Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Background Pony #D76D  
nah, you guys just don’t like him, we get that, but you don’t have another subject? There’s plenty of actual assholes on the planet and I bet my Macron can beat your trump anytime. Okay we’re far behind Jinping or Un.
Princess Applejack

So It seems the captains of industry in Trump’s circle get personal testing right away. It makes all the people who say back in 2017 that Trump was fighting for “us” meaning the average joe make them look all the pitiful.
Background Pony #CDD9
@Background Pony #D76D  
Yes, you’re agreeing with me. The federal stockpile is meant to supplement the states in scenarios like this. The states have thei supply, an emergency hits, the federal government has a stockpile to help.
Princess Applejack

Something has been bugging me lately. Why does Donald Trump want to get reelected so bad when its obvious from his past comments and current behavior during the press briefing questioning secession, he really hates the job? He is willing to burn billions of dollars on a reelection for a job he doesn’t want. Is he a masochist?
Background Pony #CDD9
@Apple Thor  
It isn’t hard to see. Trump may not be a politician but he shares the same traits of wanting power because he thinks he knows best and can do it. I mean the man built giant Trump towers after all, he licensed his name out everywhere, his goal was to build a brand. He thinks he is the one guy who should be in charge because he can do better then anyone. Not a politician, but still kind of is one.
Princess Applejack

Makes sense. Trump is enjoying the profits and immunity that come with the office. He knows that the moment he steps out the White House. Lawsuits are going to falling out of the sky towards him and the Trump family. I wouldn’t be surprised if he loses most of his properties after is said and done.
Background Pony #45D1
Bernie Sanders is proposing a new bill that would guarantee medical leave and $2000 monthly checks in response to the pandemic, building off of the steps the previous relief bill laid.
Meanwhile Biden has spent the week doing victory rounds and vetting for a VP. While the primary is still going.
The priorities between these 2 are telling.
Bernie Sanders is also an active member of the US Senate, so proposing bills to help with the current crisis is what he should (and almost certainly would) be doing even if he wasn’t also running for election.

Whereas Biden is not an active government employee in any capacity. He’s a civilian running for president. And while it probably wouldn’t be wrong of him to encourage supporting additional assistance to the American people, he’s not in any position to actually influence anything in regards to the government response.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Apple Thor  
You know what the problem is? People didn’t turn out to vote enough. Old people and people who don’t know any better about politics but think voting blue is good vote for Biden, even though he’s a horrible choice and his policies are worse.
Mikey
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
@Apple Thor
As if pro-Bernie areas didn’t have to deal with long polling lines, polls closing early, and other methods to suppress votes. OH, WAIT.

This, too.  
More people support Bernie’s MFA than not, but some people refuse to look at the facts.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Patachu  
As much as I dislike PragerU for being an obvious propaganda tool, I do wonder whether there’s a legitimate reason for the student to call the cops. I don’t like people who waste the time of cops.
Princess Applejack

@Mikey  
The people who voted for Biden wasn’t just the old but the young too. They understand how dangerous Trump is and want to take him down. Bernie Sanders is not the guy for the job and the people have shown that.

@Vivace  
Super Tuesday was the day Bernie Sanders supporters had to show Bernie Sanders they were there for him. Bernie Sanders base is just not big enough. If only Bernie Sanders had tried harder after his defeat in 2016 to court African American voters he would have done better.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Scrabbleman  
It’s not propaganda, just a different opinion. And yeah; at least the cops are not taking the bait. In other places you know they would lock up the reporter for eventually an unalledged “wrong” opinion. (Actually in 3/4 of the world it works like this)

@Apple Thor  
How exactly is Trump dangerous? You picked Biden, it’s gonna be just fun to watch.
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
@Apple Thor  
No, they haven’t. The DNC and the mainstream media screwed him like they did in 2016. Biden is going to be demolished by Trump come November. Biden is an easy target, and he won’t be able to keep up in debates. I’m sorry but Trump is going to get another 4 years with Biden.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Mikey  
The real reason for calls of #DropOutBernie is because they know how weak he is, so they have to depend on a lack of competition. Like driving businesses out of market by undercutting prices for an inferior product.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide