire country, then make it work for a single state. If that’s still too big, make it work for a single county. Still too big? A city. Do it on a scale that it can work!

Some places have the money that can make it work, while others can’t. Try it at those that can and in a few years, do it in the others.
Background Pony #40E0
@Scrabbleman  
That would be the superior way to do it. States can run things as they like, if California or Vermont or Texas want radical change they should try it.
Background Pony #45D1
Remember when Biden said to his donors in a private meeting that ‘Nothing will change’ with him as president? Turns out he lied.
If elected president Biden will drop the middle man and just let Big Money just straight up determine who goes where.
… Where exactly in the article you linked are you getting all that from?

I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’m by no means a Biden fan and would much prefer Sanders get the nomination, but the fact that Biden’s “allies in the business community” (who are donating to his campaign and trying to get him elected) have voiced opinions to his campaign on who he should select as a running mate is probably not too uncommon (sad to say), and doesn’t mean he’s going to pick one specifically because they said so. And honestly, it’s a little disingenuous to make it sound otherwise.

Because seriously, the way that link is worded right now makes it sound like he started an online auction where top bidder gets to pick secretary of state or something.
Background Pony #2BA0
If I earn too much money, I lose my disability money.

I have a feeling the system is designed to keep the poor poor.
Background Pony #40E0
@Background Pony #B3CB  
Yeah, unintentional effect, but nobody seems to care enough to reform it. Abyone who tries is either going to be labeled as a communist trying to redistribute wealth, or a racist who hates poor people.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide